What's new

1600 women killed in 2013 in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only, PTI can be credited for this corrupt change!

No Personal attack please :)
Nothing personal...I have data based on Indian PDF posters here! so its more like a analysis based on the post in relation to the flag...Please go find your own words and quit copying me! thank you!

Why not first discuss the one which is already on table???
Well I have already discussed it on other threads only to be bashed by Indians with their denial syndrome! The problems are relatively the same on both sides of the border and hence my post which talked about both sides...though with examples from India highlighting the problem in those examples...but doesnt deny it is prevalent in other countries too...

Nothing personal...I have data based on Indian PDF posters here! so its more like a analysis based on the post in relation to the flag...Please go find your own words and quit copying me! thank you!
In that way, I've got a whole Dictionary full of *beep* words suitable on few Pakistanis on PDF, shall i use them on all(including you)??

Well I have already discussed it on other threads only to be bashed by Indians with their denial syndrome! The problems are relatively the same on both sides of the border and hence my post which talked about both sides...though with examples from India highlighting the problem in those examples...but doesnt deny it is prevalent in other countries too...

Can you post some links of threads on which you Discussed this article? And i never denied this doesn't happen in India. But according to rules of PDF which i follow strictly, Doesn't allow to discuss other issues than the OP in a particular thread.

killed for dishonouring caste rules CASTE RULES. Haryana

I wonder if pointing at India solves these social issues in Pakistan ??

I hope you won't run around naked just because some african tribes do so :coffee:

Now stay on the topic and do not derail the thread.

No it won't - not by a long margin, and the funny part is they aren't aware of it while we are and are desperately trying to rectify it. Pakistan on the contrary is regressing when it comes to these issues.

In that way, I've got a whole Dictionary full of *beep* words suitable on few Pakistanis on PDF, shall i use them on all(including you)??
How is that related to this thread oh strict follower of rules?

Can you post some links of threads on which you Discussed this article? And i never denied this doesn't happen in India. But according to rules of PDF which i follow strictly, Doesn't allow to discuss other issues than the OP in a particular thread.
Can you search it on your own? Why must I do your part of the homework too?

No it won't - not by a long margin, and the funny part is they aren't aware of it while we are and are desperately trying to rectify it. Pakistan on the contrary is regressing when it comes to these issues.
Says who? An Indian? :coffee:

killed for dishonouring caste rules CASTE RULES. Haryana

Have you heard of the cases of women killed in Pakistan because they were dancing or killed because they were singing or killed because they attempted to go to school?.

How is that related to this thread oh strict follower of rules?

Can you search it on your own? Why must I do your part of the homework too?

Says who? An Indian? :coffee:

I would report all your off topic posts from the beginning but I know it's a wasteful exercise - don't quote me if you don't intend to stay on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom