What's new

Zero tolerance policy towards abuse

This is one of the few platform left where Pakistanis possibly get to know about the views that outsiders hold about their country.

Anyways it is your Forum. Hope and wish that PDF be like good ol' times :enjoy:
Yes, we are taking appropriate measures to improve the forum. May be your time to pack up is not far.

Except I will state the obvious fact. The term "Hindu" was first used to refer to the people of the Indus and is so when used in the correct form. Later on when Muslims ruled it began to be used towards anybody who is not Muslim in the subcontinent. Fast forward to 1930s, the British invent this thing called "Hinduism".

It's like calling all the ancient religions in South America "South Americanism". When people write stuff against "Hindus" they are actually insulting the people of the Indus.

We should do away with the terms "hindu" and "Hinduism". This is a misconception to refer to a multiplicity of various religions, all distinct from one another.

View attachment 504733

This announcement should be considered as final warning to all the members of Pakistan defence forum.We are observing pre-planned rise in abuse and well planned lobby making against specific countries, religion and people with immensely malicious agenda of transforming Pakistan defence forum's platform into specific media cell.We do not advocate any racism, religious, sectarian and other kind of abuse.If neglected, the poster will face dire consequences:
a) Do not make this website as a sunni/shia or anti-Saudi/Irani media wing.
b) Do not make posts by abusing faith practiced by different nations.
c) Harassment towards any women folks or abusive language towards any other gender will seal the fate of poster into "banishment".
d) Avoid blaming other nations for your misery: Learn some things of wisdom and teach some to others.This specially goes for Jews and Muslims: Both are children of Prophet Abraham(A.S) yet worse when it comes to self realization and communication.
e) Rape, Saudi eating lizard, belittling Irani, Pakistanis are terrorists, muslims are terrorists, hindus are cow piss drinkers, hindus look like animals, insulting Arabs, Qatris, Iraqis, Yemnis, Africans etc and provoking them will cause members
permanent ban.Also, stop calling Pakistani as Arab slaves or else do not blame us for dire consequences.
f) Chinese, Americans, Viets and other members should also stop ruining each other's thread.Proving one self as most enlightened and other as illiterate will prove that you are the biggest illiterate ever existed because research says that smart and intelligent people never believe that they know everything.Listen respectfully, put your insights.
g)Our policy towards Kashmir, Palestine and other occupied lands is very
clear.Any abusive attempt to hurt the sentiments over such conflict will not be tolerated.
Regards

Sir,

There are some very common flattering expressions on PDF. Will you also be watching out for these?
  • gangoos
  • ugle wrapped in a sheet of cloth
  • calling Indian foreign minister Ms. Shusma Swaraj as "ugly gangoo dressed in saree"
  • half naked 1.4 billion aboriginal paradise
  • negroid tribe
  • calling India as Iran's "ugly girlfriend"
  • pooping superpowa
  • gangoos celebrate the daily ritual of pooping in the open
  • mother of cesspool
  • india is an open latrine

Sir,

There are some very common flattering expressions on PDF. Will you also be watching out for these?
  • gangoos
  • ugle wrapped in a sheet of cloth
  • calling Indian foreign minister Ms. Shusma Swaraj as "ugly gangoo dressed in saree"
  • half naked 1.4 billion aboriginal paradise
  • negroid tribe
  • calling India as Iran's "ugly girlfriend"
  • pooping superpowa
  • gangoos celebrate the daily ritual of pooping in the open
  • mother of cesspool
  • india is an open latrine
I am well aware and will be taking necessary measures.
regards

View attachment 504733

This announcement should be considered as final warning to all the members of Pakistan defence forum.We are observing pre-planned rise in abuse and well planned lobby making against specific countries, religion and people with immensely malicious agenda of transforming Pakistan defence forum's platform into specific media cell.We do not advocate any racism, religious, sectarian and other kind of abuse.If neglected, the poster will face dire consequences:
a) Do not make this website as a sunni/shia or anti-Saudi/Irani media wing.
b) Do not make posts by abusing faith practiced by different nations.
c) Harassment towards any women folks or abusive language towards any other gender will seal the fate of poster into "banishment".
d) Avoid blaming other nations for your misery: Learn some things of wisdom and teach some to others.This specially goes for Jews and Muslims: Both are children of Prophet Abraham(A.S) yet worse when it comes to self realization and communication.
e) Rape, Saudi eating lizard, belittling Irani, Pakistanis are terrorists, muslims are terrorists, hindus are cow piss drinkers, hindus look like animals, insulting Arabs, Qatris, Iraqis, Yemnis, Africans etc and provoking them will cause members
permanent ban.Also, stop calling Pakistani as Arab slaves or else do not blame us for dire consequences.
f) Chinese, Americans, Viets and other members should also stop ruining each other's thread.Proving one self as most enlightened and other as illiterate will prove that you are the biggest illiterate ever existed because research says that smart and intelligent people never believe that they know everything.Listen respectfully, put your insights.
g)Our policy towards Kashmir, Palestine and other occupied lands is very
clear.Any abusive attempt to hurt the sentiments over such conflict will not be tolerated.

Amendment made on October 30th, 2018
i) Kindly avoid bringing up 1971 tragedy over and over again.If I found posters dragging this in BD section, then posters will be shown exit door permanently.This goes for both Bengal and Pakistani posters.We do not want to see any abuse over this incident by both the nations.Let us move forward and set up a new furture regardless of errors being made by our govt. in past and present.

Regards
Thanks brother @Slav Defence, I really appreciate this decision of yours . And is it possible to create one more point ( specially for Bangladesh defense forum ) about those poor Rohingays, alongside Kashmir and Palestine? maybe it will discourage many hatemongers to create flame on them by making it an issue .
Rohingyas are our Muslim brothers and also driven from their home , just like our Palestine brothers .
Thanks and regards.

Last edited:
Thanks brother @Slav Defence, I really appreciate this decision of yours . And is it possible to create one more point ( specially for Bangladesh defense forum ) about those poor Rohingays, alongside Kashmir and Palestine? maybe it will discourage many hatemongers to create flame on them by making it as an issue .
Rohingays are our Muslim brothers and also driven from there home , just like our Palestine brothers .
Thanks and regards.
I will add that as well right away.The point was general description for all occupied land including Rohingya muslims.It is only that the name was not mentioned.
regards

What about the Chinese trolling the Turks,not even a warning?
But when we answer back,our members get warnings or bans.
Check out this members post history and see,@Yingluck
Nothing not even a warning.
I have just resolved BD section today.I will, Inshallah be looking into Turkey's section tommorrow.I will be soon starting a new approach regarding every section and it will not only educate people about them but also helps them to contribute more positively.

I have just resolved BD section today.I will, Inshallah be looking into Turkey's section tommorrow.I will be soon starting a new approach regarding every section and it will not only educate people about them but also helps them to contribute more positively.
What i was talking about has nothing to do with the Turkish section,they wouldnt dare try anything there.
@cabatli_53 makes sure they dont.

Back
Top Bottom