What's new

3 mln martyrs claim baseless: Oli

Thanks.With this post you have proved that you awamiligers are devoid of all rationality. But unfortunately
for you the so called "razakars" are the real patriots now while awamiindian dalals are the traitors.
Things have cahnged since 71.

Hey I dont have problem with Rajakars nor Muktis infact I respect both the kind as they faught for their ideology and respect each other.

The Comments from Great Rajakar..

"Those who could fight for the freedom for their country are the luckiest one. Unfortunately we were in the wrong side" - Ali Ahsan Mujaheed - Commader of Al-Bdr now facing war crime tribunal.

"I was labelled as war criminal because of my father, I will make sure my son will never get that name if I were given a chance in this country" - SaQa Choudury , son of late Fazlul Qader Choudury now facing war crime tribunal.

But I have problem with your kinds who had no gutts to be a Razakar nor to be Mukti. Your kind always hide behind the curtain when time comes and make the best out of the misery. Most of the Rajakars were your kind in 1971 only took advantage of the turmoils.

Hey I dont have problem with Rajakars nor Muktis infact I respect both the kind as they faught for their ideology and respect each other.

Yet, you would accept the politically motivated 3 million figure so that politics can be played over dead bodies. And would support awami thugs calling anyone rajakar who oppose their killing, destruction and anti Bangladesh policy. So, taking moral high ground for you and awami thugs is just farce. And stp play politics with dead after 40 years and let them be in peace.

It seems like a lot of Indian dalals posing as Bangladeshis have become members of PDF. I wish these Indian rajakars would show the same emotion when BSF kill our people today. They destroy the achievements of 71 by exaggerating the numbers of dead and then forget how India and the AL have treated the country during the last 40 years. They are blinded by their own prejudice and lies about 71. I understand there is a bangla version of Sarmial Bose's book available in Bangladesh now. Every Bangladeshi should read it to find out what happened on the other side and that war crimes charges can be brought against the Indian army, Mukti Bahini and Mukib Bahini for the genocide they committed against the Biharis.

About 30%(Awami league and associates) are Bharti dalals. Bangladesh destine to fail asa nation unless these dalals are rooted out and destroy.

are this dalals are indian or bangladeshi ? thanks.

Unfortunately they born in Bangladesh but their mindset and soul is made in India. They are Muslims by name and limited to some ritual practice for show but deep inside they are Hindu. Hasina is pure Hindu. She only pretend to be Muslim just for vote and powership.

Oli Ahmed is a rajakar even though is a 'freedom fighter", he is probably not a freedom fighter; faking it. What is his credibility? is he a statistician? did he do any proper research with field studies? newspapers from usa and ussr reported high figures. Who cares what this rajakar has to say?

How about Kader Siddiqi? He is also Razakar as per Awami league. Some Awami leaders also said General Zia was fake freedom fighter although he proclaimed Bangladesh independence. You must agree with them, right! daler bacha malaun.

Exagerrated numbers are usually baseless.. since 3 million dead would have effected the Bengali genetic pool and populous for decades.

however.
whether its 3 million , 300000 or 3000.
It does not take away the shame on the west Pakistani leadership and the bigots in command on how they treated the Bengalis.
A people who are more responsible for Pakistan then any one in Punjab, Sindh or then NWFP.
All these provinces and their leadership showed some part of doubt and tried to have their vested interests promoted before voting for Pakistan.
it was Bengalis who voted wholeheartedly for Pakistan.. and got nothing in return.

the number is exaggerated sharply..... only 5000 mujib supporters were killed...

Unfortunately they born in Bangladesh but their mindset and soul is made in India. They are Muslims by name and limited to some ritual practice for show but deep inside they are Hindu. Hasina is pure Hindu. She only pretend to be Muslim just for vote and powership.

There is another term known as Vada :D

Figure 3 million is total bullshit, its a BAL propaganda to play with people emotion and sentiment. There was no proper survey was done to find out real figures. There was an Indian General during that time, probably it was General Jacob (respect and salute), who said if Pak army were only killing people instead of fighting, even then they would not have been able to exterminate 3 million lives in 9 months.

Bottom line is, its a common sense, 3 million dead in 9 month is impossible ! Probably 300 k

Those whom r neglecting pakistani killings they r born of razakars or bihari.

No freedom loving bd people can neglect its own blood.

Figure 3 million is total bullshit, its a BAL propaganda to play with people emotion and sentiment. There was no proper survey was done to find out real figures. There was an Indian General during that time, probably it was General Jacob (respect and salute), who said if Pak army were only killing people instead of fighting, even then they would not have been able to exterminate 3 million lives in 9 months.

Bottom line is, its a common sense, 3 million dead in 9 month is impossible ! Probably 300k.

More dead equals to more sympathy for Awami League and India. Ironically even selfdeclared pro-BD BNP has so far failed to understand this. Otherwise they would have taken initiative to conduct a survey on 71 killings.

Those whom r neglecting pakistani killings they r born of razakars or bihari.

No freedom loving bd people can neglect its own blood.

This is not neglect, what they are trying to say 3million is an unreasonable figure, hence a propaganda that only serves the purpose of creating sympathy in AL and India's favor, because Pakistan is no longer and in no way a threat to the sovereignty of Bangladesh. If Pakistan was still a threat to our sovereignty then BD Army wouldn't keep buying from China the same arms and ammunition that the Pak Army has used so far.

This is not neglect, they are saying 3million is an unreasonable figure, hence a propaganda that only serves the purpose of creating sympathy in AL and India's favor, because Pakistan is no longer and in no way a threat to the sovereignty of Bangladesh. If Pakistan was still a threat to our sovereignty then BD Army wouldn't keep buying from China the same arms and ammunition that the Pak Army has used so far.

Pakistan is never threat to our national security. As a matter of fact, our miliatary was rebuild with their help after 75. It's unofortunate that Pakistan still the villian whearas real cult is Indians and Awami munafiq ghaddars league. So long these cults are around, good percentage of our people will stay ignorant. :disagree:

More dead equals to more sympathy for Awami League and India. Ironically even selfdeclared pro-BD BNP has so far failed to understand this. Otherwise they would have taken initiative to conduct a survey on 71 killings.

Well BNP has done tons of mistake in the past but in this I think they feared a backlash by the extremist BAL. BAL could have easily have accused them as "selling the country to razakars" if they had conducted the survey. Majority of the people even
BNP supporters mind's are novice and ignorant. But I believe BNP should conduct a survey if they come to power again but not now, but when people's mind become more mature and sensible. Actually BNP hardly utters this crap of 3million, I have only heard them say stuff like " lakho shaheeder rokte orjito amader shadinota" but usually the 3 million crap remain missing in their
speeches which is a good thing I guess.:)

Pakistan is not filled by genocidal maniacs that it would have killed people in millions. Do you know how much effort it would have taken to kill 3 million people even if you had them sitting in one big hall and shooting them down continuously.

It was a war, and People died - many of the pictures on the internet of the killings belong to dead Pakistanis being killed by Indians or Bangladeshi freedom groups and reported as Bangladeshis killed by Pakistanis.

All Pakistan was guilty of was to use a heavy hand which many many many nations have done so even in the recent past in order to save territorial integrity. Just think about it this way, you know how much blind killing was done in Libya and Syria recently, even they don't come close to the numbers attributed to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom