Pakistan
Zoe Viccaji takes us to the beautiful north with Hojao Azaad
By Our Correspondent
Published: August 9, 2016
0SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1158805-zoeinskarducopy-1470751251-817-640x480.jpg

Zoe said the shoot was quite demanding. PHOTO: PUBLICITY

KARACHI: Pakistan’s very own golden girl Zoe Viccaji is back in action with her newest single, Hojao Azaad.

Cover-photo-series-02.jpg

PHOTO: PUBLICITY

According to the singer and songwriter, the song is about the freedom of self. “I wouldn’t like to say too much about it yet, as I want leave that up to the viewers,” she told The Express Tribune.

BTS1.jpg

The music video for Hojao Azaad will be one to look out for, having been shot across different locations in northern Pakistan. Viccaji shared her experience of being on the road for the video, saying, “We covered some stunningly beautiful areas in Gilgit-Baltistan. Flying into Skardu, we shot in Khaplu and Shigar’s surrounding areas, then drove through the Deosai plains, up into to Astore Valley and back down to Hunza where we explored other areas like Attabad Lake and Gulmit.”

BTS4.jpg

The music video is directed by Kamal Khan and Yasir Khan served as the DOP.

Zoewithdirector-KamalKhan-DOP-YasirKhan.jpg

According to Viccaji, the shoot days were very demanding because of so much time spent on the road. “But we had so much fun making this video! It was one of the best road trips!”

BTS5.jpg

Viccaji, who was recently seen collaborating with singer Shehzad Roy for a song called Jind Jaan, also spoke about working with Roy.“It was challenging… a very new genre and language for me.”

Her impressive roster of celebrity collaborations also includes renowned Pakistani musicians such as Zohaib Kazi, Amir Zaki, Omar Farooq and of course, Strings. She will next be working with Irfan Ali Taj on their second project together.

BTS6-Last-shot-video.jpg

“I am currently in session for a second collaboration with him because we had so much fun on Ashiqi Angar. If all goes well, this time we will be working in Chitral,” she said. “Other than this, there are quite a few projects in the pipeline. As soon as they come closer to completion, you’ll hear about them.”

Gosh i hate her vocals and about her i have always thought that she is one of those "Celebrities" who get popular for everything but talent. She has never given any hit song, yet she is given coverage on media as if she is some class act(I guess this is the reward she is getting for acting as the "Malala of Music" :lol:). If i remember correctly in her pathetic attempt to garner support, she went to the extent by saying that "Women in Pakistani music industry are discriminated against"---------Like seriously as if the world has never heard of Noor Jehan, Nazia Hassan, Hadiqa Kiyani and while this list is huge, a worthy mention of contemporary era would be QB.:smitten:

Gosh i hate her vocals and about her i have always thought that she is one of those "Celebrities" who get popular for everything but talent. She has never given any hit song, yet she is given coverage on media as if she is some class act(I guess this is the reward she is getting for acting as the "Malala of Music" :lol:). If i remember correctly in her pathetic attempt to garner support, she went to the extent by saying that "Women in Pakistani music industry are discriminated against"---------Like seriously as if the world has never heard of Noor Jehan, Nazia Hassan, Hadiqa Kiyani and while this list is huge, a worthy mention of contemporary era would be QB.:smitten:
I liked her song for zong koyi har dam and her remake of song jab koyi pyar sey bulaye ga
Her style of singing is different she is not bad but i think her future lies in acting or modeling :D

Zoe Viccaji takes us to the beautiful north with Hojao Azaad
By Our Correspondent
Published: August 9, 2016
0SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1158805-zoeinskarducopy-1470751251-817-640x480.jpg

Zoe said the shoot was quite demanding. PHOTO: PUBLICITY

KARACHI: Pakistan’s very own golden girl Zoe Viccaji is back in action with her newest single, Hojao Azaad.

Cover-photo-series-02.jpg

According to the singer and songwriter, the song is about the freedom of self. “I wouldn’t like to say too much about it yet, as I want leave that up to the viewers,” she told The Express Tribune.

BTS1.jpg

The music video for Hojao Azaad will be one to look out for, having been shot across different locations in northern Pakistan. Viccaji shared her experience of being on the road for the video, saying, “We covered some stunningly beautiful areas in Gilgit-Baltistan. Flying into Skardu, we shot in Khaplu and Shigar’s surrounding areas, then drove through the Deosai plains, up into to Astore Valley and back down to Hunza where we explored other areas like Attabad Lake and Gulmit.”

BTS4.jpg

The music video is directed by Kamal Khan and Yasir Khan served as the DOP.

Zoewithdirector-KamalKhan-DOP-YasirKhan.jpg

According to Viccaji, the shoot days were very demanding because of so much time spent on the road. “But we had so much fun making this video! It was one of the best road trips!”

BTS5.jpg

Viccaji, who was recently seen collaborating with singer Shehzad Roy for a song called Jind Jaan, also spoke about working with Roy.“It was challenging… a very new genre and language for me.”

Her impressive roster of celebrity collaborations also includes renowned Pakistani musicians such as Zohaib Kazi, Amir Zaki, Omar Farooq and of course, Strings. She will next be working with Irfan Ali Taj on their second project together.

BTS6-Last-shot-video.jpg

“I am currently in session for a second collaboration with him because we had so much fun on Ashiqi Angar. If all goes well, this time we will be working in Chitral,” she said. “Other than this, there are quite a few projects in the pipeline. As soon as they come closer to completion, you’ll hear about them.”
Her voice is beautiful

I liked her song for zong koyi har dam and her remake of song jab koyi pyar sey bulaye ga
Her style of singing is different she is not bad but i think her future lies in acting or modeling :D
O what do you know this song has good music, the beats are kind of cool. Her pitch range is more on the short side, but if the music is good it makes up for all the short comings. :tup:

Its Aisha Linnea
Never seen her talk though No idea about her.
But I think she looks cool xD
I know about her, she used to live in Islamabad and made that crappy movie Slackistan :sick:. Yeah she is really pretty.

here she looks like my favourite Nausheen Shah
:smitten::smitten:
BTS1.jpg

yaar miki thoo tag wi ni kitha, ithnee baithreen thread

Back
Top Bottom