What's new

Zhuhai 2018

img-c9558a8f4adf70f25cd6b6bbb1cdc92c.jpg

I've noticed that it is very rare for J-20 to use its afterburners. The Nov 3 rehearsal is the first time I can see J-20 using its afterburners (excluding some takeoff clips captured in 2011). So I think its subsonic agility could be hugely underestimated even though the entire aircraft is optimized for supersonic maneuvers. In comparison, to make a low speed airshow performance look good, F-22 mostly has the afterburners on during the flight.

LOL just found my last J-20 comment! And, yes, J-20 has superb subsonic agility!

Chinese engineers want to concentrate all their weapons on one vehicle:QN-506 FSV, copied 2A72 30mm gun ×1 7.62mm MG ×1 QN-502 ATGM ×4 QN-201 multi-suppose missile ×20 Mini VTOL UAV ×1 Mini kamikaze UAV ×4 Anti-sniper system

DrdBb2TXQAA4YmC.jpg

DrdBedWWoAEvz-X.jpg

DrdBe-DWoAA6bs7.jpg

DrdBfM9W4AAyjfh.jpg

59式戦車改造の火力支援車はQN-506マルチウエポンコンバットシステム「新陸戦之王」という名称 https://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/sports/37992/1533086155/299 … >59式のBMPT化かと思っていたら、予想を超えるマルチウエポンを搭載していることが明らかになってきました(続)

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft
59 Type tank remodeling of Fire support vehicle QN-506 Maltiwepon Combatsistem "King of the New land" https://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/sports/37992/1533086155/299 … > if I thought the bmpt of the name 59 formula, it has become clear that it is equipped with Maltivepon exceeding the expectation (continued )

DrfCHaLUwAAJcma.jpg

>車内には車長、砲手、操縦手が並列座席に着座。三名とも固有の情報端末が用意されており、高い自動化を実現している。車体各部に視認装置が付いており、乗員は車内にいる状態で外部情報を得られるようになっている(続)

The > car length, the gunner, and the maneuver are seated in a parallel seat in the car. Three unique information terminals are provided, and high automation is realized. The body parts have a visual recognition device, the occupant is to be able to obtain external information in a state in the car (continued)

DrfCS-IUwAA_x-U.jpg

防御システムとしては、基本装甲の上に爆発反応装甲やスラットアーマー、サイドスカートを配置。車体各部に多機能警告システムを搭載、ミサイルを検知すると発煙弾発射装置から発煙弾や妨害用砲弾を発射して誘導を阻害する >武装は砲塔に集中。ZPT99一人用砲塔をベースにして無人化した砲塔は(続)

As a > defensive system, place a side skirt with explosive reaction armor or slat armour on top of the base armor. Equipped with a multifunctional warning system in the body parts, armed to inhibit induction by firing smoke bullets and jamming shells from smoke grenade launcher to detect the missile > is concentrated in the turret. Turret that was unmanned to base the turret for one person zpt99 (continued)

DrfCqKgVYAEhj4u.jpg

>59式以外の様々な戦車や装輪装甲車などに搭載可能。砲塔には砲手サイトと車長用独立サイトが搭載。車長サイトは上下伸縮が可能。防弾カバーもついており相応の防御力を確保 >搭載兵装は7種類に及ぶ。原形のZPT-99が搭載する30mm機関砲は、ロシアから技術導入して生産している2A72

> can be mounted on a variety of tanks and wheeled armored vehicles other than 59 formula. The turret is equipped with an independent site for gunner site and car length. The car length site can stretch up and down. Equipped with a bulletproof cover to ensure the proper protection of the > weapon is available in seven types. 30mm cannon equipped with ZPT-99 of the original form, is produced by introducing technology from the Russia 2a72

DrfDJoFVsAAWMMV.jpg

>04/04A式IFVなどに広く搭載されている。府仰角は-5~55度で、市街戦において建物の上に潜む兵士を制圧可能。同軸機関銃としと7.62mm機関銃一門を搭載。射程は約1km >砲塔両側にはミサイルランチャーが搭載されており、QN-502C ATM/SAM兼用ミサイルを各2発。QN-201経済型多用途ミサイルを各10発搭載

It is > widely installed in the 04/04a formula IFV. The elevation angle is-5 to 55 degrees, allowing you to control the soldiers lurking on top of the building in urban warfare. Equipped with a coaxial machine gun and a 7.62 mm machine gun clan. The range is about 1km > turret on both sides is equipped with a missile launcher, two shots each qn-502c ATM/Sam combined missile. QN-201 Multi-use missiles with 10 rounds of economic type

DrfDccAV4AANcws.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom