What's new

Zim Cricket Team Lands @ Lahore, Receives VIP Protocol & Welcome

Every other chai wala, paan wala in Karachi is a Bengali. yet Bangladesh did not help Pakistan when Pakistan need the help. Its amzaing they had had security fears!

Pakistan should stop supporting Bangladesh cricket.

Best match for you is Kenya and Zimbabwe. Keep on playing with them to compete us :lol: After a decade Inshallah.

Best match for you is Kenya and Zimbabwe. Keep on playing with them to compete us :lol: After a decade Inshallah.
hahahahaha.....haaaaa....haaaaaa...hmmmmmm

tumblr_lm3fdbRmOi1qd6h8q.jpg

Chalo. Something good for Pakistan. Hope it remains the same.. But I am sceptical. Hope I m proven wrong.
If your skepticism proves right, then there are going to be a lot of dead bodies resulting in a critical diplomatic incident, and a humiliated Pakistan (possibly the death of international cricket on Pakistani soil).

I doubt anything serious will happen, as security is going to be SUPER tight, even if security has improved dramatically in Pakistan. I expect road closures, and massive security checks while the team is in Pakistan. The nation has to prove that Pakistan is safe for international teams, and security is adequate enough for other teams to come; simply put, this is a test, and Pakistan has no choice but to get 100% on it.

------

Zimbabwe has taken a brave step forward, and have told the world that terrorism will not win. I salute them, and thank them for taking a risk they really didn't have to.

Last edited:
Every other chai wala, paan wala in Karachi is a Bengali. yet Bangladesh did not help Pakistan when Pakistan need the help. Its amzaing they had had security fears!

Pakistan should stop supporting Bangladesh cricket.

BTW BD is sending its women team soon to Pakistan. If you beat them we will send our

male A team.

BTW BD is sending its women team soon to Pakistan. If you beat them we will send our

male A team.
Trust me. Never thot a day will come when Bangladesh will be taking Pakistan's case. It's a funny funny world.

If your skepticism proves right, then there are going to be a lot of dead bodies resulting in a critical diplomatic incident, and a humiliated Pakistan (possibly the death of international cricket on Pakistani soil).

I doubt anything serious will happen, as security is going to be SUPER tight, even if security has improved dramatically in Pakistan. I expect road closures, and massive security checks while the team is in Pakistan. The nation has to prove that Pakistan is safe for international teams, and security is adequate enough for other teams to come; simply put, this is a test, and Pakistan has no choice but to get 100% on it.

------

Zimbabwe has taken a brave step forward, and have told the world that terrorism will not win. I salute them, and thank them for taking a risk they really didn't have to.

Hopefully they don't chicken out if some random bomb blasts occurs in Lahore 10 miles away from their hotel or Qadaffi stadium. This is my worry.

Male A team.

We don't need Bangladesh team as their true colors have been revealed last year itself. After Zimbabwe it will be Sri Lanka.

Listen bongobongo the Sri Lankan and Bangla officials will be attending the matches also with a view to normalizing ties.

Within 5 years we will be back to hosting all the sub continent teams.

male A team.
dude one series win in how long last two decade and you are being cocky and thinking that Bangla is some australia. Come on dude shall i remind you 31 to 4 so when you get to 31 to 10 then come back and be cocky till then be humble by the track record of your team against pak.

Sure that expression says it all...!!!:omghaha::omghaha::rofl::rofl:
View attachment 222845

The only cricket nation supporting Pakistan is Sri Lanka. If this tour goes smoothly they will tour, their President has confirmed it.

BD and India is politics permitting and its a shame they have to resort to this low level thinking. Sport is sport, let everyone play and create some entertainment. Theres only 8 test playing nations don't Indians and BDers get sick of playing against each other?

When I turn on the tv I want to be entertained and I don't care who is at war with who when there is sport to watch.

The only cricket nation supporting Pakistan is Sri Lanka. If this tour goes smoothly they will tour, their President has confirmed it.

BD and India is politics permitting and its a shame they have to resort to this low level thinking. Sport is sport, let everyone play and create some entertainment. Theres only 8 test playing nations don't Indians and BDers get sick of playing against each other?

When I turn on the tv I want to be entertained and I don't care who is at war with who when there is sport to watch.
Get free of your worries bro..! Good times are coming ahead, this country is going to be back on the track soon. Cricketing lovers are gonna have tons of good news in future as well.

Back
Top Bottom