What's new

4 majority Chinese countries (HK, MC, Taiwan, Singapore), Leaders in World

davidson

BANNED
Reaction score
4 majority Chinese countries (HK, MC, Taiwan, Singapore), Leaders in World's GDP-Per Capita

Ethnic groups

Singapore = 74.2% Chinese
Macau = 100% Chinese
HK = 100% Chinese
Taiwan = 100% Chinese

GDP - Per capita, World Ranking

Macau = $60633 (Rank 3)
Singapore = $57505 (Rank 4)
HK = $46157 (Rank 9)
Taiwan = $37931 (Rank 18)

World Bank
List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is why I am sure that ALL of China can have a GDP per capita similar to my own city (Hong Kong) one day in the future.

This shows that there is no middle-income trap for any future Chinese societies. In fact, the middle-income trap has never affected any "East Asian" nation at all.

Imagine 1.3 billion people with a GDP per capita of HK, that would be amazing! :D

(Shanghai has already beaten us in terms of GDP, and other mainland cities are soon to follow.)

Another 60 million Overseas Chinese in SE countries: How powerful are they?

1. Philippines: Chinese controlled 40% of the Philippines private economy.

2. Indonesia: Chinese controlled 65% of the Indonesian private economy.

3. Malaysia: Chinese controlled 70% of the private economy.

4. Burma: four of the five largest commercial banks in Myanmar were all founded by Chinese.

5. Cambodia: Prime Minister Hun Sen is Chinese descent

4. Thailand: The present Thai monarch, Chakri Dynasty, was founded by King Rama I, who himself was partly Chinese. His predecessor, King Taksin of Thonburi Dynasty, was the son of Chinese immigrants from Guangdong Province and was born with a Chinese name.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/150426-overseas-chinese-third-largest-economy-world.html

I thought macau is autonomous region and not a country..

We are both classified as Special Administrative Regions of the PRC.

190px-Cover_of_HKSAR_e-Passport.jpg

The top line (in Chinese) says "The People's Republic of China".

All these countries are as small as some cities...

Means Chinese in open, democratic environment do wonder! Time to revolt against CCP!

Means Chinese in open, democratic environment do wonder! Time to revolt against CCP!

Hong Kong has never been a democracy, Singapore is classed as a "hybrid" system (no full democracy)... and Taiwan has only turned democratic very recently, most of their history was under one-party rule.

:wave:

If you think we have a democracy in Hong Kong, then please tell me when was the last time we were able to elect our top leaders? Tung Chee-hwa, Tsang Yam-kuen? Never. :lol:

GDP - Per capita, World Ranking

1. Luxembourg = 0.5 million population
2. Qatar = 1.8 million population

Taiwan, HK, Singapore are much bigger

Back
Top Bottom