What's new

5,450 tonnes of free rice to 2,985 mosques, 47 temples have to pay rupees 10 crores: TN govt. order

but ... but ... but ... you are the one who wanted to talk business.

Changed your mind ?

That's enough. Now shut up, I don't wish to talk to you. Don't you get it?

This is positively the last warning for today. If you want me to react to yoir posts in future, shut your mouth now.

EDIT: You're already on the ignore bin, dumbass. I'll never use this option except for persistent annoying Sanghi tools like you. If you want to counter me, do it with class But no use preaching to your kind, have a nice stay in your gutter village wherever in Bharat it is

Last edited:
That's enough. Now shut up, I don't wish to talk to you. Don't you get it?

This is positively the last warning for today. If you want to see my posts in future, shut your mouth now.

Oh dear. Hope you don't hurt yourself.

are you Jamahir ?

Here is "secularism" a.k.a Hinduphobia in Nizamabad.

Cases were filed against Members of Hindu Jagruti Organization in Nizamabad for serving Fruits and Ambali (Ragi Malt) to the police on Corona duty. :cheesy:

The bizarre case details imply that the members were not maintaining social distance and are responsible for spread of the disease. They were 4 in number wearing masks and definitely at desired distance from others. The same police do not even dare to question scores of people gathering for trivial reasons in old city, a breeding COVID spot.

Apparently, it is their ‘Saffron’ cap which called for this irrational act.

EXAi2mxUMAAy6b5

EXAi2mzU0AAY1Ai

EXAi2myUcAA_MFN
EXAi3W1UwAEPjIE

EXAi3XUU4AA1VLK

EXAi3Y5U0AEQTeX

EXAi39pUcAAmhoM

No good deed goes unpunished in "secular" India.

After 7 pages of discussion, summary is as follows:

1. BJP ally in Tamil Nadu, AIADMK is enforcing "modern day jazia"
2. No objection by BJP, that means they like enforcing "modern day jazia"
3. No objection by Sanghis against AIADMK or BJP, means they like paying "modern day jazia"
4. Posts by Sanghis on this forum confirm that they in favor of this "modern day jazia" and would like it to continue until eternity.

After 7 pages of discussion, summary is as follows:

1. BJP ally in Tamil Nadu, AIADMK is enforcing "modern day jazia"
2. No objection by BJP, that means they like enforcing "modern day jazia"
3. No objection by Sanghis against AIADMK or BJP, means they like paying "modern day jazia"
4. Posts by Sanghis on this forum confirm that they in favor of this "modern day jazia" and would like it to continue until eternity.

I guess we will have to keep supporting BJP till Amit Shah and then Yogi Adityanath comes to power :angel:

"Secularism" in Indian Media.

News about Chritians spreading CoVid comes with a picture of a Hindu temple.

EW_2hJ0XgAAuI5H

EW_2hJ8XgAAEO4w

"secularism" strikes again. Tirupati temple trust which is controlled by the govt. does this during CoVid crisis.

India’s richest temple in Tirupati lays off 1300 contractual employees

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...l-employees/story-ESt1VPo3ImwT7cj7tYp6iI.html

Poor MSME are told to pay full salary, not to lay off. Here poor sevaks of Bhagwan Balaji are laid off !

Where is justice ? When will India release all temples from govt clutches ?

I am not sure what is the problem here.

It can be anything to you.

It is what it is to me. I am not forcing you or anything.

I call that hypocrisy- but are you not offended when RSS/BJP do the same?- You should also not feel offended as you cant force anything on them as well- No.

"secularism" strikes again. Tirupati temple trust which is controlled by the govt. does this during CoVid crisis.

India’s richest temple in Tirupati lays off 1300 contractual employees

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...l-employees/story-ESt1VPo3ImwT7cj7tYp6iI.html

Poor MSME are told to pay full salary, not to lay off. Here poor sevaks of Bhagwan Balaji are laid off !

Where is justice ? When will India release all temples from govt clutches ?
You are highlighting the problems with temple money only.

Such money can be used better for other purposes than the service of something that does not need it!

I call that hypocrisy- but are you not offended when RSS/BJP do the same?- You should also not feel offended as you cant force anything on them as well- No.
RSS BJP is famous for demolishing masjids. Not us.

Such money can be used better for other purposes than the service of something that does not need it!

RSS BJP is famous for demolishing masjids. Not us.
Why are you changing the topic- No answer to your hypocrisy!

Hindus should decide HOW to use that money or IF to use it and When. Not govt.

Hindus should decide HOW to use that money or IF to use it and When. Not govt.
Even when there is a record of mismanagement?

The poverty in Hindu society should help you understand that perhaps Hindus are not the best managers of their own funds? Just out loud!

Back
Top Bottom