What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

Sure people of Karachi have their right to elect MQM for their representative but why they cry on daily killings????

Being a simple person the very first thought came into my mind about karachi is that there are 3 major parties there
1) MQM
2) PPP
3) ANP
and these three parties have the agenda of Karachi in which MQM is dominant so if some thing happens in Karachi it is the responsibility of all these three parties specially MQM as they say we have 100% agenda of People of Karachi so you believe or not they are responsible 4 it.

They say we are Mahajars so fine.. From 1947 to up till now 2011, 64 years have passed and still they are muhajrs not "Pakistanis", that represents their mind set.
The one who have migrated are long dead now

Firstly
A lot of those people who migrated are still alive now

Secondly
muhajirs are being targeted since ayub khans regime
Bloodshed in karachi was temporarily stopped during Musharraf's government because Musharraf is a muhajir

Thirdly
muhajir's call themselves muhajir because they were treated like muhajirs and still those who are born after the migration are also treated like muhajirs

only people who faced more racism and hatred are those biharis who always supported pakistan and migrated twice and those few bengalis who stayed in pakistan after the creation of bangladesh

only people who faced more racism and hatred are those biharis who always supported pakistan and migrated twice and those few bengalis who stayed in pakistan after the creation of bangladesh
I am one of them bro ! It makes me sad and at worst depressed ... The fate of those Pakistanis is just too horrible

@Omar,
Not every Mohajir supports MQM. I certainly gave up on them a long time ago. I supported them initially during my days on the Karachi University campus in mid-80s but it did not take very long to realize the Fascist tendencies of MQM; well, they learned good from the Jamaatis from where a lot of APMSO came from.
Also, as I said above, MQM and Karachi has no shortage of educated, decent people. They need to dump Altaf as well as the whole London based headquarters asap. Also, supporting MQM does not necessarily translate into supporting Altaf's rant about the Partition while he was in India. MQM has managed to done well for the urban Sindh as far as 'development' work is concerned. Also, MQM has instilled the fears of other ethnic minorities in Karachi. These--and the ever present threat of violence--are powerful factors in MQM's hold in Karachi. Indeed, as PPP knows, for a mere two seats in the AJK Assembly MQM pulled out of the PPP-led coalition.
Bottom line is that Altaf has to go. And go away fast! He is a curse on Pakistan, on Mohajirs, on all things considered decent in life. I am almost convinced that Altaf stays drugged up or drunk and chooses his policies based upon his level of soberness.

I think your mates living in karachi will not agree with you because they too are made drunk by MQM and are living drunk in the love of altaf hussain.

I don't know what education has given them so far that they can't differentiate b/w a drunk person and a normal person , even an insane person can judge that whenever altaf do conference he speaks like he is on drugs but what we can say for them because they are supporting MQM mostly because of their hate towards other ethnicity and that is the main driving force for their attraction towards altaf hussain who always hit on their soft spot by differentiating them form other ethnicity

When you yourself as a general public starts to support the killers openly whether it be MQM, PPP, PML-N, ANP or any other political party , that too the killers of innocent muslims . then be ready for the "AZAB" , then why you cry when you lost someone that is dear too you while doing the samething emotionlessly with others .

Shameless nation, divided in ethnic, geographic and racial groups rather than standing up as an Ummah and as muslim to eliminate the culprits .

Sure people of Karachi have their right to elect MQM for their representative but why they cry on daily killings????
what kind of question is this?

Being a simple person the very first thought came into my mind about karachi is that there are 3 major parties there
1) MQM
2) PPP
3) ANP
and these three parties have the agenda of Karachi in which MQM is dominant so if some thing happens in Karachi it is the responsibility of all these three parties specially MQM as they say we have 100% agenda of People of Karachi so you believe or not they are responsible 4 it.
all are equally responsible, cleansing operation required in every disturbed area of karachi, irrespective whose area is that.
They say we are Mahajars so fine.. From 1947 to up till now 2011, 64 years have passed and still they are muhajrs not "Pakistanis", that represents their mind set.
The one who have migrated are long dead now
they tried to leave the mohajir ideology long back, but others still call and consider them mohajir, even in lahore they are still called bhayyas. They will stop calling them mohajirs when rest of the people change their mindset.

they tried to leave the mohajir ideology long back, but others still call and consider them mohajir, even in lahore they are still called bhayyas. They will stop calling them mohajirs when rest of the people change their mindset.

You are heavily mistaken merey bhai, we never call them bhaiyaas atleast none of the people i know ,there can be exceptions but you can't relate it to whole public of lahore.

Infact come in lahore and see how many "urdu speaking from karachi" are living here and none of them have been ever bothered about their identity , they are living as we punjabis do live here , even one hardly pay any special attention to them , they are treated as Pakistani's . Thanks GOD we don't treat people on the basis of color language or other factors like you do in Karachi.

And even more and more people form karachi are moving to lahore because they are not treated like animals here on the basis of ethnicity like they are in karachi , i invite you to come and observe here, infact every 10th car now a days you will see in lahore belongs to karachiite

Come here and see yourself how comfortably they are living here , infact in any street you will find atleast one house comprising of "urdu speaking karachiites" where as there are many MQM areas in karachi where punjabis can't go and even if they go they hide their identity because once there identity is uncovered then MQM gives them an a$$ spanking response

So please leave your ethinic , linguistic etc differentiation with yourself, kindly don't throw such garbage on Lahore , we are happy like we are , we don't want to be you guys killing eachother on the basis of party system

You are heavily mistaken merey bhai, we never call them bhaiyaas atleast none of the people i know ,there can be exceptions but you can't relate it to whole public of lahore.

Infact come in lahore and see how many "urdu speaking from karachi" are living here and none of them have been ever bothered about their identity , they are living as we punjabis do live here , even one hardly pay any special attention to them , they are treated as Pakistani's . Thanks GOD we don't treat people on the basis of color language or other factors like you do in Karachi

Come here and see yourself how comfortably they are living here , infact in any street you will found atleast one house comprising of "urdu speaking karachiites" where as there are many MQM areas in karachi where punjabis can't go and even if they go they hide their identity because once there identity is uncovered then MQM gives them an a$$ spanking response

So please leave your ethinic , linguistic etc differentiation with yourself, kindly don't throw such garbage on Lahore , we are happy like we are , we don't want to be you guys killing eachother on the basis of party

Not to mention that there are a lot of Pathans in Punjab (Punjabi Pathans), most of them are in Lahore, Mianwali, and Kasur and none of them has been acting like "tribal animals" they way some people try to portray them as in Karachi. I have relatives in Lahore.

people call them muhajir because they want to be called muhajirs
anyways this trend must be stopped not even in muhajirs but in people of every province wether they are Punjabi ,Blochi Sindhi or pushtoon.
These cast surely represents people but firstly all should be pakistani.
Even after 64 years we haven't realize that what quaid has said

"hamin sindhi, blochi, punjabi ya pathan ban baat nai karni chahiye. ye kahne mein akhir kia fida ha k ham sindhi ,blochi ya pathan hein ham to bus MUSALMAN hein"

@ S.M.R

You can't even believe that how many pathans we have here in Lahore , i promiss you in every second shop you will see a pathan even "OREGA CETNRE" in gulberg lahore , one of the biggest and famous market of lahore comprises of 80% of pathans , even most of the shops in major markets are run by pathans ,

nearly every 2nd showroom of motorcycles i know belongs to a pathan in lahore. i have myself worked in one of the famous automobile company in lahore and i know that how many pathan dealers i had to come across .

We punjabis are not bothered with anyone , we are happy with our eating stuff, give us some "nan chanay" halwa puri" or anything we are satisfy with them , we are not into this fighting and bloody game stuff .

You are mis-informed on that. Its Ramadan and i will not lie to you we are never ever taught in lahore to hate anyone belonging from other ethnicity etc but i swear i have come across many karchiites and literally all of them spit out hate against lahoris. i think MQM is good at teaching you guys about hating lahoris

Mere bhai come here and observe it yourself , you can't know until and unless you don't see by yourself

Lol orega center is owned my mostly afghan refugees.

Even if so , don't they belong to different ethnicity and even to a different country,they are not even Pakistanis , but they are never mis-treated here , have you ever heard about it? come and ask them yourself . They will 100% answer you that they are 10000000 times in better condition then the ones from same ethnicity living in karachi

Lahore has done very well in integrating people from all ethnic groups. I am born there and spent most of my life there. We have so many Pathans over there but never any problem. As Pak Nationalist said Orega centre is virtually owned by them, yet they are like brothers to us. Same goes for all Mohajirs who came from India in 47. Never any problem with them either. People of Karachi need to step and show they will not be divided along ethnic lines. Karachi belongs to all Pakistanis just like Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta.

I have never been in politics stuff, neither i ever voted for any party nor i have been affiliated with any . I hate all these political parties , but still after seeing these animals in karachi butchering eachother i must say that "Shehbaz shareef" no matter how bad he is , still he is 1000000 times better than all these drunk, liar and feudal politicians running the bloody game in karachi .

And no matter how bad the people of lahore are but atleast better than those animals killing other muslim brothers just for parties . I wish to not have such animals in lahore

Even if so , don't they belong to different ethnicity and even to a different country,they are not even Pakistanis , but they are never mis-treated here , have you ever heard about it? come and ask them yourself . They will 100% answer you that they are 10000000 times in better condition then the ones from same ethnicity living in karachi

One thing i forgot to mention.... almost all of them have Pak NICs..... i had a class fellow who owned a few shops there.... he told me tht in his life he had been to A"stan only once in his life.... and the afghans actually didnt accept them as afghans but Pakistani n he felt like a stranger there.

One thing i forgot to mention.... almost all of them have Pak NICs..... i had a class fellow who owned a few shops there.... he told me tht in his life he had been to A"stan only once in his life.... and the afghans actually didnt accept them as afghans but Pakistani n he felt like a stranger there.

You should have also asked him about his life in lahore, and i m 100% sure that he would have told you that he has gotten more love here than he would have in Afghanistan

Even i knew many balochs in my uni who were studying here free whereas we lahoris had to pay heavy fees . even if you want proof i can provide you with an address of one lol , not only he was studying free but also even he was being paid heavy amount by the education system

It pays if ur frm rural sindh,FATA or baluchistan....
55% for the army.
Lesser merit for admission in educational institutes.. etc to name a few.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom