What's new

Newly Industrialized Countries- current

India should be at same level as China since gdp were equal in the 60s and 70s. I don;t know how China GDP is now 18trillion + and India gdp approaching 4 trillion. India telling the world that it is growing rapidly must look like a big joke compared to Chinas growth.

here we have GDP on PPP of countries.
here, Chinese GDP has a share of export money/foreign money in its GDP, but its would be maintained at 1st place.
but US? with 'bubble' economy, i don't think US having place in top 2 :no:
US's economy would fall below Indian economy if we consider the bubble within....

j04xg6s4jb06indbesqsd7kquz4s7hu[1].png

India should be at same level as China since gdp were equal in the 60s and 70s.

I don;t know how China GDP is now 18trillion + and India gdp approaching 4 trillion. India telling the world that it is growing rapidly must look like a big joke compared to Chinas growth.

when we discuss knowledge, we find too many mis-information is given to common pubic. Indian PM Modi also talk like illiterate. if we compare India and Australia, we find its cheap to buy a home in Sydney as compare to Delhi. who live there and why is it????
how GDP in nominal terms matter for countries like India, Indonesia who dont rely on export money?
Mr Modi is a true illiterate who lead literate India.
the list of GDP is on PPP, where China will maintain its first position, in spite of its dependence on export. a share of chinese GDP has ratio of export money/foreign money. but China would maintain first position. and US won't be in top 2, considering its bubble economy :-)

View attachment 1030373

Last edited:
So pappu your post shows India in better light already. Chinese economy is only 2.5 times bigger than India. If you compare in USD than it is larger difference but that is dilema for Xitler lovers.

To compare against USA CCP bots will use PPP and to compare against India CCP bots will use GDP. To all Xitler lovers, not everyone is forced to read little red book of communist.

I didn't discussed 'better'. I live in Sydney-australia since 2003. just ask 'any' Indian or Chinese, which Indonesian would also share., i guess....
"why buying a land for home in Delhi is so expansive, even in outer side like Noida-Gurgaon? who live there as compare to Sydney, for example?"
can you buy a home with similar land-size in Delhi? how much you have to pay as compare to Sydney :what:

a 20 years up down from Delhi to Sydney since 2003, while living in Delhi during this period also. ask any Indian who live in western country, its cheap in Sydney as compare to Delhi :-)

Last edited:
On a side in India construction methodology (brick vs wooden frames) and land prices also makes it expensive… compare land between Australia and India vs population density. Anyways living cost in India is so low it makes up for many people.

prove..... you have to live in Delhi and Sydney both and compare.
myself, if i work for GE in Noida, a outer suburb of delhi, then i find its worth as compared to work for the same GE in Sydney. :-)

So called US growth is only on paper through currency manipulation.

a truth which is written on wall.
US dont count 'un-documented' part of GDP of developing countries, with their currency manipulation :usflag:

not sure about America getting richer but it is definitely getting more expensive, you know something feels off when you see a simple dish of 西红柿炒蛋 cost $30 in a Seattle restaurant when it's usually $2 in China
:enjoy: US economy 'size'/'nominal GDP' as compared to Asian economies

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom