What's new

Full list of wartime collaborators to be published in 2024, says minister

Black_cats

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score

Full list of wartime collaborators to be published in 2024, says minister​

Published: February 18, 2023 20:01:52 | Updated: February 18, 2023 20:06:30

Full list of wartime collaborators to be published in 2024

The government will publish by March 2024 a list of Bangladeshis who collaborated with the Pakistan Army during the 1971 Liberation War.

Liberation War Affairs Minister AKM Mozammel Haque said that the work was ongoing following the guidelines to list those who opposed Bangladesh’s independence personally or organisationally through the Razakar, Al-Badr and other forces or the Jamaat-e-Islami party.

“I’m unsure whether we can do it by December this year. It’ll be possible to publish the full list in March next year,” he told reporters after inaugurating a new Muktijoddha Complex at Bagmara in Rajshahi on Saturday.

On the eve of Victory Day in 2019, Mozammel published a list of 10,789 people who opposed independence directly or indirectly, reports bdnews24.com.

Amid fury over the names of some freedom fighters and members of martyrs’ families on the list, the government suspended it.

Parliament then passed the Jatiya Muktijoddha Council Act in 2022 with a provision to list the collaborators of the Pakistani forces.

The law enabled the Muktijoddha Council to recommend lists or corrections to the government.

Yes, please do so I can pay my respects to some great men and patriots the likes of which we need right now in Pakistan.
May we have an abundance of such men who remain loyal till the end. And may our leaders be among them. And may they strike fear into the hearts of our enemies.

The government will publish by March 2024 a list of Bangladeshis who collaborated with the Pakistan Army during the 1971 Liberation War.

Liberation War Affairs Minister AKM Mozammel Haque said that the work was ongoing following the guidelines to list those who opposed Bangladesh’s independence personally or organisationally through the Razakar, Al-Badr and other forces or the Jamaat-e-Islami party.

“I’m unsure whether we can do it by December this year. It’ll be possible to publish the full list in March next year,” he told reporters after inaugurating a new Muktijoddha Complex at Bagmara in Rajshahi on Saturday.

On the eve of Victory Day in 2019, Mozammel published a list of 10,789 people who opposed independence directly or indirectly, reports bdnews24.com.

Amid fury over the names of some freedom fighters and members of martyrs’ families on the list, the government suspended it.

Parliament then passed the Jatiya Muktijoddha Council Act in 2022 with a provision to list the collaborators of the Pakistani forces.

The law enabled the Muktijoddha Council to recommend lists or corrections to the government.

I can bet with every strand of hair in his beard that Ziaur Rahman's name will find it's way into that list !

Full list of wartime collaborators to be published in 2024, says minister
Will also the BAL ministers in the present Cabinet and the former ones be included in the Razakar list?

Last edited:

Seems like Hasina gallows will be working overtime. Wicked witch of the East must satisfy herself from the blood of the dead every time she feels politically threatened.

During the 1971 war, Hasina’s son Joy Kumar was born. When she was in labor pain, her mother contacted the PA military and they arrived with an ambulance.

She was taken to the Holy Cross Hospital (not sure) and gave birth to that Joy Kumar. By her own ruling is not she and her son also razakar?

This bitch of a woman has fragmented the BD society into many.

Last edited:

Will they also "publish" accurate casulaty figures - and not the fake "millions of millions were killed by Pakistan nonsense"? If they do - maybe we can take the list seriously?

Will they also "publish" accurate casulaty figures - and not the fake "millions of millions were killed by Pakistan nonsense"? If they do - maybe we can take the list seriously?
I really struggle to believe 50k or so actually stationed combatants killed 3 million+

I really struggle to believe 50k or so actually stationed combatants killed 3 million+
Me thinks Bengalis who believe this must have been infected by the infamous gangu delusion for some reason. The way ganguz say muslim rulers committed genocide of hindus for a 1000 years but somehow these niggaz are still breeding like rats and going strong instead of going extinct.

Me thinks Bengalis who believe this must have been infected by the infamous gangu delusion for some reason. The way ganguz say muslim rulers committed genocide of hindus for a 1000 years but somehow these niggaz are still breeding like rats and going strong instead of going extinct.
They claim the 3 million Bengalis were Hindus anyway so technically it's a W.

We saved the social fabric of Bangladesh and gave them a good chapter of history to rally nationalism.

I do not know what is your Gangu delusion but to kill 3 million in 270 days, the average daily killing is more than 11,000 per day.

Only BAL people like @Homo Sapiens love to believe this account. Are they really delusional? But they think their assumption is normal.

If you consider what the germans did in ww2 with their industrial approach and the institutions of state directed to those goals - you can see why the 50k Pakistan army doing it for 3million is just horse shit ...

a nation born on a lie is a nation that is not going to do a whole lot of soul searching to find the truth..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom