What's new

Zulfikar Mirza did what ....

Yesterday ZM, mentioned One Target killler name "SHAHRUKH", HBy chance I found his interrogation video on Youtube. Just watch what he says About MQM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahahah. Same Zulfiqar Kutt@ that said we will break Pakistan into little pieces after that corrupt female dog benazir was assassinated. He's a known Sindhi Nationalists and big supporter of Sindhudesh. But obviously the anti urdu speakers in this forum are blinded by that fact. Same Zulfiqar Kutt@ that gave birth to Lyari Balochi Gangster Rehman Dakait and after Dakait got too big then he set his encounter up.

subah ka bhoola sham ko wapas ayee to usy bhoola nhi kehty lolz ZM ne apny paap dho diye lolz

@ S.M.R

You can't even believe that how many pathans we have here in Lahore , i promiss you in every second shop you will see a pathan even "OREGA CETNRE" in gulberg lahore , one of the biggest and famous market of lahore comprises of 80% of pathans , even most of the shops in major markets are run by pathans ,

nearly every 2nd showroom of motorcycles i know belongs to a pathan in lahore. i have myself worked in one of the famous automobile company in lahore and i know that how many pathan dealers i had to come across .

We punjabis are not bothered with anyone , we are happy with our eating stuff, give us some "nan chanay" halwa puri" or anything we are satisfy with them , we are not into this fighting and bloody game stuff .

You are mis-informed on that. Its Ramadan and i will not lie to you we are never ever taught in lahore to hate anyone belonging from other ethnicity etc but i swear i have come across many karchiites and literally all of them spit out hate against lahoris. i think MQM is good at teaching you guys about hating lahoris

Mere bhai come here and observe it yourself , you can't know until and unless you don't see by yourself

It is good to see that Lahore has certainly matured. Even one of my relatives live in Lahore and honestly he never complained about any discrimination or hatred by other Lahoris. Well for that matter thumbs up for Lahore and it's people from a Karachiite and an Urdu speaker.

I hope things would be same in Karachi. I just hope. :)

Mostly Karachi people(Urduspeakers, Muhajirs) don't support Altaf & some gundas types of MQM, but they support leaders like Mustafa Kamal, Dr Ishrat ul Ebad, Dr Farooq Sattar etc.

I really hope peace return to Karachi as soon as possible, all mess started by PPP get supported by ANP & than MQM came into action & obviously now MQM gundas will not leave them easily & even innocents are being killed now who have no relations with PPP or ANP.

Hahahahah. Same Zulfiqar Kutt@ that said we will break Pakistan into little pieces after that corrupt female dog benazir was assassinated. He's a known Sindhi Nationalists and big supporter of Sindhudesh. But obviously the anti urdu speakers in this forum are blinded by that fact. Same Zulfiqar Kutt@ that gave birth to Lyari Balochi Gangster Rehman Dakait and after Dakait got too big then he set his encounter up.

Reported .. Ur post shows that u have no defence and resort to abuse..so typical of mqm supporters

Mostly Karachi people(Urduspeakers, Muhajirs) don't support Altaf & some gundas types of MQM, but they support leaders like Mustafa Kamal, Dr Ishrat ul Ebad, Dr Farooq Sattar etc.

I really hope peace return to Karachi as soon as possible, all mess started by PPP get supported by ANP & than MQM came into action & obviously now MQM gundas will not leave them easily & even innocents are being killed now who have no relations with PPP or ANP.

Ishrat ibad is a gangster too... And pls don't claim innocence of mqm.. Thanks for calling them gundas and to me all those who are responsible should be hanged ..it doesn't matter if they are from any party or any ethnicity or any sect...to make this possible they must start from the top... And i m not sure if u lived in Karachi but if u did u know very well that mqm are the known bhatakhors and criminals

Lahore has done very well in integrating people from all ethnic groups. I am born there and spent most of my life there. We have so many Pathans over there but never any problem. As Pak Nationalist said Orega centre is virtually owned by them, yet they are like brothers to us. Same goes for all Mohajirs who came from India in 47. Never any problem with them either. People of Karachi need to step and show they will not be divided along ethnic lines. Karachi belongs to all Pakistanis just like Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta.

You are right. Not only in Lahore but in other cities of Punjab there are so many different ethnic groups living peacefully with each other. Punjabis invite everyone in their homeland. Punjabis, Pashtuns, Kashmiris, Baloch, Sindhis, Mohajirs are all living side by side in peace in Punjab. Even if you go to universities in Punjab, you will see all ethnic groups of Pakistan studying together in peace.

I think the problem with Karachi is that many Mohajirs see Altaf Hussain as their leader, and that man is very violent. He wants Karachi to be under his control at any cost, and he preaches violence to his followers to kill anyone he sees as a threat. MQM is a terrorist organization. Pak Fauj should eliminate MQM.

Karachi has been a tug of war between MQM (Mohajirs) and PPP (Sindhis) ANP (Pakhtuns). MQM is targeting innocent Sindhis, Pakhtuns, and even Baloch in Karachi. So far they haven't targeted Punjabis but once Pak Fauj is sent to Karachi, they will attack Punjabis too. I think all ethnic groups and all political parties should unite against MQM and their followers.

Ishrat ibad is a gangster too... And pls don't claim innocence of mqm.. Thanks for calling them gundas and to me all those who are responsible should be hanged ..it doesn't matter if they are from any party or any ethnicity or any sect...to make this possible they must start from the top... And i m not sure if u lived in Karachi but if u did u know very well that mqm are the known bhatakhors and criminals

Hanging must be started from waderas, feudals, etc. Rest of your post is not worth replying cuzyou don't know anything.

You are right. Not only in Lahore but in other cities of Punjab there are so many different ethnic groups living peacefully with each other. Punjabis invite everyone in their homeland. Punjabis, Pashtuns, Kashmiris, Baloch, Sindhis, Mohajirs are all living side by side in peace in Punjab. Even if you go to universities in Punjab, you will see all ethnic groups of Pakistan studying together in peace.

Ask any Pakistani(Bihari or Bengali) how you guys treat them & they will give you clear answere.

I think the problem with Karachi is that many Mohajirs see Altaf Hussain as their leader, and that man is very violent. He wants Karachi to be under his control at any cost, and he preaches violence to his followers to kill anyone he sees as a threat. MQM is a terrorist organization. Pak Fauj should eliminate MQM.

Where you come up with this nonsence that most Mohajirs see Altaf as their leader, Mohajirs support MQM not Altaf. If MQM is terrorist organization than PML(N), PPP & ANP are 1000 times more terrorist organizations, how can one forget 1992-1996 operation:disagree:. Lol, Pak Fauj is not mental like you they understand you guys & your dumb politics, they will never repeat 92 mistake again even if raciest like you put fire on yourselves & ask them.

Karachi has been a tug of war between MQM (Mohajirs) and PPP (Sindhis) ANP (Pakhtuns). MQM is targeting innocent Sindhis, Pakhtuns, and even Baloch in Karachi. So far they haven't targeted Punjabis but once Pak Fauj is sent to Karachi, they will attack Punjabis too. I think all ethnic groups and all political parties should unite against MQM and their followers.

But sad part of your whinning is that out of 2crore people in Karachi, 1.4-1.8crore are Mohajirs so what's your plan to eliminate them? You are talking same way as your elders talked about East Pakistanis, ever know that same thing raciest of your type did back in 60's made West Pakistan one & East Pakistan another so it became us vs them. Remember Mr Raciest volcano don't erupt every day, it take years for it to get ready but when it comes no one can stop it.

Hanging must be started from waderas, feudals, etc. Rest of your post is not worth replying cuzyou don't know anything.

and I assume an American like you knows everything about Pakistan and Pakistanis ... I hope all the sucking up of MQM and blind hatred for every other community in Pakistan brings you some recognition from Altaf and likes ..

I really pity people like you .. may Allah guide you to the right path .. no one else has the power to fix your denial syndrome. Do us a favor ... come to Pakistan ... talking from America is quite easy ... you seem no different from Altaf ...

Ask any Pakistani(Bihari or Bengali) how you guys treat them & they will give you clear answere.

Where you come up with this nonsence that most Mohajirs see Altaf as their leader, Mohajirs support MQM not Altaf. If MQM is terrorist organization than PML(N), PPP & ANP are 1000 times more terrorist organizations, how can one forget 1992-1996 operation:disagree:. Lol, Pak Fauj is not mental like you they understand you guys & your dumb politics, they will never repeat 92 mistake again even if raciest like you put fire on yourselves & ask them.

But sad part of your whinning is that out of 2crore people in Karachi, 1.4-1.8crore are Mohajirs so what's your plan to eliminate them? You are talking same way as your elders talked about East Pakistanis, ever know that same thing raciest of your type did back in 60's made West Pakistan one & East Pakistan another so it became us vs them. Remember Mr Raciest volcano don't erupt every day, it take years for it to get ready but when it comes no one can stop it.

You have no freakin idea dude - you are living on an other planet. This is not America we are talking about - this is Pakistan. So, perhaps Pakistanis would have a better idea than a yankee.

Also - for an American you make a lot of spelling mistakes - I have highlighted these for you - pick up a dictionary and be loyal to your American nation.

Most of my friends are urdu speaking and they are like my brothers and even the most trying times they would never talk like an American (like you) ... get a life

Why don't you instead come and ask yourself from them and they will satisfy your ego and BTW if according to you they are not treated well in lahore or Punjab then why the heck large number of people from karachi are moving to lahore or punjab? and that ratio has been increasing by every passing day, even i know many karachiite who still have houses in karachi but they are not willing to go back as they found peace here

Instead of just pointing your fingers and saying that ask this, that and those why don't you have a reality check, get a return ticket come here and do consensus yourself ,and remove the mis-conceptions you have. "hawa ma teer chalanay se kuch nahi hoga mere bhai"

No doubt PPP is not a good party and filled with culprits same goes to PML-N but interestingly both are in Punjab too, same like you have MQM, PPP and ANP in karachi we have PML-Q, PML-N and PPP in lahore but these parties are atleast not butchering in Punjab or lahore on the basis of ethnicity like being done in karachi , so by going that MQM is atleast 100000 times cheap then any party ruling here in punjab.

BTW do you think army will take this allegation about ISI lightly? man this is the most sensitive branch of the army and most sensitive institution of Pakistan, let them finish the operations in other parts of the country,if they found out any evidence then hope they will be ready to spank MQM a$$ like they did back in 90's, sadly and badly for us they were stopped in mid way otherwise MQM would have been sleeping for ever long before .
If you are so big supporter of MQM or the innocence of MQM then why you don't ask altaf hussain to come to Pakistan, he is a bhagora

We are not against muhajirs but we are against MQM and it policies as already said, eliminate MQM and then all will settle down, when there will be no leadership there will not be followers once there will not be followers then they will learn how one lives with the people of other ethnicity in a same city or even area.

Don't bring in West Pakistan theory in that that was hell together a different game , i bet you this is not going to happen again

Back
Top Bottom