What's new

Zhuhai "Airshow China 2016"

123217llevvac0aiiii0xz.jpg

200509r579j889lz3hiwoj.jpg

Another Sino-SDB
sdb.JPG

Many people from Pakistan were talking about that PAF should acquire a bomber at any cost even if it's for $1 billion for a single bomber. Then here it is - PAF should produce such bombers :pakistan:
no bro we don't need a bomber, we have multirole jet and stand off weapon can do the job same as single mission bomber do:crazy::hitwall:

What this sino night hawk:undecided:

Who was the idiot in charge of taking those photos? How could they not photograph the Sino-JSOW-ER with the J-10B?

My friend, when you gets those pictures for free, whereas guys need to walk for kilometer and for the whole day to shoot them, I think it would be more "correct" to just appreciate and have fun, and at least not saying something like "idiot".

I'm pretty sure that if it was me or you who were there in Zhuhai, we will not do much better.

Do you agree with me ?

Henri K.

My friend, when you gets those pictures for free, whereas guys need to walk for kilometer and for the whole day to shoot them, I think it would be more "correct" to just appreciate and have fun, and at least not saying something like "idiot".

I'm pretty sure that if it was me or you who were there in Zhuhai, we will not do much better.

Do you agree with me ?

Henri K.

Ah, yes, of course. I was being cynical, but I do give them credit for taking these high-res photos. :D

Back
Top Bottom