What's new

3 mln martyrs claim baseless: Oli

I think it's possible to count the approximate number of people killed/missed in 71 even today. In every village/locality many older people are still alive who witnessed the 71 war, they could tell us how many people from their own village/locality were killed or lost in the 9 months. Last of all every family knows who among their ancestors they lost in war. Unfortunately the govt doesn't want to find out the truth, because propaganda thrives on ignorance.
Ha! Ha!! BRO, you have just called it the biggest AWAMY/Bharati bluff for not making efforts to count the martyrs. And I completely agree with you on the feasibility of body count. AWAMYS had counted RAZAKAR'S figures by their wishes then why didn't they ever initiate reckoning dead? IMHO, it was purely for having bad intention that even persisted up until today. They deliberately kept on beating dead horse for yrs. to gain political capital and succeeded up to an extent, existence of many millions of Aazidane, Boltu's types was the evidence, for whom logic and rational were secondary. Otherwise, how could someone be so devoid of reality and defied that onward 70s election thousands and thousands of Biharies and Non-Bengali speaking people got slaughtered by RAWAMY thugs? And even 18-24th March. 71, 22 W. PAK army officers got killed (Ref. from 'The way it was') but PAK Mil didn't relay it to Westerners in order to save Bengalis in Karachi. Entirety of Bangladesh creation was an INDO-ASSYRIAN imperial project that started with the breaking up of sub-continent to erode Muslim's power from SA, sooner we realize it, and the better we would be, thanks.

Any rational person would realize that the 3 million figure is a hoax propaganda kept alive by BAL for cheap politics. The war lasted 9 months (approx. 270 days) and is 3 million died that would mean 11111 deaths/ day. Even nazi germany couldn't it. Were the PAK soldiers robots or something. Its impossible to know the correct figure since it was a bloody civil war, but the inflated Awami Inida propaganda number is ridiculous. Its good to see that col. Oli Ahemed is coming out and speaking the truth. We need to revitalize true history of 1971 for our own national interest. Couple of my friends also realized that this is a hoax figure when I explained to them the utter ridiculousness of the figure and they are seculars not "islamaist".
Yours are gem of posts, BRO as I get excited by reading and seeing light at the end of the tunnel among the ugliest of ugly, after 71s born indoctrinated/brain washed youths. Bring it more of it, BRO for enlightening brain-washed, although it's late but it's better late than never, thanks.

Why it is not possible for 90,000 professional soldiers to kill 11,111 per day in an active state of war? Even if 10% of them kill a single person per day, it's still achievable, forget about the mass killing. Just pointing at the possibility.

The death count of "3 million" is definitely baseless, but it's funny how we ourselves try to deny a genocide committed on our own ethnicity. Munshiji, whatever the number is, the killing of innocents started from Day 1:

I think on March 26, these evil terrorists were using their rickshaws to destroy Pak army:

BangladeshGenocide1.jpg

Clearly, planted bodies!

Rest you can hear from the defector!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why it is not possible for 90,000 professional soldiers to kill 11,111 per day in an active state of war? Even if 10% of them kill a single person per day, it's still achievable, forget about the mass killing. Just pointing at the possibility.

I had a relative who were Rajakars gave shelter to PK army. While their servant was preparing tea for the army, he made smoke. A soldier got irritated, he came downstair and shoot him in his head. That's how the things were that time.

I had a relative who were Rajakars gave shelter to PK army. While their servant was preparing tea for the army, he made smoke. A soldier got irritated, he came downstair and shoot him in his head. That's how the things were that time.

Never mind that the casualties in that massive pogrom was 3 lacs or 3 million. Even if 3 thousand unarmed innocents;largely students and intellectuals (but it was far more than that figure) were killed, then it is something to think about. And all that killing was not just random (as that smoking incident) but a good bit of it was very well organised (the attacks on the Halls in Dhaka University).

I have met those young Mukti Joddhas (wartime injured casualties-paraplegic/quadriplegic) of that time and spoken with them of their experiences leading upto their enrollment and after. They were not professional soldiers (like the EBR personnel), so why did they join with no/or little training, ancient weaponry, an unknown fate to stand up against a well trained, well equipped professional army with no clue whatsoever what their future and of their cause would be? Remember that they had embarked on their bravery/stupidity/foolhardiness/whatever much before the beginning of the formal state of hostilities.
Why did they plunge into the action? They did so because they as students had been eye-witnesses to the pogroms that were taking place. Now here, I can see the sorry spectacle of Bangladeshis trying to minimise/even lie about the indignity that they went through. A shame, that there is talk "about the fog of war" and similar crap. What scum.

The last time I met anybody related to the "Mukti Juddha" was in 2005 in Chittagong. But while they were unknown to me, I could get some sense of the pain of their experience. But it does'nt matter, if I ever forget then I have a handwritten exercise book detailing the experience that one of the half-limbed Mukti Joddhas kept as a diary while he tried to come to some grips with his personal fate and then gave to my mother just before he went back to his "Shonar Bangla" that he had fought for. At least I will refer to that, though I am not from Bangla Desh.

I don't think it can be described as genocide. All sides were committing racial crimes so all were committing genocide then. Interesting that the real figure is probably around 30000 - 60000 dead and we act like a bunch of cry babies but whereas 2 million Vietnamese were killed during the Vietnam war but the US and Vietnam are now the best of friends. 20 million Russians were killed in the 2nd World War but they are now Germany's largest trading partner. Foreign policy cannot be based on emotions but national interests. Talking crap about 71 does not serve our present national interests as India gains from our animosity.

You responded to what you wanted to see in my post, not to what I've actually posted.

I've never suggested our relation with Pakistan be affected by a 40 year old war, one that had little or no support from most Pakistanis.

It's for the same reason that I stopped short of blaming and cursing the Indians, unlike you guys, when 8 BSF jawans tortured that little guy. You can't shape foreign policy based on the deaths of insignificant people.

But the perpetrators of the warcrimes, from both sides (Pak and Bangali), need to be brought to justice.

In my extended family, along with adult victims, many children (child terrorists?) died at the hands of Pakistani soldiers. If today those soldiers are living happy retired lives at their peaceful little homes in Pakistan, and die in peace, I'd say GOD IS DEAD.

I had 2 RAWAMY fukcers inside my socks that were tickling me and laughing out-loud as it were the one of Kolkata's didi Hurmoti of 71 that happened to provide energy to write Bull Craps. Fukcing cheap story telling RAWAMY fukc.

Now humor aside I had lost 2 of my finest relatives, their death caused years of crying and getting blind of another one to perish ultimately but never intended to plant fukcing cheap story to justify the fukcing lying figure like 3 Million. This is a Pakistani Defence forum and us being guest, shouldn't be allowed to abuse the liberty to plant story against PAK's defender.

If we were not present in that time.Where there was less technology nobody knew what is going on where.Nobody can tell what was actual death count.

So why we r trying to predict what was actual death limit.There is no use of that.There were killings & destroys so we should give respect to them.What is the govt's count we should stick with that.

what do you Think Munshi Babu, how many bangladeshis died in 1971.

Do you know, who is Dr. Oli Ahmed. He is a X-Army officer and was active in civil war. His wordss has a lot more weight than big mouth Awami punks. I am glad that at least some truth are coming out from horses mouth.

Ah finaly some truth. He earned my respect for this courage. His words has a lot more weight that big mouth Awami punks. Thank Dr. Oli Ahmed.

mukti bahini who killed rapped, and looted, tortured pro pakistani bengalis and non bengalies, why Bangladeshi government put them in their list too? some one said, GOD is dead if pakistani soldiers are living peacefully, I say GOD is very much alive as we all see what happened to sheikh MUJEEB, killed by those whom he liberated. Nature has its own way to take revenge. Nature tool revenge from pakistan by cutting him in to two halves and making 90 K citizens including army men POW and nature also took revenge of innocents being killed by mukti bahini!

If it was genocide than every single family would have at least lost one member and there would have been millions more walking around with out limbs yet I am yet to find one. I am from mainland sylhet, there were military camps around our villages yet they didn't killed any one. No mass grave to found. But of-course they were targeting anti-Pakistani elements.

this oli was always a supporter of Rajakars, don't trust him or his party. I remember during CTG time he was always running and hiding. We should get rid of these Mir Jafars one way or another.

this oli was always a supporter of Rajakars, don't trust him or his party. I remember during CTG time he was always running and hiding. We should get rid of these Mir Jafars one way or another.

Bacha bahi. He was active in civil war when you are not even in your mother womb. Don't be a Awami dalal.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom