What's new

Zhuhai 2018

I see Cobra move with a wicked twist. You can see large amount of vortex, showing high G turning.....

upload_2018-11-6_10-54-39.png

Last edited:
img-e9852a815a679deeb67a621d42ecd4fd.jpg

What is this, is this some kind of drone mockup or something, if it is its quite similar to SR-71, anyone can tell me what is it ???

world most agile single engine fighter jet. Pure Canard layout with TVC gives you ultimate maneuverability.
Euro Typhoon also has such intention and experiment to put TVC into it but the technical difficulties proves too much for them and China succeed where they failed....

This show the G and vortex used is extraordinary.
Clips on the last post by @luciferdd seem like smoke dispensers in early part of the clip is standard configuration but during the cobra maneuver the smoke dispenser emit smoke on opposite side are the hard points of J-10B or this hard J-10B is rotatable @Beast siro_O:what:

Lontek is a company produces target drone.
No bro look at the underside of this drone it has a weapon bays with two bombs underneath it, it may be some kind of supersonic stealth UACV @clarkgap o_O:what:

Clips on the last post by @luciferdd seem like smoke dispensers in early part of the clip is standard configuration but during the cobra maneuver the smoke dispenser emit smoke on opposite side are the hard points of J-10B or this hard J-10B is rotatable @Beast siro_O:what:

No bro look at the underside of this drone it has a weapon bays with two bombs underneath it, it may be some kind of supersonic stealth UACV @clarkgap o_O:what:

I do not think a company which produce target drone can create supersonic stealth UACV.

Back
Top Bottom