What's new

Zulfiqar-3, Iranian MBT

Wow :tup:
Also open thread about that Iranian Jet Fighter(I forgot its name)

I think they have built two fighter planes, Azarkash and Saeqeh, the later is a subsonic fighter and iranians claim it to be stealth. plz correct me if i'm wrong.

In my opinion its seems a reasonable tank to start with.

the interesting feature about this tank is that iranians followed american tank chasis, whereas, in this part of the world russian designs are adopted and followed, lets see where it takes iran with the production of armoured vehicles.

i'd like to know about its armour, a complete specification would enlighten us all alot...:pakistan:

younger brother of ABRAM
younger enemy of abram!

new pics of Z-3 MBT
_DSC0738.jpg

_DSC0735-2.jpg

It doesnt even have a Thermal optic! This tanks looks way to 'Bold' for me...

That is just a prototype, there was a discussion about this tank on a Iranian forum
this tank will probably never enter production, they will keep upgrading this.with new stuff.
Fars News Agency :: Iran Unveils Modern Fire-Control System for Home-Made Zolfaqar Tank
I think the z-4 will be mass produced.
no brother.during the army day amir poor dastan said the Z-3 will be mass produced as well.
It doesnt even have a Thermal optic! This tanks looks way to 'Bold' for me...
what you wrote is realy laughable.just again see your post and think!
even the t-72 which Iran is building has this tech and you can find this system in made in Iran thread as well.

has Iran made Iranian t-72 in Iran? when and how many?
yes Iran ordered 3000 to 4000 t-72 from russia in 1999 but because of the USA pressure russia stoped giving them to us.(same with s-300 and mig-31 and su-30 mkp).so Iran started building them himself in 2004-5.and as i said according to some sources we have made +1000 of them.also we have 500 russian and 100 to 200 Iraqi one as well.

Back
Top Bottom