What's new

Zinda Bhaag movie hitting theatre in August

Can't be a mainstream Indian flick for sure. The editing and trailer looks too immature to be a Bollywood film.

Tu daas kaka.

Eh kalay je Pakistani in na ne kitun labay????

Charming I'm sure.

ironical because - since you're living in the US- you're a massive, major, undiluted 'kalay khan' as well, no? :lol:

But of course if someone called you that in the US, you'd be rearing up on your hind legs in protest.

Charming I'm sure.

ironical because - since you're living in the US- you're a massive, major, undiluted 'kalay khan' as well, no? :lol:

But of course if someone called you that in the US, you'd be rearing up on your hind legs in protest.

Ain't as crispy as an Indian. :lol:

Oy,

paan dey chud bolday kidaan?.. :lol:

bakwas film.

Pakistan ya Lahore teh lag da ney.

:rofl:

Lagda jidan kalay Sikh karay kartay teh cameray de samnay. :lol:

oye aye indian film aye BC?

aho mein aap sochi pa giya si, k aye munday kitho labay na ana nay...

Yar, eh actor film de kalay je sikh lag day.

Zinda Bhaag is an upcoming Pakistani film, directed by Meenu Gaur and Farjad Nabi, and produced by Mazhar Zaidi. The movie is expected to release in August, 2013

Puhlwan - Naseerudin Shah
Rubina - Amna Ilyas
Khaldi - Khurram Patras
Chitta - Salman Ahmad Khan
Taambi – Zohib

Idher bhee Allah ka shukkar hai! Trying to learn tricks and tactics of a married life. Specially how to deal with the in-laws. :D

Mahsallah, good luck with that and let me know how that works out of you. I just adopt the cat and mouse approach :P

Zinda Bhaag is an upcoming Pakistani film, directed by Meenu Gaur and Farjad Nabi, and produced by Mazhar Zaidi. The movie is expected to release in August, 2013

Puhlwan - Naseerudin Shah
Rubina - Amna Ilyas
Khaldi - Khurram Patras
Chitta - Salman Ahmad Khan
Taambi – Zohib
Oh! no all the blackies were Pakjabis :rofl:

LOL! a Bhawalpuria Arian talking about Punjabi :hang2:

:nana::nana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom