What's new

Zoe Viccaji takes us to the beautiful north with Hojao Azaad

I have seen her in person, didn't talk thou. But you can follow her on twitter, Instagram etc.
Cool so didn't you try to talk to her dude -__-??I bet you got a cool sneak peak Lmao. : )
67031849.jpg

Cool so didn't you try to talk to her dude -__-??I bet you got a cool sneak peak Lmao. : )
67031849.jpg
She was with family/friends so i didn't approach, besides you never know how the other person would react. People in real life are quite different from what they are on screen.

She was with family/friends so i didn't approach, besides you never know how the other person would react. People in real life are quite different from what they are on screen.
Cool,So who are your favourites?
Man the only actors I like are jake Gyllenhaal(Prisoners,Nightcrawler) and I guess Brad Pitt(Fury)
Justin Chatwin(TheInvisible)Favourite movie of all time .Seriously if you like teen/thrillers this is it

Cool,So who are your favourites?
Man the only actors I like are jake Gyllenhaal(Prisoners,Nightcrawler) and I guess Brad Pitt(Fury)
Justin Chatwin(TheInvisible)Favourite movie of all time .Seriously if you like teen/thrillers this is it
In ladies i like Charlize Theron and in men Russell Crowe. I love Thrillers, is this the movie in which the guy dies or dying and his spirit follows the girl who played a role in killing him? I think i watched this movie years back, but dont remember much. You know funny thing about Chalize Theron, she played the Evil Queen in Snow White and is way better looking than "The most fairest of them all" :lol:
charlize-theron-hairstyle-5.jpg

2127.jpg

In ladies i like Charlize Theron and in men Russell Crowe. I love Thrillers, is this the movie in which the guy dies or dying and his spirit follows the girl who played a role in killing him? I think i watched this movie years back, but dont remember much. You know funny thing about Chalize Theron, she played the Evil Queen in Snow White and is way better looking than "The most fairest of them all" :lol:

2127.jpg
I'm not a fan of the twilight girl She's Dumb seriously Lol btw doesn't Charlize look like aisha linnea?
And I prefer Crowley over Russell crowe
tumblr_mnj7inpOGM1r7o8ebo1_250.gif

tumblr_mnj7inpOGM1r7o8ebo6_250.gif
Lmao..Seriously He's so bada$$ I feel like kicking his a$$
& Yes you're right about theInvisible movie Gotta listen to the soundtracks :'( reminds me of my high school days
Spartaaa

Anwar Maqsood
@IAnwarMaqsood

tharki woh wahid tabqa hai jo rung nasal mazhab firqa aur hur tarha kay taasub se bala tar ho kar sochta hai

@ISI @unleashed @PaklovesTurkiye @django @The Sandman :P

2127.jpg
Ema Stone
MTIxNDI3Mjk1ODc3NDMyODQ1.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom