What's new

Taliban bans university education for Afghan girls

i never expected my wife to work, if she had to then it means i am weak

even though she has phd
No I don't agree with that. That is such a flawed logic.

A woman should be educated and have a profession, so she can be independent and take care of herself.

It does not mean the husband is weak. What a stupid argument.

No I don't agree with that. That is such a flawed logic.

A woman should be educated and have a profession, so she can be independent and take care of herself.

It does not mean the husband is weak. What a stupid argument.
yes that should be her choice, but if society want to maintain healthy birth rates and happy family then a man has to be able to support the woman during childrearing process

i would not have a child if my wife had to work while the child is growing up

she can have the choice to work, but i don't want it to be where we have child and have trouble with finance

my wife stayed at home and i was perfectly fine with it even though she is very educated and could work

if you think about it, the whole purpose of marriage was so that a woman can have a child and have man take care of her while she is nursing, otherwise there is no case for marriage if woman can take care of child by herself

yes that should be her choice, but if society want to maintain healthy birth rates and happy family then a man has to be able to support the woman during childrearing process

i would not have a child if my wife had to work while the child is growing up

she can have the choice to work, but i don't want it to be where we have child and have trouble with finance

my wife stayed at home and i was perfectly fine with it even though she is very educated and could work

if you think about it, the whole purpose of marriage was so that a woman can have a child and have man take care of her while she is nursing, otherwise there is no case for marriage if woman can take care of child by herself
I think a wife has to balance her career and child-rearing. A father should also do same.

i never expected my wife to work, if she had to then it means i am weak

even though she has phd

And you are a Western-educated Pakistan origin person who really holds such mind of mindset toward your own family members? Do you consider women as some kind of decorative asset?

If people like you can have such kind of mindset, then there is nothing against the Taliban who are in war mode with different nations since inception.

And you are a Western-educated Pakistan origin person who really holds such mind of mindset toward your own family members? Do you consider women as some kind of decorative asset?

If people like you can have such kind of mindset, then there is nothing against the Taliban who are in war mode with different nations since inception.
Labour-women_001.jpg

Taliban exude such incel energy, ban women from schools, colleges, universities, playgrounds, hospitals, outside. Can't believe the geniuses in GHQ support these incels.

Dude...South Asian nations except BD, do not treat women properly. That includes Indian people too...But I was surprised to see any Desi person who is in the US but considers women as someone to be treated differently than men.
You are an Indian. I do believe women need to be treatly fairly a needs a career. I believe in that.
Otherwise Pakistan will never prosper. We will always be a backward nation.
Look at China or Japan. Their women are educated and have careers.

You are an Indian. I do believe women need to be treatly fairly a needs a career. I believe in that.
Otherwise Pakistan will never prosper. We will always be a backward nation.
Look at China or Japan. Their women are educated and have careers.
and now they stopped having children

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom