What's new

4 majority Chinese countries (HK, MC, Taiwan, Singapore), Leaders in World

Not... and singapore they are giving a naval space for US and Taiwan.. they are buying US arms to resist the aggression of you know whom..

u telling lies, We have no US naval bases in Singapore

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Cultural center of China in Singapore

China Cultural Center

2F87138B5520486B8FAEFB7779EF2A03.jpg

On a related topic, here are the "OECD Educational Test Scores".

----------

PISA_OECD_rankings3.jpg

What my singaporean friends actually think of Mainland Chinese
AT = Ah Tiong = Mainland Chinese

LOL, you hate Chinese people so much, yet you live in a country that is majority Chinese ethnicity? :lol:

Ask what they think of Indians in Singapore and Malaysia. :azn:

(I have several relatives in Malaysia, so I know).

^^^
Why are Singaporean Chinese and Hongkong Chinese so harsh on Chinese Mainlanders? I think Mainlanders should teach them a lesson..

^^^
Why are Singaporean Chinese and Hongkong Chinese so harsh so harsh on Chinese Mainlanders? I think Mainlanders should teach them a lesson..

Several of my closest friends are mainlanders, they can teach me a lesson anytime they want. :lol:

They also help me with my Mandarin, which is not as fluent as my Cantonese. I learn a lot from their lessons. :D

What my singaporean friends actually think of Mainland Chinese
AT = Ah Tiong = Mainland Chinese

There are bound to be mainland Chinese workers who are from the countryside that will have conflicts with the city people. I have colleagues and friends who are mainland Chinese and they easily get around Singapore plus they feel welcomes. Its just like how we have Indians who are also from the countryside as well who are just alienated and we also have Indian colleagues who we hang out with for lunch go figure.

If you want to stay in Singapore I suggest you develop an open mind

There are bound to be mainland Chinese workers who are from the countryside that will have conflicts with the city people. I have colleagues and friends who are mainland Chinese and they easily get around Singapore plus they feel welcomes. Its just like how we have Indians who are also from the countryside as well who are just alienated and we also have Indian colleagues who we hang out with for lunch go figure.

If you want to stay in Singapore I suggest you develop an open mind

Its a bit suspicious when you suddenly bump in like this. Who is anonymous user? A fake account by Chinese Dragon maybe. :D :D

Back
Top Bottom