What's new

Zhuhai "Airshow China 2016"

Why is it that this Zhuhai thread is so silent? I saw the Zhuhai thread of 2014, and it has far more stuff, much before the Zhuhai Show, and during the show.
Be patient, it's the first day only. I bet their hands are too full to uphold other things for us to see.

Why is it that this Zhuhai thread is so silent? I saw the Zhuhai thread of 2014, and it has far more stuff, much before the Zhuhai Show, and during the show.

Because Indians are boycotting us, what do you expected when the "Biggest weapons importer on the planet world" not showing up here? Happy now? "Oh almost forget, here your 2 rupees rebate as well":rofl:

Because Indians are boycotting us, what do you expected when the "Biggest weapons importer on the planet world" not showing up here? Happy now? "Oh almost forget, here your 2 rupees rebate as well":rofl:
I am more interested in 3rd November for CZ-5 heavy rocket to make its maiden flight. :enjoy:

Place your orders, what are you waiting for?:enjoy:
t90qix5.jpg
FZxe1R1.jpg
AZ6xxwz.jpg
K7rMIeP.jpg
IMoYR0o.jpg
9EFXyvE.jpg
VsN92lP.jpg
x8tXNcU.jpg
Dear customers incoming ... welcome ! China UAV and Top-attack ATGM worth buying.

Dear customers incoming ... welcome ! China UAV and Top-attack ATGM worth buying.

Frankly, China has access to very little of defence market. Most of the west won't buy anything from China, nor would other American allies. India wouldn't as well.

The only ones left are Latin Americans, Africans, and Gulf Countries. They don't have much money to spend on defence.

The second largest economy in the world is still a developing country with a large population.
We love peace
View attachment 348167View attachment 348168

Wait, how is China France's second largest customer? Wasn't there an embargo on selling military tech to China?

Congrats to our Chinese Friends for such a tremendous show. I mean, really awesome. The weapons, the stuff, the quality and power everything is done very well and still, a shock to many of out there that few had the concept the China is lacking such power. So by going through all this, seems like there are more to come so Congrats in advance.

What a show & beauty indeed.

A quick question: why two (2) jeffys (JF-20) at the same time? as single fighter would have presented as well so any specific reason or it is just nothing. Thanks

@Beast @wanglaokan @cirr @Deino others.

Congrats to our Chinese Friends for such a tremendous show. I mean, really awesome. The weapons, the stuff, the quality and power everything is done very well and still, a shock to many of out there that few had the concept the China is lacking such power. So by going through all this, seems like there are more to come so Congrats in advance.

What a show & beauty indeed.

A quick question: why two (2) jeffys (JF-20) at the same time? as single fighter would have presented as well so any specific reason or it is just nothing. Thanks

@Beast @wanglaokan @cirr @Deino others.
Two J20 showed up means it had entered into service in quantity. To show the world we are no pushover.

Congrats to our Chinese Friends for such a tremendous show. I mean, really awesome. The weapons, the stuff, the quality and power everything is done very well and still, a shock to many of out there that few had the concept the China is lacking such power.
Bro,We are still a developing country.

Back
Top Bottom