What's new

Zionist's related discussions

those r hair around his arm...

& this is from Wikipedia... No photoshopping only window shopping... u can see the EYE & word Kfir....

3bce93ab90780474484a0a428e86c3d5.jpg

eye again... Enlarge image by clicking yellow strip.

26f8d501d2c64b23ca1ec2874d625326.jpeg

yeap ur right but now about the dude, they're are pixels around the hairs..also the lighting doesnt add up in that pic

ok i understand the word "Qaf Fay Ray (Kafir)" will be written between Dajjal's eyes. But this is an aircraft and Kfir brigade :D

What are you trying to say in this thread? i really could not understand it
It's religious symbolism...

Quran:31:19:-"And pursue the right course in your going about and lower your voice; surely the harshest of all voices is the voice of the donkeys."

So,,, when in Hadees below, Prophet(saww) used donkey to symbolically describe the ride of Dajjal, it pointed towards loud sound that vehicle would make... i.e, Fighter Jet....

Also it was pointed out that ears of that ride(donkey) would be almost 60 feet apart...

1cubit= roughly 1.5feet (40cubits=60feet)...

When i searched i found wingspan of F-14 closest to this figure... i.e, 64feet unswept...

No donkeys has ears 40 cubits apart....

Jabir ibn 'Abd Allah said, "The Prophet said, 'The Dajjal will appear at
the end of time, when religion is taken lightly. He will have 40 days in
which to travel throughout the earth. One of these days will be like a
year, another will be like a month, a third will be like a week, and the
rest will be like normal days. He will be riding a donkey; the width
between its ears will be 40 cubits.....

======================================

Interesting thing about "Kfir" is that it was developed from blueprints stolen by Mossad ...

But wiki also says Kfirs r out of active duty now...!!!

Last edited:
so in another words you are trying to say that the appearance of Dajjal can be from Israel? and he might offer a lead role in Israel's Mossad or other military forces?

I have understood post one, i have understood post 9. But i have still not understand the motive of this thread

Is it just to show the word "Kfir" on that aircraft and Kfir brigade or what next???????

The Israel Aircraft Industries Kfir is an Israeli-built all-weather, multi-role combat aircraft.

“…Anas b. Malik reported that Allah's Messenger (Peace be upon him) said: Dajjal is blind of one eye and there is written between his eyes the word" Kafir". He then spelled the word as k. f. r which every Muslim would be able to read…” Sahih Muslim

"On his (Dajjal's) forehead will be written the word Kaa'fir and every believer, literate or illiterate will be able to read it." - (Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 55, Hadith no. 574)

Note: This post isn't intended to mean anything, Its just an interesting fact

Kfir Brigade
Kfir Brigade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting to know that Dajjal can do over Mach 2...:lol:

Amazing documentary, which goes into the paranoia of the Jewish mind!

"Look out, there's an anti-semite here, there, everywhere." (Even though modern Jews are not Semites, they descend from Khazars)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zionists abuse, molest, and strip-search innocent Palestinian women and children:

Well, thats all fine, what you expect from your enemy, flowers? So this is a non-issue; the issue or the real issue is, what plan do we have to counter the plans of our enemies? We need to concentrate more on our plans (or no plans for that matter) rather than complaining about our enemy's.

Well, thats all fine, what you expect from your enemy, flowers? So this is a non-issue; the issue or the real issue is, what plan do we have to counter the plans of our enemies? We need to concentrate more on our plans (or no plans for that matter) rather than complaining about our enemy's.

Not a complaint, ofcourse we must unite first. But understanding the enemy is one of the first steps against the enemy!

This book goes way in dept!

In my high school we have an entire class elective dedicated to 'Holocaust and Genocide.'

In my High School, we have about 5-15 Jews in the entire school and for some reason, the entire district gets a day off from work and school due to a 'Jewish holiday.'

There are about 30-50 Muslims in the school, why doesn't the school shut down on Eid?

Not a complaint, ofcourse we must unite first. But understanding the enemy is one of the first steps against the enemy!

This book goes way in dept!
I agree but after all this time, do we still not recognize them as our enemies? We do, almost all of us (except few US/West toe-lickers aka kaali chamdi, gori rooh saahab) do. We are not failing because we do not know or recognize our enemy, we are failing because we lack education, we lack technology, we lack democracy, we lack a plan, we lack tactics, and most importantly, as you have mentioned, we lack unity.

all the zionist stuff at one place please

opening many threads which only get couple of posts doesnt help the forum

I agree but after all this time, do we still not recognize them as our enemies? We do, almost all of us (except few US/West toe-lickers aka kaali chamdi, gori rooh saahab) do. We are not failing because we do not know or recognize our enemy, we are failing because we lack education, we lack technology, we lack democracy, we lack a plan, we lack tactics, and most importantly, as you have mentioned, we lack unity.

Did you check out Allama Iqbal's poem, Tulu-I-Islam?

Here are the parts:

Back
Top Bottom