1700 die in Syria in one week.

punit

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Hundreds die in Syria's 'deadliest week'
23 July 2014 Last updated at 18:31 BST

It has been described as one of the most deadly weeks in Syria since fighting began three years ago.

More than 1,700 people have been killed in seven days as fighting intensified after Presdent Assad was sworn in for a third term.

Fighters for the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) have been accused of killing many government troops in a battle at a gas field.

The BBC's Rami Ruhayem looks back at one of the bloodiest weeks in the Syrian uprising.

BBC News - Hundreds die in Syria's 'deadliest week'

Any one free to protest ?

Hundreds die in Syria's 'deadliest week'
23 July 2014 Last updated at 18:31 BST

It has been described as one of the most deadly weeks in Syria since fighting began three years ago.

More than 1,700 people have been killed in seven days as fighting intensified after Presdent Assad was sworn in for a third term.

Fighters for the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) have been accused of killing many government troops in a battle at a gas field.

The BBC's Rami Ruhayem looks back at one of the bloodiest weeks in the Syrian uprising.

BBC News - Hundreds die in Syria's 'deadliest week'

Any one free to protest ?

actually most of the people would have not heard of this.

1700 in a week? that's pretty gruesome :(

Gaza has been stealing all of the media's attention

I dont get it.
How come Syrian Army is so weak against the ISIS?
How can they just come and kill the troops like their an insect or something...

I dont get it.
How come Syrian Army is so weak against the ISIS?
How can they just come and kill the troops like their an insect or something...

same thing happened in Iraq. almost same no of troops were killed in one day.

Interesting that more people are dying in Syria every week and we hardly even hear about it.

Hey , Even Moeen Ali didn't wear any wrist bands to protest or highlight it. May be some other English player do it and then I will like to see ECB's reaction.

Bloody hypocrites.They will only protest when muslim will die at hands of others as if muslims killing Muslims is okay.

Nothing about these massacres in Syria in mainstream media . All I hear is Gaza Gaza Gaza ....

Interesting that more people are dying in Syria every week and we hardly even hear about it.

as per an estimate almost 200,000 people have been killed in Syria since 2011.

It is the result of IS attacking Syrian troops. Last week they took a gas field killing 300 soldiers. They they routed division 17 and regiment 121. Almost 1000+ syrian troops died in the attack. Nervous assad dropping barrel bombs and scud missiles killing 500 civilians.

This is going to become bloodier as IS is amassing around Brigade 93 and have evacuated civilians from their positions.

@TheNoob The world have rejected them, but they think they are fighting for Caliphate. They are as motivated as the army of Islam in 7th century. They go in the battle field to die.

Back
Top Bottom