What's new

1600 women killed in 2013 in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because unlike PDF Indians I dont keep tab of what I discuss to be used in another thread! Thats your specialty! :coffee: I discuss and let the topic die on the same thread...I dont drag it around...
And this is that same post. Which I've quoted.

Can you see what you quoted:

how is this same to what I quoted:
Okay if you remember we've been discussing about the same topic we are now on. You said that you've discussed it earlier when i said about discussing the topic which is already on table. But when asked about link, you were clueless.

Because like all Indians on PDF you didnt read the post...It has both India and the rest of the area and a little para about the rest of the world....Hence, a neutral post...So please go cry someplace else! Or learn to read so you wont insult yourself!

What a load of cr@p.. seriously, that's behind what you want to hide your sorry excuse for trolling ? The OP article has nothing to do with India or rest of the world. And only a Pakistani hypocrite can have the audacity and double standards to call a post titled "OP-ED: Honour Killings – India’s Crying Shame" as a neutral post.. But anyway, given the kind of fiction some Pakistani members on this forum are habitual of claiming, this one is still mediocre.

What a load of cr@p.. seriously, that's behind what you want to hide your sorry excuse for trolling ? The OP article has nothing to do with India or rest of the world. And only a Pakistani hypocrite can have the audacity and double standards to call a post titled "OP-ED: Honour Killings – India’s Crying Shame" as a neutral post.. But anyway, given the kind of fiction some Pakistani members on this forum are habitual of claiming, this one is still mediocre.
And funniest part is, there's just one sentence in which Pakistan including other countries is written. LMAO! What an excuse.

But the problem of honour killings goes well beyond the shores of rural and urban India. They are common in Pakistan and Afghanistan, and Bangladesh also has honour killings or assaults in the form of ‘acid attacks’.

What a load of cr@p.. seriously, that's behind what you want to hide your sorry excuse for trolling ?
Another God from India? Seems like all PDF Indians knows what is intention of everyone! Lovely! Then why come here to read our intentions? Go read the intentions of Indians on IDF...

When you people are caught trolling it all falls on Pakistani's intentions! :tsk:

The OP article has nothing to do with India or rest of the world.
The article had something to do with women abuse and that is what I talked about...Oh so it was a personal attack on Pakistan is that what you are saying?

And only a Pakistani hypocrite can have the audacity and double standards to call a post titled "OP-ED: Honour Killings – India’s Crying Shame" as a neutral post.. But anyway, given the kind of fiction some Pakistani members on this forum are habitual of claiming, this one is still mediocre.

Well I didnt change the title...it is an article written by your audacity and double standard Indian! Sorry I thought he (Indian author of the article) was being neutral!

And funniest part is, there's just one sentence in which Pakistan including other countries is written. LMAO! What an excuse.
Oh yes of course poster always forgets to read my posts after and before...Why even bother to quote me when you fail to read?

I said the problems are the same on both sides of the border so I showed what your problems are and since I said its the same...plus I got an article to prove that! Looser go cry to your mama!

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @nuclearpak @Oscar

This is unfair!! The Indians countering my posts didnt even spare my posts 2 mins...Why the hell are they making fools of themselves and trying to lay the accuse on me?

Enough is enough with trying to play god with all this assumption jargon of knowing one's intention!

Last edited:
Oh yes of course poster always forgets to read my posts after and before...Why even bother to quote me when you fail to read?
I said the problems are the same on both sides of the border so I showed what your problems are and since I said its the same...plus I got an article to prove that! Looser go cry to your mama!

This is unfair!! The Indians countering my posts didnt even spare my posts 2 mins...Why the hell are they making fools of themselves and trying to lay the accuse on me?

So here we witness the Great justice lady, then why don't i see any Pakistani misbehaving or women suppressing incidents on Indian threads? And how come i see only Indian Incident on this thread?

And please don't show your Parent's teaching(Sanskaar) here. Use it somewhere else.

So here we witness the Great justice lady, then why don't i see any Pakistani misbehaving or women suppressing incidents on Indian threads? And how come i see only Indian Incident on this thread?
Well do you have a neutral post? Do you have one where you will say or admit that the reasons on both sides is the same and show it in that sense? Nope you will bash one side like we see on this thread! So please stop quoting me!

And please don't show your Parent's teaching(Sanskaar) here. Use it somewhere else.
Reported for being personal!

Well do you have a neutral post? Do you have one where you will say or admit that the reasons on both sides is the same and show it in that sense? Nope you will bash one side like we see on this thread! So please stop quoting me!
LOL, Show me any thread even if it is Indian, Where I've posted or dragged any other country. Please don't think that everyone's is as you are.

I never brought your family in...
Looser go cry to your mama!

Stop quoting me! I wont reply after this!
You quoted me first.

LOL, Show me any thread even if it is Indian, Where I've posted or dragged any other country. Please don't think that everyone's is as you are.

My reasoning was both sides have the same problem and the reasons are the same...so I showed what the other sides have using an article by your own journalist, which highlights this that both sides and even other countries have this prob! You cant accept that go question the journalist!

You quoted me first.
In response to something not to personally attack!

My reasoning was both sides have the same problem and the reasons are the same...so I showed what the other sides have using an article by your own journalist, which highlights this that both sides and even other countries have this prob! You cant accept that go question the journalist!
First of all as I've stated earlier i never said these incidents don't happen in India. And the article was of no purpose to be discussed or shown the other side as it is already discussed. And at the end writer or his article content is at no fault, it's you who brought an irrelevant article. So i guess i am questioning the right person.

In response to something not to personally attack!
And so won't i If you restrain from making personal comments on me. Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom