What's new

5,450 tonnes of free rice to 2,985 mosques, 47 temples have to pay rupees 10 crores: TN govt. order

EPIC Troll by Meerut Police :D

Action -

Tehzeeb TV: Man selling vegetables in Kankarkhed region of Gurunanak Bazaar is hosting Saffron flag.

EW7MwL3XQAQjS_G

Reaction:

Meerut Police: Vendor has permission to sell Vegetables during lock-down. He has been advised to do social distancing and maintain rules for lock-down :lol:

EW7MwxxXYAEQnm9

I will vote for any party that comes closes to supporting Hidutva. I have no illusions and know I have to be in this for the long haul.

But the same Hindutva party that you support is engaging in the "modern day jazia"

Ergo, you support and happily pay this "modern day jazia"

Sad that the Govt has to step in to civilize Hindus.

They have no concept of Zakat/Charity.

This will help them only, though in the long run. Good luck.

Ideally all temples should be confiscated and all wealth used to alleviate poverty.

You are no different here buddy- As much as you have your beliefs and culture- Hindus too have the same rights and so have the Christians- India is not a country just for Hindus or Muslims or Christians or Sikhs- (Thats not what the constitution says)- Having said that- Words like Civilize the Hindus or Muslims is uncalled for-You are also buying into this hate culture within India that I am unable to understand.

Why only confiscate Temples, lets add Mosques, Churches and Sikh temples and all religious places of worship and just open a common collection box to alleviate poverty-Would that be acceptable for you?

@SIPRA

O PaaJee,

LoveJihad, LandJihad, BiryaniJihad, TehzeebJihad, CoronaJihad....and it looks like that Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan have also started FoodJihad...

When will Muslims of MaqboozaHindustan stop oppressing the 85% majority good Indians?

Mangus

Paa Jee: Good Indian wolves would always be complaining about the atrocities of the cruel Indian sheep.:lol:

Why only confiscate Temples, lets add Mosques, Churches and Sikh temples and all religious places of worship and just open a common collection box to alleviate poverty-Would that be acceptable for you?
No.

Churches may be to an extent.

1. Masjids and Churches belong to the minorities.
2. The temple is where Hindus donate millions. We don't donate such amounts to Masjids. If we do that is for a purpose - NOT to decorate a piece of stone.
3. The temples in India hoard money, much much more than any other places of worship.

No.

Churches may be to an extent.

1. Masjids and Churches belong to the minorities.
2. The temple is where Hindus donate millions. We don't donate such amounts to Masjids. If we do that is for a purpose - NOT to decorate a piece of stone.
3. The temples in India hoard money, much much more than any other places of worship.

Now I see where you are coming from- Anyway its moot to discuss this with you who does not respect Hinduism and their beliefs- (How can you call a Hindu GOD a piece of stone and not get a negative response- Its give respect and take respect - Treat others the way you expect to be treated)- Anyways its your choice to believe whatever you want.

Now I see where you are coming from- Anyway its moot to discuss this with you who does not respect Hinduism and their beliefs- (How can you call a Hindu GOD a piece of stone and not get a negative response- Its give respect and take respect - Treat others the way you expect to be treated)- Anyways its your choice to believe whatever you want.
I did not disrespect at all.

Where is this coming from?

I did not disrespect at all.

Where is this coming from?
reread you previous post- "How can you call a Hindu GOD a piece of stone"- The temple is where Hindus donate millions. We don't donate such amounts to Masjids. If we do that is for a purpose - NOT to decorate a piece of stone.

Wilful distortion of facts from the original poster.

Temples, mosques and churches in India are major seats of financial corruption, and they hold vast amounts of wealth. Ideally, they should all be taxed.
Churches are very rich in India, and they would yield a big return if taxed by the government.
A lot of funds in all kinds of religious institutions go missing, all the time. Maybe the donors should learn to keep their money to themselves....

Wilful distortion of facts from the original poster.

Temples, mosques and churches in India are major seats of financial corruption, and they hold vast amounts of wealth. Ideally, they should all be taxed.
Churches are very rich in India, and they would yield a big return if taxed by the government.
A lot of funds in all kinds of religious institutions go missing, all the time. Maybe the donors should learn to keep their money to themselves....

You should have gone further and explained the distortion. The OP used two different news items and merged them as one to give the impression that temples are funding this rice distribution to poor Muslims.

"Modern day jazia" - lol

You can also look at response of many of the Sanghis. Lapping it all up like dogs.

You should have gone further and explained the distortion. The OP used two different news items and merged them as one to give the impression that temples are funding this rice distribution to poor Muslims.

"Modern day jazia" - lol

You can also look at response of many of the Sanghis. Lapping it all up like dogs.
Tired fingers.

Free distribution of rice is from a government scheme earmarked for minorities. It is not taken from any temple funds.

"Modern day Jazia" - lol...level of retardness is amazing when discussing with Sanghis

Don't you sometimes love it how damn predictable they are?

In terms of cunningness, these Sanghis are the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of their Israeli brothers.

But the same Hindutva party that you support is engaging in the "modern day jazia"

Ergo, you support and happily pay this "modern day jazia"

I do not live in TN to pay this Jazia.

But this is what happens when Hindus have to pay Jazia.

gJYxFEv_

Its called the grassroots effect.

"Modern day jazia" - lol

Tamil Nadu government aims to raise over RS.10 Crore for fighting Chinese Virus by forcing only Hindu temples to part with its money while the same government spends nearly 22 Crores on muslims only for giving rice for porridge during Ramzan.

Where is the "distortion" ?

EW6f_InUwAEEH5h

Back
Top Bottom