What's new

ZeeTV Twist-EXCLUSIVE: Minutes before IAF Balakot strike, plans were changed due to dramatic twist

EXCLUSIVE: Minutes before IAF Balakot strike, plans were changed due to a dramatic twist
India

Srinjoy Chowdhury
| National Affairs Editor
Updated Jun 27, 2019 | 21:07 IST

Information with Times Now shows that the strike plans had to be changed at the last minute leading to a dramatic twist.

1561645093-Mirage_2000_PTI.jpg

File photo (For representational purposes only) | Photo Credit: PTI

New Delhi: It is four months since the Balakot operation when the Indian Air Force entered Pakistan and bombed a Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terror camp, new information with Times Now shows that the strike plans had to be changed at the last minute, thus leading to a dramatic twist.

Mirage-2000 fighters had already taken off for Balakot when the Indian Air Force realised that an unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) had just been launched in Jammu and Kashmir. The Pakistan Air Force, seeing that a UAV was in the air, thought a surgical strike was happening (this was only 14 days after the Pulwama attack and Pakistan was on tenterhooks, knowing there could be one) quickly launched two F-16 fighter aircraft. "Pakistan thought a surgical strike, like the one two years ago, was happening. So, they launched their fighters," a senior official said.

The presence of F-16s would have been a problem for the Indian fighter-bombers going directly to Balakot; it would interfere with the operation. Pakistan would know the IAF was sending planes to strike targets. To move them away, the IAF quickly launched six Jaguar fighter bombers towards Lahore. While the Jaguars did not get as far as the international border, Pakistan probably imagined the target would be the Jaish-e-Mohammed headquarters in Bahawalpur, a logical assumption as the JeM had taken responsibility for the Pulwama attack. This is why the F-16s were pulled towards Lahore, allowing the Mirage-2000s (there were over 20 of them) a clear path to Balakot.

The IAF maintains that the planes struck the targets as planned and intelligence estimates say that over 260 Jaish terrorists (including senior trainers, people being trained to be suicide bombers and administrative personnel) were eliminated in the attack. Six Mirage-2000s were carrying bombs, five of them eventually did strike; the others were for achieving aerial superiority over the region.

Why launch a UAV before such a critical operation? That is the price of secrecy. Over 20 Mirage-2000s were flying out to Balakot. They were readied, they were armed. The entire airbase would have known. Yet, the information did not go out. Outside Air HQ, the Western Air Command HQ and the base, nobody, even knew. The UAV was probably to put pressure on Pakistan, to keep its forces on tenterhooks. And it became, in a way, part of an operation.

https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...s-were-changed-due-to-a-dramatic-twist/444595
Low life Indians.

tujhe bc ya sab chotiapay attay kahan say hain demagh may!! kamal bakchoda hai bhai toh legend bakchoda hoha toh hindu-satan may nai? like champion of bs!

haqeqat tv itna barra bakchoda nai jitna ya larka hai

Hazaroon ki bali de kay aisa chutiya paida hota hai.....mahaan chutia

ya budha dalal!

budha dalaal khush nahi jaisay ab dalali ho rahi hai.....cheekh cheekh kay yaad dila raha hai.....ye randi khana hai...

No mention of clouds. I am disappointed. :argh:

#Badalkoizzatdo
they dragged clouds and insulted, so no rains......peo cow cola aur ban jao Teaja spoksman

budha dalaal khush nahi jaisay ab dalali ho rahi hai.....cheekh cheekh kay yaad dila raha hai.....ye randi khana hai...

they dragged clouds and insulted, so no rains......peo cow cola aur ban jao Teaja spoksman
hahah character hai bhai poora india ko bollywood dekh dekh keh chotia hero syndrome lahiq hai! bas hero banna lo rajnikatun ko!

ya budha dalal!

Yes. My comment was not without some reason. I have listened to his one speech, which is so much full of bigotry, hatred and venom against Muslims, in a historical context, and I believe, in that speech, he is addressing to school children.

hahah character hai bhai poora india ko bollywood dekh dekh keh chotia hero syndrome lahiq hai! bas hero banna lo rajnikatun ko!
wo rajnikatun hai ya rajnicunt??? just want make sure i understand correctly. angraizi kamzoor hai na

Yes. My comment was not without some reason. I have listened to his one speech, which is so much full of bigotry, hatred and venom against Muslims, in a historical context, and I believe, in that speech, he is addressing to school children.
during same type of speech said the Golden words.

wo rajnikatun hai ya rajnicunt??? just want make sure i understand correctly. angraizi kamzoor hai na

during same type of speech said the Golden words.
hahaha

koi zaleel dushman mila hai kasmay!!

bakhti may bachay barray nai hotay bas bakhti hoti hai! mitrrrunnnn!!

hahaha

koi zaleel dushman mila hai kasmay!!

bakhti may bachay barray nai hotay bas bakhti hoti hai! mitrrrunnnn!!

zaleel keh kay zaleel ki bizti na karo bhai, wo zaleel to offline ho gaya ya cloud cove mae hai ya leopard urine se naha kay invisible ho gaya

zaleel keh kay zaleel ki bizti na karo bhai, wo zaleel to offline ho gaya ya cloud cove mae hai ya leopard urine se naha kay invisible ho gaya
hahaha!!

hamari qoum bawakoof hai okay but ya toh demagh say he farigh lagtay hain!!

mitrrunnn maa bhen kardin2000000 caror mar dia aik teja na barahmos fire kia us say!!

wah modi g wah;

hudd hai! troll na karay aissay chotiun ko toh isan karay kia

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom