What's new

Zionists' Endorsement of Genocide - Why Israel Acts the Way it does.

Going to be quite complex to determine what is appropriate according to International Law.

BTW: genocide is explicitly NOT applicable to political groups. So killing each and every Hamas member is not genocide according to International Law.

Sir, I do not have time to address all the points in your post. I will just observe that the pretext of killing Hamas members is a bit like an ever-expanding baloon. I hope it pops soon.

I have pointed to the rhetoric of Zionists who wish to justify genocide. I do not wish to debate about whether or not current situation is an actual genocide. It is a human tragedy nonetheless and I do think that people who wish it to expand or continue are not quite human.

I am not absolving Hamas, though my seeming lack of criticism may lead one to think so. But the quantum of killing is so lop-sided and damaging to Palestinian civilians that I can hardly get to condemning Hamas for their incessant rocket attacks.

Disagree on both counts. We shall see in due course of time.

I have provided a rationale for Israeli behavior and I see no reason to re-assess it. Israeli actions speak for themselves.

We can agree to disagree for now, but the demographic basis for what I have said above is undeniable.

Back
Top Bottom