What's new

Zulfiqar-3, Iranian MBT

Its look like M1A2! :D just a bit lighter! :enjoy:
Has the same appearance doesn't mean same quality although we don't know the real specifications but the way of it make observers put it in the same category with the Russian T-72 absolutely with better FCS, but in protection wise its no match with the M1A2 abrams or the Korean K2.

I like its sleek design. I am not an expert in tanks but don't you guys think that less hight means less visibility to enemy from a distance? This beast looks less high then other tanks.

There is a flaw in the geometry of the outer shape very vulnerable against anti tank weapons. Geometry should maintain an angle whereas it is plain flat.

My 2 cents.

A low centre of gravity gives it more stability and manoeuvrability, and less visibility in a battle field.

Here are some more pictures of Zulfiqar.

zolfaghar1-pic3.jpg

zolfaghar1-pic1.jpg

zolfaghar2-pic1.jpg

zolfaghar2-pic2.jpg

good progress dear all muslims have to develop on its own

Same old story from an Israeli internet warrior .
He may be an azzhole but he's telling the truth here :) there are no optics at all :woot:

I also doubt if it has a stabilised gun or if it can fire on the move. We could sell you fire control systems for these but you've screwed up the relations beyond recognition. Anyways, a cheaper solution could be a night vision + IR projectors
3-t90s-tank.jpg

M48A5.1.jpg

Zulfiqar is poorly equipped even for a first generation MBT:
m60a2_2.jpg

MBT Zulfiqar 3

Now I don't know the quality and much input to this Tank but here you can see the missing item isreali-turkish members wanted to see.

2ur73if.jpg

MBT Zulfiqar 3

Now I don't know the quality and much input to this Tank but here you can see the missing item isreali-turkish members wanted to see.

2ur73if.jpg
Its shape is not that bad but the question is what kind of protection and firepower it has ?

Iran has no access to overseas support especially from the WEST.

Iran being a DESERT country/battlefield REALLY NEEDED a heavey weight battle tank in the 50+ tonnes with massibe armour range and protection.

wat they needed was something like these

abrams2.jpg

or the Arjun

arjun000uoiopiu.jpg

Only one periscope so I assume it's being used by both commander and gunner, still it beats no optics at all :lol:

I can see smoke grenade launchers too now. And finally the tank is on it's tracks, congratulations.

Nice design. If the Iranians are able to put the proper protective armor and weaponry I think it would a great quick, mobile, and efficient tank that is competitive.

Here is video I found on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom