What's new

ZORAWAR.... New beast coming shortly.....

Are you an idiot? A frontal arc protection against 30mm Armour piercing rounds will require the tank to be 30+ tons alone.

Are you saying at 25 tons, this light tank will defeat 105mm rounds ?

For tank to tank battles Army will have to depend on T72 CIA MK2 and T90S only. This light tank will be infantry support equipment.

I believe V-22 Osprey would be an excellent selection for LAC ops.
Very expensive to purchase and maintain.... If I am not wrong India was close to get those V-22s but costing did not allow it...

Are you an idiot? A frontal arc protection against 30mm Armour piercing rounds will require the tank to be 30+ tons alone.

Are you saying at 25 tons, this light tank will defeat 105mm rounds ?

For tank to tank battles Army will have to depend on T72 CIA MK2 and T90S only. This light tank will be infantry support equipment.

Its a light tank and its designed to fight on the terrains of LAC..... it will be more maneuverable and quicker compared to T-72/T90s

Its a light tank and its designed to fight on the terrains of LAC..... it will be more maneuverable and quicker compared to T-72/T90s
Do you have problems in reading?

Okay let me teach you today in simple words. Bring me example of an operational IFV/Light Tank which has a front arc protection against 30mm rounds and weighs less than 35 tons.

When you talk about a tank it should be able to withstand the first hit on its front from a large calibre gun. If it's not able to do that then it's not meant for Armoured warfare. Therefore you cannot say it will counter Chinese light tanks.

It is an infantry support system. Something like a Stryker with a larger gun. Supporting in firepower against lightly armoured vehicles or fortified positions.

Did not I say this light tank is there to teach Type 15 a lesson....

Did not I say this light tank is there to teach Type 15 a lesson....
Lol, tell me this, give me an example of a sub 30 ton Armoured vehicle which can take 1 hit from a 76+mm HE shell and survive.

If not, then no this light tank is an infantry support equipment.

The T72 and T90 will take on any Chinese tank because they can take a hit and survive.

Very expensive to purchase and maintain.... If I am not wrong India was close to get those V-22s but costing did not allow it...

USA denied the V-22s

USA denied the V-22s
Can you share some source confirming USA denied V22s to India? We have already purchased Apache, Chinook, C17, C130, P8s, MH60, MQ9 and predators, being offered naval fighter jets I highly doubt we will be denied V22s.... after all it's not something highly strategic item.....

Can you share some source confirming USA denied V22s to India? We have already purchased Apache, Chinook, C17, C130, P8s, MH60, MQ9 and predators, being offered naval fighter jets I highly doubt we will be denied V22s.... after all it's not something highly strategic item.....

The V-22 is a novel piece of technology. You never see an article that India was denied V-22, F-35, jet engine technology, nuclear propulsion technology. It goes without saying.

Yes but again china holds edge with tested type 15 light tanks in Tibet and near the Ladakh border

The V-22 is a novel piece of technology. You never see an article that India was denied V-22, F-35, jet engine technology, nuclear propulsion technology. It goes without saying.

Well unlike F-35 stealth tech, jet engines, nuclear propulsion, there isn't really any novel tech being used on the V22. V22 is a problem in design, rather than technology, several nations have the capability to build it, including India at the current time, althought it would obviously be painstaking and expensive. But nonetheless, anyone that can build a helicopter and a helicopter engine can build a V22 also so it would be foolish to deny a sale. As for stealth, jet engline and nuclear propulsion, those are proprietary techs which no country except maybe only US, China and Russia have and makes sense to deny those.

US is actually trying to sell V22 as much as possible :lol:, unlike trying hard not to sell as you are claiming,

Well unlike F-35 stealth tech, jet engines, nuclear propulsion, there isn't really any novel tech being used on the V22. V22 is a problem in design, rather than technology, several nations have the capability to build it, including India at the current time, althought it would obviously be painstaking and expensive. But nonetheless, anyone that can build a helicopter and a helicopter engine can build a V22 also so it would be foolish to deny a sale. As for stealth, jet engline and nuclear propulsion, those are proprietary techs which no country except maybe only US, China and Russia have and makes sense to deny those.

US is actually trying to sell V22 as much as possible :lol:, unlike trying hard not to sell as you are claiming,

I do not know of any equivalent to the V-22

Exactly I was saying same that it's not something strategic like nuclear submarines..... the way India has been buying American weapons there's absolutely no reason for Americans to deny V22 which is ultimately a chopper type... since it's too costly to buy and even expensive to maintain India herself must have decided to back off.... more Chinook would make more sense......

Back
Top Bottom