What's new

Zimbabwe Vs Pakistan...First Test

F86 Saber

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
People there's a test match going on and i have just started this thread to discuss the match..........

"To boast that Cricinfo posted my comment in the 7th over..."

Zimbabwe 412( great performance by TMK Mawoyo scored 163 not out)

aizaz cheema(who is this guy ) and saeed ajmal 4 wicket for each

Pakistan 357/5 (120.1 ov)

Pakistan trail by 55 runs with 5 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Im disappointed with Pakistan. They dont play enough test cricket When they do get a chance they rest half the squad? Very clever PCB.

The great Zimbabwe kicked Bd team to the ground. Bd team were welcomed with broom by the fans. Pakistan should not take them lightly. Let us see if Pakistan can beat Zimbabwe. :what:

The great Zimbabwe kicked Bd team to the ground. Bd team were welcomed with broom by the fans. Pakistan should not take them lightly. Let us see if you Pakistan can beat Zimbabwe.

The pitch is very batsmen friendly so there is a high probability that the match will eventually start heading towards DRAW

If we can score 450+ tomorrow and the track changes a bit and start spinning... we might see any result but very unlikely as of now

Good news is that pakistani women beat west indian women for the first time in windies

If only the Pakistani batsmen can make a lead of say around 200, so taking wickets for Ajmal will be quite possible on the last day of the match, as it is most likely that the pitch will start spinning by then.

If only the Pakistani batsmen can make a lead of say around 200, so taking wickets for Ajmal will be quite possible on the last day of the match, as it is most likely that the pitch will start spinning by then.

very difficult to imagine that.... we already lost the backbone of our batting

only Younis is the key man on the pitch

Adnan Akmal might reach double figures but I cannot say for how long he is going to survive

very difficult to imagine that.... we already lost the backbone of our batting

only Younis is the key man on the pitch

Adnan Akmal might reach double figures but I cannot say for how long he is going to survive

True that. They messed up the strategy, should have send Umar before Misbah. Hope Younis can make his pace quicker to make runs, but knowing him, he will definitely try for the ton but to expect more from him..... Don't know how Adnan plays, haven't seen him. Still I will hope for the win.

I think that This time Zimbawe has improved himself :)
prevously Zimbawe was just a piece of cake :)

The match will most probably end in a draw. Day 3 has ended and Pakistan is still to end its 1st innings.

Zimbabwe has panicked, or maybe its the Pakistani bowlers and the pitch. Zim 73/8 in 30.3 overs. This is quite within the grasp of Pakistani boys to win. Cool!

Hafeez has 4 wickets in 7 overs. Great bowling man!

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Ajmal got 2 in 13, and Cheema has 2 in 8. Sohail is wicketless as of now.

Back
Top Bottom