What's new

Zurich mosque shooting gunman was 'Swiss with no Islamist links'

The Sandman

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Police in Zurich say a man who shot and injured three people at a mosque on Monday was a young Swiss man with Ghanaian roots who had no apparent links to Islamist extremism.

The 24-year-old’s body was found a few hundred metres from the mosque, under a bridge by a river. It’s thought he took his own life.

The man is thought to have killed another man on Sunday. Police say they don’t know anything about his motives.

The gunman who came from the nearby town of Uster had stormed into the Islamic centre on Monday afternoon, opening fire on worshippers.

Two of the three victims were seriously injured in the attack, which took place near Zurich’s main train station.

Two of those shot are in their thirties, the other is said to be 56.

Swiss media say the mosque is attended by people from North Africa, Somalia and Eritrea.

“All Muslims are of course shocked that people praying came under fire,” said Onder Gunes, spokesman for the Federation of Islamic Organisations in Switzerland, before the attacker’s background became known.
http://www.euronews.com/2016/12/20/gunman-in-zurich-mosque-shooting-found-dead-say-police

A confusing time for us as a Muslims any bad news and some how the fingers Atomically points to us. Ya Allah reham kar ro hum sab pa AMEEN

white people be like:

Oh dear, what a crazy individual that clearly doesn't represent the people of his community.

white people be like:

Oh dear, what a crazy individual that clearly doesn't represent the people of his community.

It's not a white guy.. it's a guy with Ghanian roots. Also, none of the white people run around shouting Jesus and killing people. Nobody other than radical islamists do..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#2010s

Oh so these white people that shootout schools are radical islamists

Learn to comprehend. Those are isolated attacks. When we have something on the scale 100s of people being killed every week by white people shouting white power, it can be termed as representative of the white community.

As of right now:
White supremacists rate of killing.. no real data found.
From your link. 9 deaths for school shootings out of which even lesser were motivated by white supremacy.
Now.. radical islam: till July there were 1274 attacks in 50 countries. 11774 people killed and 14303 injured.

Hmmm.. I wonder which is the bigger problem.

Learn to comprehend. Those are isolated attacks. When we have something on the scale 100s of people being killed every week by white people shouting white power, it can be termed as representative of the white community.

As of right now:
From your link. 9 deaths for school shootings out of which even lesser were motivated by white supremacy.
Now.. radical islam: till July there were 1274 attacks in 50 countries. 11774 people killed and 14303 injured.

If you start counting you'll be counting forever. Let's not get into the debate which religion or color killed most people. We know that people like you are eager to brandish an entire religion as evil. We also understand what your motivation and pain is. Let's just leave it at that.

As of right now:

I would carry on but @Skywalker warned me of arguing with

If you start counting you'll be counting forever. Let's not get into the debate which religion or color killed most people. We know that people like you are eager to brandish an entire religion as evil. We also understand what your motivation and pain is. Let's just leave it at that.

Stop assuming stuff if you can't come up with a credible response.
BTW, Just to clear up stuff. I have no problem with anyone practicing their religion in their homes and doing whatever they want. Hell, do all the religious mumbo jumbo stuff you want in your communities.

However, when it becomes a worldwide problem and people refuse to accept fault in the ideology and keep giving excuses. Then it's becomes a problem for others. The entire length and breadth of PDF, I see 1-5 people who are willing to accept that there is a problem and that change is necessary. The rest.. well..

In any case.. Yeah.. leave it at that.

I would carry on but @Skywalker warned me of arguing with

You couldn't carry on.

Learn to comprehend....

Only if your idea of history starts from 1990s to date.... Comprehend?

Only if your idea of history starts from 1990s to date.... Comprehend?

Why should anyone care about anything before that? We are living in the present. Also, it's not like history is kind to you guys either.. All the rape loot and pillaging.. I agree that the white people outdid you there though during their heydays.

Why should anyone care about anything before that? We are living in the present. Also, it's not like history is kind to you guys either.. All the rape loot and pillaging.. I agree that the white people outdid you there though during their heydays.

Then make blanket statements from WWI and WWII about European blood letters... otherwise it just means even your concerns are a passing phase...

No issue... eat daal

Last edited:
Is the a shooter a muslim? If so then we can assume its a personal issue if not its an Islamophobic attack
I haven't really heard of Radical Muslim nut cases in Switzerland

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom