What's new

WAS MAHATMA GANDHI AN ENEMY OF MUSLIMS AND PAKISTAN ?

@Valar. @Maula Jatt @RescueRanger @-=virus=-
Okay, so it seems no one found the above post funny. You guys have left all sorts of reactions except laugh emojis. I had this beggar joke chambered and ready to shoot since I saw this picture for the first time all those years ago. And it BOMBED 😞
sry bro

but srs discussion chal raha hai

bat maa se bhi aagay chali gai hai

baat ab baap (father) tak aa gai hai

Gandhi Ji ki be-izzati ho ree full

I'm raging

fair

but they say Gandhi ne kaafi try kara tha batwaara na ho

Jinnah sb obvsly had much different ideas but

Jinnah also wanted a united nation, so did Allama Iqbal but certain powerful people didn't want to share power. They had no choice.

Jinnah also wanted a united nation, so did Allama Iqbal but certain powerful people didn't want to share power. They had no choice.
maybe, just maybe

Justice Katju has been right all along

reunification situation

we are one pipl

Incorrect - Jinnah was against a partition of India and was actually a voice for Indian unity - he was the principal author of the Lucknow pact of 1917, he continued to remain an ambassador for Hindu - Muslim unity in Hindustan, it wasn’t until Congress’ refusal to enter into a coalition government with Muslim League in 1937 and the subsequent rise of power of Nehru and the increasingly limited role of Gandhi that forced Jinnah’s hand.
A pleasant surprise to read this discriminating note, even though it loses details in its brevity.

masha'allah

Mohandas ko banday ki phechaan thi

ki dil ka bura ni tha Adolph

great man, a true mahatma.. so what if he had a bit of fun with some young ladies along the way ?
A stupid, cheap remark.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom