What's new

1965 war with India was Pakistan's biggest blunder, says Ishtiaq Ahmed

I think partition was not blunder,
But, I think it will be good if Pakistan become part of China as province or like Hong Kong.

Indian Hindus and Pakistani mullahs are big trouble for peace and progress, Hindus in India, Mullah in Pakistan.
Professor Ahmed has been in Sweden too long and has lost touch with reality. He may learn from current events in Sweden what happens when cultures with vastly different value systems try to coexist. We are seeing the conflict engendered by unfettered freedom and liberty mixed with religiosity. Jinnah was no fool.

Bruh haven't you read my username 💀 I am an Uzbek, my ancestors have pillaged tf outta your lands and made you their lil bitches. Tell this stuff to yourself.

Your kind has been invaded constantly and defeated for last 1000 years.
It is important to clarify historical facts. The people who were enslaved and forced to convert to Islam were not present-day Indians, but rather individuals who resided in the region that is now Pakistan. Throughout history, the majority of the population in the Indian subcontinent remained Hindus. Islam did spread in Bengal, but that was primarily due to the conversion of the local king who married a Muslim woman, rather than through colonization like what occurred in Pakistan. The Muslim population in present-day India is primarily a result of the higher fertility rates among Muslims, rather than widespread acceptance of Islam by Indians.

It is important to clarify historical facts. The people who were enslaved and forced to convert to Islam were not present-day Indians, but rather individuals who resided in the region that is now Pakistan. Throughout history, the majority of the population in the Indian subcontinent remained Hindus. Islam did spread in Bengal, but that was primarily due to the conversion of the local king who married a Muslim woman, rather than through colonization like what occurred in Pakistan. The Muslim population in present-day India is primarily a result of the higher fertility rates among Muslims, rather than widespread acceptance of Islam by Indians.
Doesn't change the fact India has been constantly buttfucked by Invader, most of whom were Muslims, including my ancestors for 1000 years and all you Gangus could do was to bend and show your naked rearends

Pakistan must abandon terrorism completely. Only then both countries can come to terms for real peace. Both countries accepting Line of Control as international border might help resolve the issue.
What terrorism?? LoC is a very dangerous crossing for anything living and Pakistan had stopped whatever help Pakistan was giving in the early 2000s. The issues in Indian Occupied Kashmir have their roots in the Indian occupation of an ethnic majority which wants to be separate from India and this can be proven even now. Also, Dr. Ishtiaq should have brought up as to why Indian Occupied Kashmir erupted starting 1989: Between 1965 and 1989, Pakistan had largely left the Kashmir issue alone. But it was Indian leaderships' political blunders which made the Kashmiris erupted against India, with devastating consequences for that region.
But, yes, otherwise, it is inevitable that compulsions of geography, commercial needs, and economic growth would make the borders between India and Pakistan porous like those in the EU.

India's decision to pursue nuclear weapons in 1973, as well as its significant investments in space and missile technology, can be attributed to the perceived threat posed by the United States in 1971.

The American threat to India after 1971 is greatly exaggerated. Firstly, Americans ALWAYS wanted India to partner with America after 1947 and wouldn't go to the extent of starting something hot against India in a region which Americans didn't particularly care about AND a region which, frankly, most West Pakistanis themselves didn't particularly care about. Secondly: India's nuclear needs arose because of China as a threat. Americans would ONLY defend Pakistan if a Communist country would attack Pakistan.

Ashoka's inscriptions found in different parts of Afghanistan provide direct evidence of his rule. These inscriptions, carved on rocks and pillars, contain Ashoka's teachings and policies, promoting Dhamma (righteousness) and emphasizing moral values.
View attachment 937085
Seleucus did rule what is now Afghanistan after Alexander’s death. But he had to cede his easternmost territories to Chandragupta Maurya after the Seleucid-Mauryan wars. In return, the Maurya emperor gifted Seleucus 500 elephants. This can be known from many sources, among which is Strabo’s Geographica. Also, the presence of the Ashokan edicts at various sites in Afghanistan and Pakistan would mean that those areas were provinces of the Mauryan Empire. When the Mauryas held sway, the Greco-Bactrians were restricted to Central Asia. They did not expand into Afghanistan until the Mauryans had lost all power and authority.
View attachment 937086

So you have scribblings in rock,, that would suggest no rule

When a empire controls a areas you see SIGNIFICANT sighn of imperial power

Look at what the Mughals left ACROSS INDIA to see what a real empire does

What you have is vague scribbles, and hindutva WhatsApp bullshit

In my mind Pakistan's downfall started after 26/11. I was a student then in the US and remember the outpouring of support and grief expressed by every national in the university. It was headlines in local news, local papers even university newspapers. The anger towards Islamic Terrorism in general and Pakistan in particular grew more intense. This was also a time when Pakistanis who practiced Islamic Terrorism made headlines throughout the world and at least 2-3 major ones in the US. Finding OBL in pak was the biggest nail to the coffin.

Islamic terrorism is the number one reason for Pakistan's fall. According to my Pakistani friends, it's so deep in the Pakistan society right now that they can't even tell if it's wrong. Any small improvements you see now will be band aids that will ripped out fiercely -- to quote a few sane Pakistani friends I have.

In my mind Pakistan's downfall started after 26/11. I was a student then in the US and remember the outpouring of support and grief expressed by every national in the university. It was headlines in local news, local papers even university newspapers. The anger towards Islamic Terrorism in general and Pakistan in particular grew more intense. This was also a time when Pakistanis who practiced Islamic Terrorism made headlines throughout the world and at least 2-3 major ones in the US. Finding OBL in pak was the biggest nail to the coffin.

Islamic terrorism is the number one reason for Pakistan's fall. According to my Pakistani friends, it's so deep in the Pakistan society right now that they can't even tell if it's wrong. Any small improvements you see now will be band aids that will ripped out fiercely -- to quote a few sane Pakistani friends I have.

Yeah no. No one in the US gave a f**k after few days. You Indians are despicable in your inferiority complex and behavior.

The U.S. doesn’t go on emotions nor they even remember “26/11” that you tried to compare with 9/11.

Stupid bindu, stop believing your own BS propaganda. If you want unfiltered view on what most non Muslims westerners think you, go on any IG videos and you will see what they really think of you. All this seeking approval and they still consider you d0thead Bindus stinky, smelly, and ugly, but but but CeOs n shiet right?

There is no Islamic terrorism in Pakistan unlike Hindu terrorism spread across India.

I highly doubt those Pakistanis have any clue on what you “claim.”

Typical Bindu spreading disinformation.

Even if half of India's 200 million Muslims went to Pakistan, Pakistan would be looking at 4th world status. You do not have the land to feed them
If a country is successful, feeding is not an issue. Many countries in Europe and Asia are densely populated but have no problem with food. Many countries where hunger is prevalent don't have large populations or density. Somalia and Sudan, the usual archetypes of hunger, have both low populations and density.

Doesn't change the fact India has been constantly buttfucked by Invader, most of whom were Muslims, including my ancestors for 1000 years and all you Gangus could do was to bend and show your naked rearends
Pakistanis were buttfucked by Muslim invaders, who then compelled them to convert to Islam. Nobody contests that, but it's also true that the rest of India battled valiantly to save their lovely faith of Hinduism and to remain Hindu throughout history. There is no comparison to the timidity displayed by Pakistanis in front of the Muslim invaders. Pakistanis hide the historical embarrassment they have endured by claiming to be Arabs

So you have scribblings in rock,, that would suggest no rule

When a empire controls a areas you see SIGNIFICANT sighn of imperial power

Look at what the Mughals left ACROSS INDIA to see what a real empire does

What you have is vague scribbles, and hindutva WhatsApp bullshit
These examples are just a few instances of an empire that existed 2000 years ago. There are several historical monuments from the Mauryan era spread throughout the subcontinent. You may recall the incident where the Taliban blew up the statue of Bamiyan Buddha.
IMG_4897.jpeg

Do you think Islamic invaders created this statue of Lord Buddha? How did Buddhism spread in Afghanistan? How did Mongolia become a majority Buddhist country? Where does the religion of Buddhism originate from, and how did it spread in Central Asia?

Pakistanis were buttfucked by Muslim invaders, who then compelled them to convert to Islam. Nobody contests that, but it's also true that the rest of India battled valiantly to save their lovely faith of Hinduism and to remain Hindu throughout history. There is no comparison to the timidity displayed by Pakistanis in front of the Muslim invaders. Pakistanis hide the historical embarrassment they have endured by claiming to be Arabs
Stfu ✋ You clearly are high on cow urine. We'll discuss after you are sober

If a country is successful, feeding is not an issue. Many countries in Europe and Asia are densely populated but have no problem with food. Many countries where hunger is prevalent don't have large populations or density. Somalia and Sudan, the usual archetypes of hunger, have both low populations and density.

Somehow looking at Pakistan they would look more like Afghanistan or Somalia than a successful state

the literacy rate in India and Pakistan was almost the same in 1950. By 1960 India had a 15% edge which has continued to the present. That edge in literacy nets India $200 billion in technology services related earnings that Pakistanis have not matched

The Guptas and Mauryans from Magadh (present-day Bihar) held control over Afghanistan and Iran, while your ancestors were subjugated, demeaned, and coerced into adopting Islam by the very Afghans, Turks, Arabs, and Persians. Even after their conversion, they were subjected to the payment of jizya. :rofl:
View attachment 937049
Pajeet knows about how Afghanistan. How? Because 1000+ years ago, Chindoos (who would have flogged his Dravidoid Dasyu behind) briefly ruled that area! Chindooooooo logic!

Back
Top Bottom