What's new

1965 war with India was Pakistan's biggest blunder, says Ishtiaq Ahmed

about the partition

1688568542579.png

Tf a Pajeet like you know about em? Stay in your lane Gangu
The Guptas and Mauryans from Magadh (present-day Bihar) held control over Afghanistan and Iran, while your ancestors were subjugated, demeaned, and coerced into adopting Islam by the very Afghans, Turks, Arabs, and Persians. Even after their conversion, they were subjected to the payment of jizya. :rofl:
IMG_4894.gif

The Guptas and Mauryans from Magadh (present-day Bihar) held control over Afghanistan and Iran, while your ancestors were subjugated, demeaned, and coerced into adopting Islam by the very Afghans, Turks, Arabs, and Persians. Even after their conversion, they were subjected to the payment of jizya. :rofl:
View attachment 937049

Weird made up maps about some ancient time that are prone to Hindu WhatsApp history makeover 🤣🤣🤣🤣

See very little example of any such empire

Look at mughals or British,, example of imperial empire everywhere from the Taj, to Qutub minar, to red fort to railways

Here we have hindutva WhatsApp maps🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't know why these people think we would contact to worship animals and obscenities of Hinduism,, when a superior Islam was available 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Conversion to Islam was the best thing our ancestors ever did,, hundreds of millions were freed, billions over the centuries

while your ancestors were subjugated, demeaned, and coerced into adopting Islam by the very Afghans, Turks, Arabs, and Persians. Even after their conversion, they were subjected to the payment of jizya.
Bruh haven't you read my username 💀 I am an Uzbek, my ancestors have pillaged tf outta your lands and made you their lil bitches. Tell this stuff to yourself.

Your kind has been invaded constantly and defeated for last 1000 years.

Wrong, the biggest strategic disaster was not taking Kashmir when Indian Army was getting annihilated by the Chinese in '62.

I think "I strongly believed that partition was a blunder" doesn't have much support nowadays. He may be thinking, without partition, the post 1947 India would be 1.5 present India. But history is hard to predict. What if, due to political impasse, it had become 8 times present Pakistan?

I think partition was not blunder,
But, I think it will be good if Pakistan become part of China as province or like Hong Kong.

Indian Hindus and Pakistani mullahs are big trouble for peace and progress, Hindus in India, Mullah in Pakistan.

He has disqualified himself by saying partition was a blunder. Anything else he says is invalid.
Ultimately, the assessment of whether the partition was a blunder or not is a matter of personal opinion and interpretation of history. It is a topic that continues to be debated by scholars, historians, and individuals with a range of perspectives.

The partition was a response to the demands for a separate homeland for Muslims in British India. The proponents of the partition argued that Muslims, as a minority community, needed a separate country where they could govern themselves and protect their interests. The Indian subcontinent was home to diverse religious, linguistic, and cultural communities, and the partition was seen as a way to address some of the communal tensions that had arisen during the struggle for independence.
However, the partition process itself was marred by widespread violence, mass migrations, and loss of lives on both sides of the newly drawn border. The hastily drawn borders did not adequately address the complexities of the religious and cultural diversity in the region, leading to conflicts and tensions that persist to this day.
It is important to note that the partition had significant human and humanitarian costs, and the repercussions of that decision are still felt by the people of the subcontinent. The large-scale violence and displacement that occurred during the partition were tragic and had a lasting impact on the communities involved.

So that wasn't a war...? Man the mental gymnastics on this forum continue to be Olympic level I gotta say
It was a war - but to say Pakistan outright invaded Indian occupied territory is something I disagree with - that's why I said pushed the needle in response India's acts in Kashmir cira 64

But afterwards when India invaded Lahore, that's when war started

If I was creating nations, I would allow separate states for the religious and secular folk, with migration allowed if a person's views changed.

Hell, both countries can still do this.

Create separate religious and secular cities.

India was taking a hammering in Kashmir

It panicked and shamefully attacked a populated city
Paksiatni attack on Kashmir (Operation Gibraltar) was full of honour but Indian response to open up other fronts was shameful?

Incorrect and poor assessment of the GHQ that India wouldn’t open up other fronts was one of the many in the history. What were they thinking? They repeated the same blunder in Kargil.

Weird made up maps about some ancient time that are prone to Hindu WhatsApp history makeover 🤣🤣🤣🤣

See very little example of any such empire

Look at mughals or British,, example of imperial empire everywhere from the Taj, to Qutub minar, to red fort to railways

Here we have hindutva WhatsApp maps🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don't know why these people think we would contact to worship animals and obscenities of Hinduism,, when a superior Islam was available 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Conversion to Islam was the best thing our ancestors ever did,, hundreds of millions were freed, billions over the centuries
Ashoka's inscriptions found in different parts of Afghanistan provide direct evidence of his rule. These inscriptions, carved on rocks and pillars, contain Ashoka's teachings and policies, promoting Dhamma (righteousness) and emphasizing moral values.
IMG_4895.jpeg

Seleucus did rule what is now Afghanistan after Alexander’s death. But he had to cede his easternmost territories to Chandragupta Maurya after the Seleucid-Mauryan wars. In return, the Maurya emperor gifted Seleucus 500 elephants. This can be known from many sources, among which is Strabo’s Geographica. Also, the presence of the Ashokan edicts at various sites in Afghanistan and Pakistan would mean that those areas were provinces of the Mauryan Empire. When the Mauryas held sway, the Greco-Bactrians were restricted to Central Asia. They did not expand into Afghanistan until the Mauryans had lost all power and authority.
IMG_4896.jpeg

It was a war - but to say Pakistan outright invaded Indian occupied territory is something I disagree with - that's why I said pushed the needle in response India's acts in Kashmir cira 64

But afterwards when India invaded Lahore, that's when war started
No war started once Pakistani troops started entering into Indian held territory, a state of conflict has initiated between the two nation states so it was very definitely a war. Sure its scope became larger as India took advantage of Pakistan's false assumption of India's ability to strike back.

Back
Top Bottom