What's new

Zardari's reign as President in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaheed?

LOL

Problem with Pakistanis today is that they make everyone and anyone shaheed.

Shaheed kis baat par hui?

What was her cause for martyrdom? Money, money and more money?

For the people, by the people!

oh well. I misread the thread title 'zardari resign as president'
Very disappointed now.

lolx even i thought the same :P and then later i saw Oh Damn **** i read wrong. My mistake :hitwall:

Okay, truthseer, my man. Let's put an end to it. Obviously some people have difference of opinions. Let's move on. At the end of the day, he's an elected President. Like BB Shahid said, Democracy is the best revenge. So, just let them haters hate.

Yes, let's leave it! Let's make Pakistan better with democracy along with Asif Ali Zardari!

Yes, let's leave it! Let's make Pakistan better with democracy along with Asif Ali Zardari!

You know what taseer. with this **** we are only making ZARDARI Better.Exploiting Democracy and People are dying but dont worry after some years you will see developed Pakistan because then only in pakistan this zardar Family goons will be remains so prosper pakistan. Jai Ho ZArdari tu na daant to saaf nahi kiya bat pakistan ko saaf ker dia :undecided:

I have seen it all .. seen it all now .. I mean .. there are people who are actually supporting Zardari? Not PPP.. but Zardari .. Are you guys not in this country? Or are your families the only ones in Pakistan getting any benefit these 5 years. It wouldnt surprise me at all because obviously the kickbacks go to the educated people, why wouldnt you support a thief. The reason you and your families are thieves dosnt mean we all are getting any benefit out of listening to your ramblings.. And the best part is that they are asking for proofs... !! hahahah .. that was just hilarious. Go outside and see what the common man who gets nothing from your joint looteri party say .. Zardari is no friend to Sindh or Sindhis .. He is probably his own worst enemy who may have even killed his wife and her brother. There was a famous saying about a snake and a bowl of milk.

What do you suppose us Sindhis are to say when someone from Punjab calls AN ELECTED HEAD OF STATE a Dacoit? In essence, he's calling every Sindhi a Dacoit, who voted for People's Party.

Let me explain this to you very carefully, if at any point a question arises or you have trouble with comprehending this, please, feel free to ask questions!

"Zardari is a Sindhi Dacoit".

Now, let's take the last part of this sentence and explain it: "..Sindhi Dacoit"

Now, the prefix, 'Sindhi', described the ethnicity of the 'dacoit'. Coming back to the sentence as a whole -- the sentence is refering to the current Head of the State as a docoit with Sindhi Ethnicity. I'll take a small break here, and let you process that.

Great, break over. Now, moving on. Let's say I wanted to label Zardari exclusively as a Sindhi Dacoit (and not as a Dacoit of Sindhi Ethnicity, as we've just gone over), I would phrase it as such:

"President Zardari, our Head of State, is nothing but another in a long line of Sindhi Dacoits".

With the use of adequete grammar and phrasing, I have termed Zardari as a 'Sindhi Dacoit' and not simply just a Dacoit of Sindhi Ethnicity. The sentence of the above phrase is built around leading up to the phrase, "nothing but" contributing to this, and establishing it thus.

I hope that helps, and just to repeat, please, if you've got any more questions on sentences and people supposedly Zardari just because he's Sindhi, please, feel free to ask!

:=)

Lets make Pakistan a much better place in a democracy with Asif Ali Zardai in jail for the rest of his life.

Let me explain this to you very carefully, if at any point a question arises or you have trouble with comprehending this, please, feel free to ask questions!

"Zardari is a Sindhi Dacoit".

Now, let's take the last part of this sentence and explain it: "..Sindhi Dacoit"

Now, the prefix, 'Sindhi', described the ethnicity of the 'dacoit'. Coming back to the sentence as a whole -- the sentence is refering to the current Head of the State as a docoit with Sindhi Ethnicity. I'll take a small break here, and let you process that.

Great, break over. Now, moving on. Let's say I wanted to label Zardari exclusively as a Sindhi Dacoit (and not as a Dacoit of Sindhi Ethnicity, as we've just gone over), I would phrase it as such:

"President Zardari, our Head of State, is nothing but another in a long line of Sindhi Dacoits".

With the use of adequete grammar and phrasing, I have termed Zardari as a 'Sindhi Dacoit' and not simply just a Dacoit of Sindhi Ethnicity. The sentence of the above phrase is built around leading up to the phrase, "nothing but" contributing to this, and establishing it thus.

I hope that helps, and just to repeat, please, if you've got any more questions on sentences and people supposedly Zardari just because he's Sindhi, please, feel free to ask!

:=)
Pakistanis don't know English enough to use it correctly

Lets make Pakistan a much better place in a democracy with Asif Ali Zardai in jail for the rest of his life.

As much as I agree with this sentiment, Pakistan should try Zardari in a court of law, and if found guilty, through a fair trial, he should serve a just sentence.

(Make no mistake, I pretty much think Zardari would be found guilty, but we must make use of the Constitution and the State to bring justice.)

Zardari Zindabad *waves the Zardari flag*

Where did that come from?

He came from a place which is called Corruptnagar.

He is not only a shame on Sindh's face, but Pakistan as a whole.

Just look at the guy, apni biwi ki taswee uthay phirta hai. Aur uski tasweer ka faida uthata hai.

Sharam nahin hai is shakhs mein kya.

Pakistanis don't know English enough to use it correctly

kiyun .... tum seedha Queen Victoria ki qabar se niklay ho.

Zardari was thrown out of Cadet College Pataro for inciting a coup - can any one imagine this. He probably did not go beyond his matric and is now fraudulently the President by exploiting the killing of his wife.

Armstrong ki sharam to bachpan mein hi chirriya le gayee thi magar zardari to shayed paida hi besharam hua tha aur aisa barra besharam kahin nahin dekha hoga kisi ne.

I have seen it all .. seen it all now .. I mean .. there are people who are actually supporting Zardari? Not PPP.. but Zardari .. Are you guys not in this country? Or are your families the only ones in Pakistan getting any benefit these 5 years. It wouldnt surprise me at all because obviously the kickbacks go to the educated people, why wouldnt you support a thief. The reason you and your families are thieves dosnt mean we all are getting any benefit out of listening to your ramblings.. And the best part is that they are asking for proofs... !! hahahah .. that was just hilarious. Go outside and see what the common man who gets nothing from your joint looteri party say .. Zardari is no friend to Sindh or Sindhis .. He is probably his own worst enemy who may have even killed his wife and her brother. There was a famous saying about a snake and a bowl of milk.

I suggest you visit my Home town, Matiari. It's 150 KM from Karachi. I'll personally have you meet people who've immensely benefited from Benazir Income Support Program, and continue to do so. and If Matiari sounds too far, how about you take a trip to 90 and ask MQM members how their supporters in need benefit from this program.

People here in Interior Sindh are more than happy with Asif Sahab's leadership.
Get ready for another term. Mark my words, Asif Sahab's reign is far from over.

What do you suppose us Sindhis are to say when someone from Punjab calls AN ELECTED HEAD OF STATE a Dacoit? In essence, he's calling every Sindhi a Dacoit, who voted for People's Party.

As for the failures you attributed to Asif Sahab, read my first post on this thread.

I beg of you, Zardari is a settler in Sindh and is actually belong to a Baloch tribe.

If he were a true Sindhi Manoo, he would not and could do what he has done so far.

Sindh to bahadaron aur ghairat mand logon ki dharti hai.

Zardari jaisay ghaddar aur nangay qaum aur nangay watan jaisay logon ki nahin ho sakti.

Raja Dahir jaisay ghairatmand aur bahadur rajaun ki dharti hai - is mein zardai jaisay logon ki jagha nahin hai.

I suggest you visit my Home town, Matiari. It's 150 KM from Karachi. I'll personally have you meet people who've immensely benefited from Benazir Income Support Program, and continue to do so. and If Matiari sounds too far, how about you take a trip to 90 and ask MQM members how their supporters in need benefit from this program.

People here in Interior Sindh are more than happy with Asif Sahab's leadership.
Get ready for another term. Mark my words, Asif Sahab's reign is far from over.

I would have agreed with you if he had given you all this or at least some of it from his own money as well - the billions of dollars that he has stacked in foreign countries.

This programme is not a bad programme, but when you see that zardari is taking personal fayeda from it, this becomes shameful.

Some of the money which should be going to support the poor people of Pakistan is also funneled away, which is shameful.

Agli bari phir Zardari. A great man, who will take Pakistan into the future as a super power

Where was his greatness when he lied to the people of Sindh and the people of Pakistan that Surrey palace does not belong to him - and later accepted it.

Where did he get the money to buy the White Women's or something Palace near Paris in France.

How did he establish his empire and got so much money when he was in jail for the same time his money grew exponentially.

We should all wake up to the shenanigans of this individual who is taking everybody for a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom