What's new

ZeeTV Twist-EXCLUSIVE: Minutes before IAF Balakot strike, plans were changed due to dramatic twist

but IAF did not know a drone flying in their air space???? all chaiwalas are in command ?

stop pulling things out of your @$$, try to make sense once in a while
IAF has no control on when NTRO drones take off or not.
Only after it took off they knew

but IAF did not know a drone flying in their air space???? all chaiwalas are in command ?

Got to accept what this chutya @Tejas Spokesman is saying

IAF was so incompetent that it shot down its own MI17 thinking it to be enemy UAV so yeah it might not know that a drone is flying in its airspace

IAF has no control on when NTRO drones take off or not.
Only after it took off they knew
you are bringing shame and insult to IAF, stop it.

on a serious note, are you always high on cow cola???

Got to accept what this chutya @Tejas Spokesman is saying

IAF was so incompetent that it shot down its own MI17 thinking it to be enemy UAV so yeah it might not know that a drone is flying in its airspace

Teja is just sitting and pulling things out of his back side, now we know what real Teja is ......

Teja is just sitting and pulling things out of his back side, now we know what real Teja is ......

I understand that bro

@Tejas Spokesman is a chutya without any doubt. Most of the time he keeps on coming with new excuses to hide failures of India and its military and gets humiliated and ridiculed for those silly excuses

But this is also a fact that IAF is incompetent

So it is possible that an Indian UAV might be flying in Indian airspace and IAF might never know about it

I understand that bro

@Tejas Spokesman is a chutya without any doubt. He is a b@stard with multiple IDs and comes here on this forum only to get humiliated again and again

But this is also a fact that IAF is incompetent

So it is possible that an Indian UAV might be flying in Indian airspace and IAF might never know about it

I asked the same question to this chutiya and he said, "Intel agencies need not pay any heed to IAF as they have a higher authorization."
kar lo gal

I asked the same question to this chutiya and he said, "Intel agencies need not pay any heed to IAF as they have a higher authorization."
kar lo gal

Because of the same kind of chutyapa they end up shooting down their own choppers

Because of the same kind of chutyapa they end up shooting down their own choppers
they are lucky they atleast hit something. BS Dhona, pimpin and modi clouds and this @Tejas Spokesman kiya chutia qoum hai....Gen Bakshi is rite when he was crying...

58711673_367386487452195_5838947192911937069_n.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom