sharp claw 3
gI85WKq.jpg

800 kg 6X6 wheeled unmanned platform
no weapon
t4xI7v5.jpg

with weapon
lTyLSkg.jpg

efdc1e2e04a6407283f9cf4f39221620.jpeg

再比如海格通信的「陸吾」8X8無人戰鬥車,可以水陸兩棲,具備遠程遙控及自主通行能力,可切換語音指揮、手勢指揮、人員伴隨等多種操控模式。整車系統採用模塊化設計,任務平台可根據需要進行更換。展館內的實車上裝有12.7毫米機槍和四枚反坦克導彈,以及多種光電觀瞄設備,可以實現察打一體,算得上是一種中規中矩的無人作戰車輛。最重要的是,它居然是個通信公司研製的,讓人情何以堪……
Haig Communication's "Luwu" 8X8 unmanned combat vehicle can be amphibious, remotely controlled and autonomously capable, and can switch between voice command, gesture command, personnel accompanying and other modes of control. The vehicle system is modular in design and the mission platform can be replaced as needed. The actual car in the exhibition hall is equipped with 12.7mm machine guns and four anti-tank missiles, as well as a variety of photoelectric sighting equipment, which can realize the integration of inspection and training, which can be regarded as a kind of unmanned combat vehicle. The most important thing is that it was actually developed by a communication company.
foSK7MF.jpg

1BVnugZ.jpg

由维莱防务执掌设计制造的一款智能化无人战车,外观酷似一辆缩小的主战坦克,主要任务是实施前方侦察、收集情报、对危险地域进行勘察,也可以伴随步兵作战,提供火力支援。
Designed and manufactured by Villey Defense, an intelligent unmanned combat vehicle looks like a miniature main battle tank. The main task is to carry out front reconnaissance, collect intelligence, survey dangerous areas, and also provide infantry operations. Fire support.
sZmxRgM.png

KKbZy0G.jpg
hVd6Kfp.jpg
lRnBUGB.jpg
yLToCjM.jpg

C215egS.jpg

1.2t ugv
Jx544ln.jpg

gWRRBip.jpg

unknown biggest one
5ede8f7fcf4341f2ab6f95c5f5657f5c.jpeg

armyrecognition.com
AirShow China 2018: new Dragon Horse II UGV unveiled by Sunward
ngain
2 minutes
At AirShow China 2018, the China-based defense contractor Sunward is unveiling a new concept of 8x8 high mobility unmanned ground vehicle dubbed Dragon&Horse II.

hyn9uFC.jpg

Dragon&Horse II UGV at AirShow China 2018
(Picture source Army Recognition)

The Dragon&Horse II is a high mobility UGV developed by Sunward Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. This UGV is specially developed to be integrated in a future land combat system as a troop and cargo transport vehicle.

Thanks to its 8x8 configuration, the vehicle has an excellent obstacle crossing capability, and adapts to various landforms such as plateau, hills, basin, rivers, moutains, etc.

The vehicle can croo a 1.2 m vertical obstacle, stride over 1.8 m trench, turn zero radius steering, climb and stand a 35 degrees ramp. It is 5019 mm long, 1810 mm large and 1588 mm width. Dragon&Horse II is powered by a single turbo diesel engine (70 kW/2600 rpm), allowing a range of 200 km on road and 100 km off-road and a maximum speed of 50 kmh.

The Dragon&Horse II can carry up to 1000 kg of various payloads. It provides standard electrical and flange-carrying interface, which is compatible for a variety of combat modules.

This UGV was invited to participate in the Crossing Obstacles 2018 competition, organized by the PLA Army, and won the "High Mobility UGV Competition" prize.

---

I think myself. Am I talk about it, or not? Am I share something as an example, or not? Then, I decided to write about it. Sorry for being late.

I follow Zhuhai Air Show many years. Not only this show. I have followed defense industry, military, and all other industrial technologies, military tactics and strategies, many many years. This is taking my attention. China can do many things. They have the technology and know-how about it. They have industry and human sources. But they don’t have a philosophy behind their products. They have no unique concepts with a logical chain. They are lacking creative ability at a very serious level. They are not considered what they do with a cause and effect relationship.

I can hear many objections about it. Let me explain.

China may be a global power in the future. Not only with the military might. Economical power, political power and another kind of power projections also. But why they can not think multi-disciplinary? Why they can not act compatibly with future trends? The economy is changed. Culture is changed. Terrorism is changed. They observed and face it with New ExO Terrorism on their new silk (dragon) road. But they still lack military philosophy to against it.

For example, I created my first original military project in 2006. It has a half-clever landmine. The enemy can not pass but very secure to our friendly forces. It has a half-clever mortar rounds. When it’s in the terminal phase, it can correct itself. Actually, I create 6 sets of very original solutions. They are completely new kind of weapon system. Completely original, cheap, secure, affordable, half-clever solutions. As a part of the “Technology Supported Land Warrior Concept” of mine. Not a completely technological land warrior like all other peoples do.

Of course, I developed this idea set against terrorism our country faced. But I think also If I am China, that kind of half-clever minefields very important role in my future offensive in Taiwan. If I’m really want to lock their supply roads, lock their military assets in their military compounds. Make dirty airfields and beaches for enemy forces. But still today, they can not think about it seriously.

Here is another example of mine. This time İt’s about air defense. One of the New ExO Air Defence Concept of Mine.

Wq1rQL.jpg

Most people of interest in the defense & technology area, very familiar to air defense systems. Today I’m presenting a new one. But I’m explaining this concept with well-known samples. First of all, we look together of the weakness and black holes of current SAM systems.

1. Nature is not a flat surface. It has many mountains, hills, valleys. Even the best air defense systems can not cover all of it.

2. Air Defense Systems is not enough cheap. Nobody has SAM systems as enough quantity. Their complex and sync systems. (Radar, Power, Command, Launcher, EW, etc. many modules.) They need really good time and industrial machine to build for.

3. They only cover valuable targets for the enemy and military assets.

4. Mostly they have a very noticeable electronic signature. It’s hard to hide and move that SAM systems. Especially when enemies all eyes on you.

5. MANPAD Systems look like only rule breaker in this area. But they have very limited altitude and range cover. Most of enemy air assets know about their weakness and avoid them easily. Especially when the enemy has a air superiority.

Some SAM systems are all in one and they have a low and middle altitude covering ability. Like Russian TOR and Pantsir systems. Let’s take TOR M2 as an example. It has an 8 cold and vertical lunch missile in 1 mobile unit. Missiles are radar guided. With 9M331 or 9M338 missiles, they can reach 16 km. far and 10 km. altitude. Every missile is 170 kg. with 15 kg. warhead. A good and effective system isn’t it?

JZnEOB.jpg

Let’s shrink and changed it with some of the MANPAD Technologies. First of all, we make it IR guided TOR. If it possible IIR is more good. Isolate every missile in one canister. Two people must be enough to carry it with handles. Because of that (with canister) we make 50-60 kg. missiles with 3-4 kg. warhead. This new TOR variants canister has portable legs to open it properly in any ground. (Land, vehicle case, top of the buildings, etc.)

lqvzOb.jpg

Then let’s take the MANPAD system. Normally they have some standard parts. Missile and launcher, launch mechanism, thermal battery to need a little warming time, IFF sensor sometimes with an internal normal battery. It has an optical visor for the user. Then, what we do now?
JZnEQo.jpg

We remove missile from it. Then we have a long pipe, isn’t it? (Launcher) We put a telescopic sight with day and night vision ability on that pipe. And of course it must be with image stabilizing ability. And also motion sensors to know where you look.

We can keep visor. It depends on your choice. But we must add something else also. Little touchscreen monitor with a light cover. The cover is not only for sun effect in days. It’s also useful in the night to not detect easily from the enemy recon units. Maybe you want to keep visor for a shooter, you want to connect this accessory for another operator or helper.
nQLGll.jpg

We remove completely thermal battery from it.

We make IFF and Infırmation box little more complex. We turn itself a little useful computer with a long life Li-Ion battery. Shooter carries it on his belt. Command it with the monitor. It has a connection plug for encrypted military radio with data transfer ability. Also, it has a military GSM data line if you wish or RJ11 / RJ45 jack for cable internet connection. Depends on your choice.

This little computer takes data from central air defense command. And it can have an offline GPS / Glonass / Baidu ability if you wish. Also, it collides that information with telescopic sights motion sensors, and talk with shooter about, where he must turn and look. (Via sound or graphic.)

This computer has 4 special sockets. It’s for encrypted and secure special data cards. Every missile canister has a one. When you want to connect canister and computer, you must have a special key to open canisters data card box. And when you remove this card and put it in the computer, now missile can be ready to fire.

Canisters can be placed from shooter (main microcomputers) position maybe 1-2 km. away. You can distribute missiles and shooters in the defensive area. You can cover canisters with camouflage nets to designed for it. You can choose canisters and microcomputer talking way with options like cable or wireless. Whatever you want.

You can choose also how many missiles fired for each target. And what we have now?

Unique air defense systems. Very transportable and portable. It can cover every natural weak point like a valleys, behind the hills, etc. It can cover city areas with passive sensors. This new SAM system working against enemy planes, cruise missiles, UAV systems, smart ammunition, etc. If you wish you can remove shooter (human factor) and put another completely automized computer solutions for it. You can train also operator in time for this solutions. Maybe you want to bury canisters and sensors on the every mountains hills top. For an remote activation when you need.
pbBYbm.jpg

With some adaptation accessories, you can turn every truck or APC’s to the air defense system.

Now you can reach 10 km. altitude. The enemy can not know where you are and where you put this system. Their helicopters and attack planes can not feel safe anymore. This unique SAM system can become the terror of the sky. It's very good system to cover frontal assoult brigades. It's very very suitable for assymmetric warfare.

This is canister based light systems. If you have a little assault boat in the sea, and if you have an open architecture command control system on it (Like Turkish Navy Genesis), you can easily adapt this system for your navy also.

I have lots of things like that. But why I can not see one in Zhuhai or internet many many years? It’s really strange to me. And also the Chinese Army have rapid fire mortars can be fired vertical and horizontal path. But they choose a very interesting platform to put it. If it comes here, all sides and enemies can eat that like a cracker. I have many more things to say. But it’s enough for now. And the future ones are not free. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Aybars Meriç

I think myself. Am I talk about it, or not? Am I share something as an example, or not? Then, I decided to write about it. Sorry for being late.

I follow Zhuhai Air Show many years. Not only this show. I have followed defense industry, military, and all other industrial technologies, military tactics and strategies, many many years. This is taking my attention. China can do many things. They have the technology and know-how about it. They have industry and human sources. But they don’t have a philosophy behind their products. They have no unique concepts with a logical chain. They are lacking creative ability at a very serious level. They are not considered what they do with a cause and effect relationship.

I can hear many objections about it. Let me explain.

China may be a global power in the future. Not only with the military might. Economical power, political power and another kind of power projections also. But why they can not think multi-disciplinary? Why they can not act compatibly with future trends? The economy is changed. Culture is changed. Terrorism is changed. They observed and face it with New ExO Terrorism on their new silk (dragon) road. But they still lack military philosophy to against it.

For example, I created my first original military project in 2006. It has a half-clever landmine. The enemy can not pass but very secure to our friendly forces. It has a half-clever mortar rounds. When it’s in the terminal phase, it can correct itself. Actually, I create 6 sets of very original solutions. They are completely new kind of weapon system. Completely original, cheap, secure, affordable, half-clever solutions. As a part of the “Technology Supported Land Warrior Concept” of mine. Not a completely technological land warrior like all other peoples do.

Of course, I developed this idea set against terrorism our country faced. But I think also If I am China, that kind of half-clever minefields very important role in my future offensive in Taiwan. If I’m really want to lock their supply roads, lock their military assets in their military compounds. Make dirty airfields and beaches for enemy forces. But still today, they can not think about it seriously.

Here is another example of mine. This time İt’s about air defense. One of the New ExO Air Defence Concept of Mine.

Wq1rQL.jpg

Most people of interest in the defense & technology area, very familiar to air defense systems. Today I’m presenting a new one. But I’m explaining this concept with well-known samples. First of all, we look together of the weakness and black holes of current SAM systems.

1. Nature is not a flat surface. It has many mountains, hills, valleys. Even the best air defense systems can not cover all of it.

2. Air Defense Systems is not enough cheap. Nobody has SAM systems as enough quantity. Their complex and sync systems. (Radar, Power, Command, Launcher, EW, etc. many modules.) They need really good time and industrial machine to build for.

3. They only cover valuable targets for the enemy and military assets.

4. Mostly they have a very noticeable electronic signature. It’s hard to hide and move that SAM systems. Especially when enemies all eyes on you.

5. MANPAD Systems look like only rule breaker in this area. But they have very limited altitude and range cover. Most of enemy air assets know about their weakness and avoid them easily. Especially when the enemy has a air superiority.

Some SAM systems are all in one and they have a low and middle altitude covering ability. Like Russian TOR and Pantsir systems. Let’s take TOR M2 as an example. It has an 8 cold and vertical lunch missile in 1 mobile unit. Missiles are radar guided. With 9M331 or 9M338 missiles, they can reach 16 km. far and 10 km. altitude. Every missile is 170 kg. with 15 kg. warhead. A good and effective system isn’t it?

JZnEOB.jpg

Let’s shrink and changed it with some of the MANPAD Technologies. First of all, we make it IR guided TOR. If it possible IIR is more good. Isolate every missile in one canister. Two people must be enough to carry it with handles. Because of that (with canister) we make 50-60 kg. missiles with 3-4 kg. warhead. This new TOR variants canister has portable legs to open it properly in any ground. (Land, vehicle case, top of the buildings, etc.)

lqvzOb.jpg

Then let’s take the MANPAD system. Normally they have some standard parts. Missile and launcher, launch mechanism, thermal battery to need a little warming time, IFF sensor sometimes with an internal normal battery. It has an optical visor for the user. Then, what we do now?
JZnEQo.jpg

We remove missile from it. Then we have a long pipe, isn’t it? (Launcher) We put a telescopic sight with day and night vision ability on that pipe. And of course it must be with image stabilizing ability. And also motion sensors to know where you look.

We can keep visor. It depends on your choice. But we must add something else also. Little touchscreen monitor with a light cover. The cover is not only for sun effect in days. It’s also useful in the night to not detect easily from the enemy recon units. Maybe you want to keep visor for a shooter, you want to connect this accessory for another operator or helper.
nQLGll.jpg

We remove completely thermal battery from it.

We make IFF and Infırmation box little more complex. We turn itself a little useful computer with a long life Li-Ion battery. Shooter carries it on his belt. Command it with the monitor. It has a connection plug for encrypted military radio with data transfer ability. Also, it has a military GSM data line if you wish or RJ11 / RJ45 jack for cable internet connection. Depends on your choice.

This little computer takes data from central air defense command. And it can have an offline GPS / Glonass / Baidu ability if you wish. Also, it collides that information with telescopic sights motion sensors, and talk with shooter about, where he must turn and look. (Via sound or graphic.)

This computer has 4 special sockets. It’s for encrypted and secure special data cards. Every missile canister has a one. When you want to connect canister and computer, you must have a special key to open canisters data card box. And when you remove this card and put it in the computer, now missile can be ready to fire.

Canisters can be placed from shooter (main microcomputers) position maybe 1-2 km. away. You can distribute missiles and shooters in the defensive area. You can cover canisters with camouflage nets to designed for it. You can choose canisters and microcomputer talking way with options like cable or wireless. Whatever you want.

You can choose also how many missiles fired for each target. And what we have now?

Unique air defense systems. Very transportable and portable. It can cover every natural weak point like a valleys, behind the hills, etc. It can cover city areas with passive sensors. This new SAM system working against enemy planes, cruise missiles, UAV systems, smart ammunition, etc. If you wish you can remove shooter (human factor) and put another completely automized computer solutions for it. You can train also operator in time for this solutions. Maybe you want to bury canisters and sensors on the every mountains hills top. For an remote activation when you need.
pbBYbm.jpg

With some adaptation accessories, you can turn every truck or APC’s to the air defense system.

Now you can reach 10 km. altitude. The enemy can not know where you are and where you put this system. Their helicopters and attack planes can not feel safe anymore. This unique SAM system can become the terror of the sky. It's very good system to cover frontal assoult brigades. It's very very suitable for assymmetric warfare.

This is canister based light systems. If you have a little assault boat in the sea, and if you have an open architecture command control system on it (Like Turkish Navy Genesis), you can easily adapt this system for your navy also.

I have lots of things like that. But why I can not see one in Zhuhai or internet many many years? It’s really strange to me. And also the Chinese Army have rapid fire mortars can be fired vertical and horizontal path. But they choose a very interesting platform to put it. If it comes here, all sides and enemies can eat that like a cracker. I have many more things to say. But it’s enough for now. And the future ones are not free. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Aybars Meriç

Can you re-upload your picture? They are not appear

Probably defense.pk cannot accept the image server I used. I do exactly the same other defense forums in I do. And also I can not see many pictures in defense.pk also. Maybe it's about telecom internet provider or countries self-censored background. Pls, wait. I try to figure it out...

It's very interesting. I am from Turkey and I'm a Muslim man. In my holy book, thousands of times The Lord say / order like this: Think! Don't you think? Do meditation. (Tefekkur) This is the proof of if you think. And if you're from the western materialist/scientist culture, you must think also. Why?

Because every answer starts to come with some question. If you're so lazy, if you're don't mind to live and die like a plant, of course, you scared to ask questions. Questions lead the way of thinking. Thinking leads the way of understanding and analyzing. And this two lead your way to answers.

I can understand well. Most people don't want to think. They like only watching, talking, etc. 68 pages of this topic many pictures, videos, posts shared. The first time I shared some of my ideas, like a tip of the sword. And I have no response. In here no like, no comment, no private message, no objection, no rejection, no affirmative messages, and support.

I write my real name. I think nobody search in Google, Yandex, etc. Because if somebody does, they can arrive on my Linkedin account. (I closed all of my other social media accounts.) I have no Linkedin activity also about this. It's really really interesting.

Of course, I have some little-disappointed feeling in my heart. But I feel proud about myself also. I feel like a wolf in the hunting ground. Hmmm, someone shaped people at a global level. Even most of them know bigger crises coming, they still don't want to think. Or they can satisfy with they already have. Thank you for this. It's really new and global experience for me.

It's very interesting. I am from Turkey and I'm a Muslim man. In my holy book, thousands of times The Lord say / order like this: Think! Don't you think? Do meditation. (Tefekkur) This is the proof of if you think. And if you're from the western materialist/scientist culture, you must think also. Why?

Because every answer starts to come with some question. If you're so lazy, if you're don't mind to live and die like a plant, of course, you scared to ask questions. Questions lead the way of thinking. Thinking leads the way of understanding and analyzing. And this two lead your way to answers.

I can understand well. Most people don't want to think. They like only watching, talking, etc. 68 pages of this topic many pictures, videos, posts shared. The first time I shared some of my ideas, like a tip of the sword. And I have no response. In here no like, no comment, no private message, no objection, no rejection, no affirmative messages, and support.

I write my real name. I think nobody search in Google, Yandex, etc. Because if somebody does, they can arrive on my Linkedin account. (I closed all of my other social media accounts.) I have no Linkedin activity also about this. It's really really interesting.

Of course, I have some little-disappointed feeling in my heart. But I feel proud about myself also. I feel like a wolf in the hunting ground. Hmmm, someone shaped people at a global level. Even most of them know bigger crises coming, they still don't want to think. Or they can satisfy with they already have. Thank you for this. It's really new and global experience for me.

Well, I still can't see your picture, so I still reserved my opinion about your previous post. But if we talk about creativity, and why they don't have creative products, I can only say this. They have different need than what your country need.

Creativity comes from the need of people who give birth of it. For China, it's accessibility. So if you see their military crafts in Zhuhai, you can see many type of vehicles with specific region accessibility. Like Vehicle for high ground environment, low ground, river land, northern grassland, desert, to cross strait accessibility. That's because of Chinese diverse geographic situation. As they have desert, hill, mountainous region like in Himalaya, cross trait future possible warfare in Taiwan Strait, river land like around Yang Tze River, to vast grassland in the nothern part of China, like in Inner Mongolia, Manchuria, etc.

But they are at peace now. Yes, they should have a master plan on how to invade Taiwan. But they are not doing it for near feasibly future. unless the situation change. So the creativity of creating a more advantage tactical level weapons won't come easily to them. Many of Chinese new weapons are created based on their strategic level need. Because for now, everything is about deterrent. To deter US from attacking China. Even if they are creating new tactical weapons; like tank, jet fighter, etc. They see them from a strategic level perspective.

That will be change if China has a new need of weaponry. Like when they involved in a real war in somewhere else. Like in Middle East, or maybe Afghanistan, India, or somewhere else. The feedback will come from their troop, and thus the real creativity of how to create a new tactical weapon will give birth to a new model of new weapons for China.

That won't be too late, as China has the capability and industry to support their weapon development. Unlike other countries who still depend on import on their weapon procurement.

Look at the new Light Tank Type 015. A new 37 - 38 tonnes tank for high ground combat environment like in Tibet. That tank is born because of the need of PLA when they faced a situation like in Doklam last year. Even if that tank is so light and won't be able to compete against Type 99A, but in high ground battle environment like in Tibet and Himalaya, they will come handy. Specially when their rival doesn't has any tank that has the same accessibility as Type 015.

Well, for now, that light tank still come from the thought of strategic level need. It may have many flaw. As it hasn't been tested in a real combat situation. But when the real conflict arrive, this tank will immediately evolve to be a better tank in no time. Because at that time, the need will arise, and frontline feedback will give new thought about the birth of new weaponry to the developers.

And luckily for China, their industry can handle the need faster than the competitors. As they have a more mature military industry than their potential adversaries. Zhuhai is the proof of their military industry might, that nobody can ignore. The only country in the world that the military industry can compete, and maybe surpass China is The United States of America.

Last edited:
upload_2019-1-20_10-49-33.png

Just saw this UAV/Loitering Munition/GB in one of the Zhuhai threads. Any details regarding what is this? specifications? It sure does look like a very impressive model.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom