What's new

Taliban bans university education for Afghan girls

Yes, but I want to know why the Afghan Taliban is doing this.

They should make women go to schools and universities.

Why are they so afraid of woman? Culture & traditionally the biggest cause of female oppression in this part of the world.

Why are they so afraid of woman? Culture & traditionally the biggest cause of female oppression in this part of the world.
I want women to have professional careers so they can take care of themselves and not take crap from their husbands.

No wonder why we are a backward peoples.

The world is moving ahead, yet we are behind lol.

education for women means they become independent

no longer require man and thus lots of divorces and falling birth rates

education for women means they become independent

no longer require man and thus lots of divorces and falling birth rates
Thats why our people are behind, because our women are not educated.

This ban is doing the most damage to Afghanistan. Amongst Taliban ranks many are against it especially Haqqani faction. But they choose to remain silent and allow the ban to go on so they’re also responsible.
This is a classic example of mixing culture with religion. Shariah does not say to ban education. Their argument is they don’t want free mixing in schools. There’s a simple fix to that just create all girls only schools. They don’t even have to create new ones as many exist already. They’ve had almost 2 years to create a proper education system for Afghanistan and create a proper way to educate women. This is a classic example of mixing personal/cultural views with religion. I would be wrong to even label it solely cultural view as because majority people from their culture advocates for women’s education.
This is not Shariah.

This ban is doing the most damage to Afghanistan. Amongst Taliban ranks many are against it especially Haqqani faction. But they choose to remain silent and allow the ban to go on so they’re also responsible.
This is a classic example of mixing culture with religion. Shariah does not say to ban education. Their argument is they don’t want free mixing in schools. There’s a simple fix to that just create all girls only schools. They don’t even have to create new ones as many exist already. They’ve had almost 2 years to create a proper education system for Afghanistan and create a proper way to educate women. This is a classic example of mixing personal/cultural views with religion. I would be wrong to even label it solely cultural view as because majority people from their culture advocates for women’s education.
This is not Shariah.
The Afghan Taliban should make girls go to school to show the world, Islam is for education.

Actually Islam says when you are wronged, you are supposed to fight back.

Islam is against "turn the other cheek." bullshit.

The Afghan Taliban should make girls go to school to show the world, Islam is for education.

Actually Islam says when you are wronged, you are supposed to fight back.

Islam is against "turn the other cheek." bullshit.

Actually, the Taliban have said that they absolutely will resume education for women just as soon as they can work out the logistics of teaching gender separated classes. They need to hire more teachers, find more classrooms, devise new schedules. But they say it’s a priority. This was Taliban said awhile ago since then , been busy shutting girl’s education very sad!

Actually, the Taliban have said that they absolutely will resume education for women just as soon as they can work out the logistics of teaching gender separated classes. They need to hire more teachers, find more classrooms, devise new schedules. But they say it’s a priority. This was Taliban said awhile ago since then , been busy shutting girl’s education very sad!

Then get the teachers for gender segregated classes as soon as possible.
Because the enemies of Islam, will say, look your country stops girls from education.

Slowly slowly they will again move Afghanistan to stone age
Afghan Taliban have every right to govern Afghanistan.

But the Afghan Taliban needs to wisen up. If they want to see legitimacy in the eyes of the world, they need to let women go to schools.
They need to develop their country.

Thats why our people are behind, because our women are not educated.
i feel like it should always be voluntary for women to get educated and enter workforce

if u do what east asia did then u end up with low birth rates because the women are forced to get educated and enter workforce due to high cost of living

a man should always be able to take care of his wife and children even if the wife doesn’t work

but the woman should be given choice of independence and not have to enter potentially abusive/disastrous marriages

i feel like it should always be voluntary for women to get educated and enter workforce

if u do what east asia did then u end up with low birth rates because the women are forced to get educated and enter workforce due to high cost of living

a man should always be able to take care of his wife and children even if the wife doesn’t work
I believe a woman must be educated and needs a profession so she can feed herself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom