What's new

1600 women killed in 2013 in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just this one thing that i have observed....sexual liberty is a neccessary tool for freedom in the battle for equality. Now, i want to make this thing clear when sex will no longer be a taboo, and when vague concepts like a women's honor is impeached or sullied (Thats what they say about a raped women ewen the issue of her marriage comes) is eliminated, then only can we adress more reporting of these cases.When a women fears that the society will ostracize her for a fault that is not her's she will definetely hide it.What needs to be done is give women the right to choose her dressing , her lifestyle, her method of expressing herself without a man behind the scenes evaluating her methods.The link in sexual liberation of a women and her rights is clearly visible in devloping and devloped countries.

This is a sad reality, both lack of education and absence of sever punishments encourage such inhuman acts. All people involved in such killings in any way must be given capital punishment.

I have just this one thing that i have observed....sexual liberty is a neccessary tool for freedom in the battle for equality. Now, i want to make this thing clear when sex will no longer be a taboo, and when vague concepts like a women's honor is impeached or sullied (Thats what they say about a raped women ewen the issue of her marriage comes) is eliminated, then only can we adress more reporting of these cases.When a women fears that the society will ostracize her for a fault that is not her's she will definetely hide it.What needs to be done is give women the right to choose her dressing , her lifestyle, her method of expressing herself without a man behind the scenes evaluating her methods.The link in sexual liberation of a women and her rights is clearly visible in devloping and devloped countries.

I don't think mirrors sell well in Pakistan. :disagree:

I am not surprised by the desperate attempt at derailing the thread though...

:lol::lol:

On the flip side got to know that there is a similarity between ostriches and Pakistani posters.

@illusion8 you were partially right there is in fact an astonishing similarity b/w Ostrich and fellow INDIAN MEMBERS .... hope you would like to buy this 'official mirror' ...... more could be sold on demand

National Crime Records Bureau.JPG

Anything wrong with the thread? - complain to the mods or complain to the newspaper who carried it.

have I complained .... about anything .... ??

Kya bade bhai. . . if thats the thing why you started threads about Gujarat and muzaffarnagar ? is everything fine in pakistan in that context ?
nahi na ? fir aisi replies not expected from you :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You know I never take initiative until provoked that thread was also a reply of another thread .....

even at this thread I waited till today day though I was among the first one to visit that thread ..... you can read the post of @illusion8 which I quoted ...... were they about the topic or of his intention of trolling .....

You know I never take initiative until provoked that thread was also a reply of another thread .....

even at this thread I waited till today day though I was among the first one to visit that thread ..... you can read the post of @illusion8 which I quoted ...... were they about the topic or of his intention of trolling .....

There could have been a decent discussion on a serious topic mate if it hadn't been for all the off topic rants from the first reply itself - anyways time to close the thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom