5932407633_ab68255d2b.jpg

Lahore's Bhayya Kabab!!!!!

bhayya_kababs.jpg

Chapli Kabab

chapli-kebab-2.jpg

Cheese Cake

strawberry-cheesecake.jpg

I want some Masala Dosa now :cry: And some Haleem :cry:

I tried some on Thursday and Friday. The one on Thursday was crap, so I had to undo it from a good vegetarian only Indian place.

The good place gave me two types of coconut chutney, one regular and one was greenish.

Didn't touch the Sambar you get with it.

I would recommend Masala Dosa to all Pakistanis, its the one South Indian dish we can eat with ease.

Man all these amazing dishes, and I am drooling all over the place:alcoholic:

I tried some on Thursday and Friday. The one on Thursday was crap, so I had to undo it from a good vegetarian only Indian place.

The good place gave me two types of coconut chutney, one regular and one was greenish.

I would recommend Masala Dosa to all Pakistanis, its the one South Indian dish we can eat with ease.
I don't like Sambhar( or for that matter South Indian cuisine) much either:P I am more of a northe subcontinental Biryani and tandoori Chicken kind of guy........:D

Did you try it at Sravana Bhavan?

For Indians I'd say they should try all of their vegetarian dishes at Pakistani restaurants and see the difference.

We don't use Kari patta so much - non existent almost. Try simple things, Bhindy, Kari pakora, daal, baingan, karelay, mixed sabzi.

I love rasgullas. I want to taste best Rasgulla in India from Kolkata city.:smitten:
rasgulla.jpg

Haldirams%20RasGulla.jpg

Petha. :smitten: The best petha in India is from Agra city.
petha-agra.jpg

agra_petha.jpg

For Indians I'd say they should try all of their vegetarian dishes at Pakistani restaurants and see the difference.

We don't use Kari patta so much - non existent almost. Try simple things, Bhindy, Kari pakora, daal, baingan, karelay, mixed sabzi.

Karri Patta is mostly used in South Indian cuisine.

curry leaves are used in South Indian cuisine. We too normally eat bhindy, Kadhi Pakoda, baigan, kareley,mixed sabzi in India.

You guys put too much oil in all curries. It is tasty once in a while okay, else the cholesterol level will go up.

Back
Top Bottom