What's new

Zero tolerance policy towards abuse

Very very nice words but we all know pure trolling is completely allowed in this forum. Members like al-hasani aka saif al-arab aka... Are a testimony to that

What about the Chinese trolling the Turks,not even a warning?
But when we answer back,our members get warnings or bans.
Check out this members post history and see,@Yingluck
Nothing not even a warning.

You realize that @Yingluck hates Chinese people more than anyone else right?

His primary goal seems to be to stir up a race war against ethnic Chinese living in Southeast Asia (trying to repeat the anti-Chinese ethnic cleansing there of the past decades). He is most likely a Vietnamese.

Everyone know PDF was heavily moderated in bias in favor of Sunni.

And Turk can even now preach in PDF against Syrian Arab in alliance with USA and Jewish neo-con with impunity.

You realize that @Yingluck hates Chinese people more than anyone else right?
Didnt know that but still there are some Chinese trolls who keep attacking my country and people.
I know you will not admit it.
His primary goal seems to be to stir up a race war against ethnic Chinese living in Southeast Asia (trying to repeat the anti-Chinese ethnic cleansing there of the past decades). He is most likely a Vietnamese.
You have Chinese mods in that section,why dont they take action?

Didnt know that but still there are some Chinese trolls who keep attacking my country and people.
I know you will not admit it

I will admit it.

But think about this, do Chinese have any reason to attack Turkey in the first place? It is the Turkish members who have a problem with China over the Uyghur issue.

In fact I support Turkey against American terrorism and their support of proxy terrorist groups like the YPG/PKK. Trying to create an armed Kurdish state in the Middle East to throw the region into even more chaos.

Turks are also attacking Syria in this forum in lock step is ISIS propaganda.

Disgusting.

It is the Turkish members who have a problem with China over the Uyghur issue.
We have no problem with your actions against Saudi sponsored terrorists.
You blame my country for training them,that we have a problem with.

Turks are also attacking Syria in this forum in lock step is ISIS propaganda.

Disgusting.
Dude,even i find your english insufficient,either better it or let someone else do the writing for you,you dumb troll.

We have no problem with your actions against Saudi sponsored terrorists.
You blame my country for training them,that we have a problem with.

Dude,even i find your english insufficient,either better it or let someone else do the writing for you,you dumb troll.

Enough to get my idea through that exposed ISIS/Jews Turk fan in PDF. Many are traitor of Islam

Last edited:
Good news for sure! I've seen it too often, crossing ethnicities of all kinds here sometimes.

Right off the top of my head, Vietnamese members being referred to as monkeys should also fall into that category.

Last edited:
View attachment 504733

This announcement should be considered as final warning to all the members of Pakistan defence forum.We are observing pre-planned rise in abuse and well planned lobby making against specific countries, religion and people with immensely malicious agenda of transforming Pakistan defence forum's platform into specific media cell.We do not advocate any racism, religious, sectarian and other kind of abuse.If neglected, the poster will face dire consequences:
a) Do not make this website as a sunni/shia or anti-Saudi/Irani media wing.
b) Do not make posts by abusing faith practiced by different nations.
c) Harassment towards any women folks or abusive language towards any other gender will seal the fate of poster into "banishment".
d) Avoid blaming other nations for your misery: Learn some things of wisdom and teach some to others.This specially goes for Jews and Muslims: Both are children of Prophet Abraham(A.S) yet worse when it comes to self realization and communication.
e) Rape, Saudi eating lizard, belittling Irani, Pakistanis are terrorists, muslims are terrorists, hindus are cow piss drinkers, hindus look like animals, insulting Arabs, Qatris, Iraqis, Yemnis, Africans etc and provoking them will cause members
permanent ban.Also, stop calling Pakistani as Arab slaves or else do not blame us for dire consequences.
f) Chinese, Americans, Viets and other members should also stop ruining each other's thread.Proving one self as most enlightened and other as illiterate will prove that you are the biggest illiterate ever existed because research says that smart and intelligent people never believe that they know everything.Listen respectfully, put your insights.
g)Our policy towards Kashmir, Palestine, Rohingiyas and other occupied lands is very
clear.Any abusive attempt to hurt the sentiments over such conflict will not be tolerated.

Amendment made on October 30th, 2018
i) Kindly avoid bringing up 1971 tragedy over and over again.If I found posters dragging this in BD section, then posters will be shown exit door permanently.This goes for both Bengal and Pakistani posters.We do not want to see any abuse over this incident by both the nations.Let us move forward and set up a new furture regardless of errors being made by our govt. in past and present.

Amendment made on January 7th, 2019

Any abusive remarks towards Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) will cause ban.Avoid abusing other faiths as well.
Regards

If i see Pakistanis insulting religion or religious folks i will troll them.

For too long i have seen this behavior gone unnoticed.

@Slav Defence I reported the post and had tagged mods but no reponse...

upload_2019-8-6_21-24-48.png

upload_2019-8-6_21-25-8.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom