What's new

1600 women killed in 2013 in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Show me any thread even if it is Indian, Where I've posted or dragged any other country. Please don't think that everyone's is as you are.

You quoted me first.
Go cry to your mama not something your mama has tought you or part of your sinskaar ...Do you want me to add that?

Dont act like an angel you keep sneering so you have hit a personal level...

Go cry to your mama not something your mama has tought you or part of your sinskaar ...Do you want me to add that?
Dont act like an angel you keep sneering so you have hit a personal level...
So you think this is a personal Attack?? It would've been a personal attack if i said you are impotent or an idiot or a freak or just showing your mums teachings here.

That was just a reference cause you indeed did that.

Another God from India? Seems like all PDF Indians knows what is intention of everyone! Lovely! Then why come here to read our intentions? Go read the intentions of Indians on IDF...
When you people are caught trolling it all falls on Pakistani's intentions! :tsk:

Blah Blah Blah.. Did you even read the post ?

The article had something to do with women abuse and that is what I talked about

Aaahh..Chhooo...Sorry.. I am allergic to BS.

Oh so it was a personal attack on Pakistan is that what you are saying?

No Idea.. Ask the Pakistani author of the article. BTW, Personal attacks are on persons (hence the word personal), not on countries..

Well I didnt change the title...it is an article written by your audacity and double standard Indian! Sorry I thought he (Indian author of the article) was being neutral!

No, you did not change the article, but you called an article focussed on India, that you inserted in a thread about a Pakistani social condition as neutral. That was lame.. No, actually calling that lame is insulting lame..

Oh yes of course poster always forgets to read my posts after and before...Why even bother to quote me when you fail to read?

I said the problems are the same on both sides of the border so I showed what your problems are and since I said its the same...plus I got an article to prove that! Looser go cry to your mama!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Oscar

This is unfair!! The Indians countering my posts didnt even spare my posts 2 mins...Why the hell are they making fools of themselves and trying to lay the accuse on me?

:lol: guess who is now crying to his/her mama :)

I never brought your family in...

Stop quoting me! I wont reply after this!
You are the one that involved his mama in this... :)

Blah Blah Blah.. Did you even read the post ?

Aaahh..Chhooo...Sorry.. I am allergic to BS.

No Idea.. Ask the Pakistani author of the article. BTW, Personal attacks are on persons (hence the word personal), not on countries..

No, you did not change the article, but you called an article focussed on India, that you inserted in a thread about a Pakistani social condition as neutral. That was lame.. No, actually calling that lame is insulting lame..
Then why are you taking it to personal levels? Involving your sanskaar? (since saying this is not personal to you)

:lol: guess who is now crying to his/her mama :)
The mods are there to deal with people like you...

You are the one that involved his mama in this... :)
I didnt ask him to go to his actual mama...But maybe that is what you do when people use that "phrase" at you! :unsure:

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Oscar This poster went all personal...and the other preaching about not breaking rules also went personal...

Then why are you taking it to personal levels? Involving your sanskaar? (since saying this is not personal to you)

Never.. Have never attacked you personally, nor will. I can comment about your abilities or lack thereof in certain areas, but never intentionally drag an argument to a personal level.

The mods are there to deal with people like you...

So report the post. Or take it to GHQ.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Oscar This poster went all personal...and the other preaching about not breaking rules also went personal...

Personal ? :lol: how? where? Do you understand what personal means ? If in your terminology, calling an argument lame, or BS is equal to going personal, then I think an investment in something like an Oxford english dictionary or thesaurus is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom