What's new

Zim Cricket Team Lands @ Lahore, Receives VIP Protocol & Welcome

354552-bangladeshcrying-1332609910-367-640x480.jpg

remember this, crying like babies is in blood of bangalis

Bnagladesh future cry babies :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bangladeshi-crying.jpg
5c28fd84-1334-5e5c.jpg
This is 2015 ;) now we kick out england from WC and whitewash Pakistan

I hope the security team are provided with is impregnable.

Welcome & thank you very much for coming to Pakistan! All the best for your matches!
Zimbabwe may be the only team which may visit pak again;_PCB wants to prove to the world that touring Pakistan is safe but irrespective of the fact how smoothly this tour goes I don't see any major cricketing country visiting Pakistan for a long time in the future.
I also feel these Zimbabwean players are on the hit list of many terrorist groups who feel this is the right opportunity to teach pak govt and army a lesson who are targeting them.Pakistan should provide the best possible security for these players who came to their country by risking their lives.

Get free of your worries bro..! Good times are coming ahead, this country is going to be back on the track soon. Cricketing lovers are gonna have tons of good news in future as well.
I seriously doubt that;you may have killed some terrorists for the time being but there is every chance the new ones will crop up again and again.Given the fanaticism ,illiteracy,poverty and gun culture that exists in pak the chances of reducing terrorism let alone wiping it are very less.Unless the root is addressed, the problem can't be solved.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt that;you may have killed some terrorists for the time being but there is every chance the new ones will crop up again and again.Given the fanaticism ,illiteracy,poverty and gun culture that exists in pak the chances of reducing terrorism let alone wiping it are very less.Unless the root is addressed, the problem can't be solved.

I can't do anything about the image of Pakistan in your mind....that's your pure selective perception..Perceptions are better than realities....specially when it's the matter of Pakistan...selective perception is actually at it's best...!! For addressing issues tons of infrastructural developmental projects in far flung areas on massive scale are about to take place along with other necessary aspect.. to bring the deprived poor people into the national circle.....of course that will take some years...!! Trust me...your doubts shall be cleared in just couple of years. But if you wanna believe what you actually love to believe......can't do anything...!!:coffee::coffee:

Last edited:
I can't do anything about the image of Pakistan in your mind....that's your pure selective perception.....for addressing the issue infrastructural development in far flung areas on massive scale is about to take place along with other necessary aspect.. to bring the deprived poor people into the national circle.....of course that will take some years...!! Trust me...your doubts shall be cleared in just couple of years. But if you wanna believe about what you love to be believed.....i can't do anythign...!!:coffee::coffee:
I will be more than happy if those issues are addressed in just a couple of years;I was only practical.As long as there are religious extremists in pak who takes up the gun for whatever cause(say for kashmir) pak will never be normal again.Because such extremist ideas spill over many other events and fields.It is extremely important for pak to give priority to modern education and reduce the influence of religion over the collective psyche of society.That takes a serious and a dedicated effort on part of many quarters of society.Even then it will take at least 15 years to see any result.Even the gun culture has to be ended;the law has to be strict on those who possess illegal weapons.For this all to happen you need somewhat selfless leaders and a constructive media.See I can go on and on picking out the things that need to be corrected for Pakistan to become a relatively peaceful country again.I am very skeptical about these many changes taking place.Pakistan would not have been in this position had they prioritized education and promoted liberal ideas in its society .

354552-bangladeshcrying-1332609910-367-640x480.jpg

remember this, crying like babies is in blood of bangalis

Bnagladesh future cry babies :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bangladeshi-crying.jpg
5c28fd84-1334-5e5c.jpg
Still better than loosing against arch rivals over and over again in wold cups :rofl: how many times pakistan defeated India in world cup ?Should i say loosing against india is in blood of pakis (it's true though :lol: ) ?

Last edited:
then way sri lankan player were attack ? and our player were coming from a peaceful country name Bangladesh not from syria/iraq so they will be concern visiting a country name Pakistan where militancy is going on though situation seems improving
ttt.jpg

Give your Cricket Team set of BANGLES....and warn them for security purpose don't leave the HOME :sick:

It doesn't have to be dead bodies, even a minor blast in the vicinity, or in any corner of the city, can jeopardize future tournaments. Pakistani security agencies will have to be on their toes, and tight control over whatever media reports if not a total media blackout is very much needed.

Congratulation and all the best for both the teams... :-):-) ...hope in near future other teams will start to visit pakistan....
I have a Question for INDIANS....?
Dont you think...you can earn a GOOD NAME by having a tour after 7 Years instead of Zimbabwe??
We all Pakistanis have proven record of Generous Hospitality (at Public level) whenver celebrities among your side have a chance to meet us while Shopping or traveling .....moreover Pakistan is the only country who have Higher stock value of respect for Indians.....(as compared to other world...bcoz of your Pagan background)

Pakistanis seem to love Indians. Do Indians feel the same way? - Blogs - DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom