What's new

Zionist's related discussions

hi
what a fact i agree
want to know more facts like this
have you seen THE Arrivals if not then watch it and learn the truth.

'The Arrivals' is one of the most powerful and influential series of videos you’ll ever see on the internet. The aim of the series is to expose the Matrix that has been systematically engineered by the World elites.

'The Arrivals' exposes the upper echelon families that control and regulate every facet of our lives. The series is thought provoking and spiritually uplifting. An absolute Masterpiece production by Noreaga & Achernahr.

Arrivals Consists of Following parts

The Arrivals - PART 1

The Arrivals - PART 2
The Arrivals - PART 3

The Arrivals - PART 4

The Arrivals - PART 5

The Arrivals - PART 6

The Arrivals - PART 7
The Arrivals - PART 8

The Arrivals - PART 9

The Arrivals - PART 10

The Arrivals - PART 11

The Arrivals - PART 12
The Arrivals - PART 13

The Arrivals - PART 14

The Arrivals - PART 15

The Arrivals - PART 16

The Arrivals - PART 17
The Arrivals - PART 18

The Arrivals - PART 19

The Arrivals - PART 20

PART 21 (Our Satanic Pop Culture)

PART 22 (Materialism and The Battle Within)
PART 23 (Freedom Unplugged)

PART 24 (The Antichrist Dajjal is Here)

PART 25 (The Antichrist Dajjal is Here)

PART 26 (Why Satanism is Practiced by Our Leaders)

PART 27 (Why Satanism is Practiced by Our Leaders)
PART 28 (The Truth About The Gods)

PART 29 (The Checkered Floor and The Gods)

PART 30 (The Great Deception)

PART 31 (The Most Valuable Truth)

PART 32 (The Choice is Yours)
PART 33 (The Infiltration of Religion)

PART 34 (The Temple of Solomon)

PART 35 (The Story of Jesus)

PART 36 (The Story of Islam)

The Arrivals PART 37
The Arrivals PART 38

PART 39 (The Bloodlines)

PART 40 (The Gatekeepers)

PART 41 (The Symbolism of 9-11)

PART 42 (The Significance of The Kaaba)
PART 43 (The Kaaba and the 9-11 Ritual)

PART 44 (The Complete Human)

PART 45 (The Free Human)

PART 46 (The Arrival of the Mahdi)

PART 47 (The Arrival of the Dajjal)
PART 48 Ending

WATCH IT ONLINE AT
h**p://wakeupproject.com
Part 1
h**p://wakeupproject.com/VList.asp?Series=1&Video=91

Israel's Aircraft, Kfir..... It had engine from F4 and airframe of Mirage....

Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will or how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention."

- Benjamin Franklin

Funny, whoever posted the quotes from George Washington and Benjamin Franklin didn't care to read them through. Their reason for hatred of Jews was that they are Asiatics. Ironically, so was the guy posting that quote and so are we all on PDF! By their logic we are all in the same bracket as the Jews.

Now, was somebody talking about a Jewish conspiracy?

Funny, whoever posted the quotes from George Washington and Benjamin Franklin didn't care to read them through. Their reason for hatred of Jews was that they are Asiatics. Ironically, so was the guy posting that quote and so are we all on PDF! By their logic we are all in the same bracket as the Jews.

Now, was somebody talking about a Jewish conspiracy?

No, he is likely relating them to the "Khazars," because modern Jews are not "Semetic" (as they portray themselves as). And George Washington has no mention of the word "Asiatics" in his quote.

You forgot to mention what they said about what Jews do to a society and economy when they take over, and the quote goes way into detail about Spain, Portugal, and Palestine (in this quote he is not Anti-Palestine, so your comment shows your lack of coherency).

It's not against all Asiatics, if you read it through, and know the history of the Jews in the West. Read it over again ;)

hey!!!! guys i got a indian flag....:cheers::cheers::cheers:

2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

The Israel Aircraft Industries Kfir is an Israeli-built all-weather, multi-role combat aircraft.

“…Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) said: Dajjal is blind of one eye and there is written between his eyes the word" Kafir". He then spelled the word as k. f. r which every Muslim would be able to read…” Sahih Muslim

"On his (Dajjal's) forehead will be written the word Kaa'fir and every believer, literate or illiterate will be able to read it." - (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Hadith no. 574)

Note: This post isn't intended to mean anything, Its just an interesting fact

Kfir Brigade
Kfir Brigade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What about our own Mirages? The same Masonic Eye?

717dd8aae32a1edb18215955a2ec8a9a.jpg

Everything look like an Eye or Pyramid is not Masonic or Dajjalic.

The title should rather be "Conspiracy Theories against the Jews"

P.S : Some conspiracy theories have been proved to be true

Any document that is so inflammatory and receives such wide distribution is highly suspect. The ruling elite controls the distribution of "underground" materials, and The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is certainly "underground" material.

Any critical reader should question why the document has surfaced at all. A thorough reading of The Protocols exposes inconsistencies within it, which will alert the reader to something being amiss. For example, why would inflammatory language be used, unless it was intended to inflame people who were not supposed to have access to the document? Why would they boldly proclaim that they will end liberty? Why would the authors claim despotism to be the ideal form of government, yet fear the Russian aristocracy, which was despotic, and, likewise, the Catholic Church?

The Arab world is now widely circulating The Protocols, which, when read superficially, will drive the Muslims to hate the Jews for having such an inhumane plan to rule the world by suppressing all the other races. Muslims and non-Muslims are playing right into the Reptilian hands by reading The Protocols literally. There are many layers of deceit in The Protocols. One of the layers is to get the world to hate the Jews. Naturally, the Jews, return the hate in full measure, following their dictate of an "eye for an eye". This conflict will never end, regardless of who was the original offender. Remember always that the Devil plays both sides to deceive people!

The George Washington and Benjamin Franklin "quotes" are new to me. I strongly suspect these are phonies. This is a letter from George Washington to a Jewish Synagogue which had expressed their appreciation for his services to his country:

To the Hebrew Congregation in Newport Rhode Island.

Gentlemen,

While I receive, with much satisfaction, your Address replete with expressions of affection and esteem; I rejoice in the opportunity of assuring you, that I shall always retain a grateful remembrance of the cordial welcome I experienced in my visit to Newport, from all classes of Citizens.

The reflection on the days of difficulty and danger which are past is rendered the more sweet, from a consciousness that they are succeeded by days of uncommon prosperity and security. If we have wisdom to make the best use of the advantages with which we are now favored, we cannot fail, under the just administration of a good Government, to become a great and happy people.

The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship. It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people, that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent national gifts. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.

It would be inconsistent with the frankness of my character not to avow that I am pleased with your favorable opinion of my Administration, and fervent wishes for my felicity. May the children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and figtree, and there shall be none to make him afraid. May the father of all mercies scatter light and not darkness in our paths, and make us all in our several vocations useful here, and in his own due time and way everlastingly happy.

G. Washington

The "Protocols" is a forgery, exposed in 1921 as a plagiarization of a French political satire totally unrelated to Jews. I consider it the "holy book" of the religion of Jew-hate.

modern Jews are not Semites, they descend from Khazars!
The Khazars were a Central Asian tribe that converted to Judaism. The Jews of Derbent may be descended from them. DNA evidence strongly implies that the Khazars had little influence in the gene pool of Ashkenazi Jews and none at all of Sephardi Jews.

Naturally, the Jews, return the hate in full measure, following their dictate of an "eye for an eye".
One of the most mis-interpreted phrases from the Torah. Rabbis interpret it as requiring monetary compensation for damages suffered, and that these not be excessive. A full Talmudic discussion isn't necessary, but Wikipedia has a discussion here.

This is very strange that even though I do not have any known Jewish ancestry, my family members including myself have close genetic proximity to Middle Eastern Jews .

Back
Top Bottom