What's new

150 Afghan schoolgirls poisoned in anti-education attack

That's horrible. May whoever did this, rot in hell for eternity.

The thing to note is that the Taliban wasn't responsible. There are many nefarious factions within Afghanistan.

is it possible pakistan agents are responsible to pin Afg down by screwing its civilians

It could be anybody.

As NATO withdrawal date approaches, look for more and more false flag operations by certain vested interests to push for continued NATO presence.

The list of such 'vested interests' who benefit by NATO presence is left as an exercise for the reader.

is it possible pakistan agents are responsible to pin Afg down by screwing its civilians

It is not possible...Pakistan sabotaging water tanks to target girls? seriously?

What makes you think so?

Tshering, you always been a nice opinionator for me. But care to choose words. What do you know about Haryana? We can debate all of the topics that you seems to be suffered with.
dude one doesnt have to choose words as long as they are CORRECT.
before making some sleazy comment on the muslim hardliners we must look at our own shortcomings......
its not that Haryanvis are totally crazy or sumthing but most cases of "female domination" in india are from here.

It could be anybody.

As NATO withdrawal date approaches, look for more and more false flag operations by certain vested interests to push for continued NATO presence.

The list of such 'vested interests' who benefit by NATO presence is left as an exercise for the reader.
lol nice try mate.....

I personally think India should send it's special forces to help.
i m very sorry to say that indians themselves arent quite ready to defend themselves from "non state actors" (yeah they act as if they are non state actors)....afghans got to have some common ground.

Back
Top Bottom