What's new

Zardari's reign as President in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proof that Punjabis think Sindhis are Dacoitis. Anyone voting for IK or NS is voted for genocide of Sindh!

I have no problem if you like Zardari but it was surprising to see we still have Zardari fans amongst the educated masses of Pakistanis but I seriously I do not understand why Sindhis are so keen to start provincial-sectarianism in everything.

@ topic

There are always good and bad actions of the ruler and Zardari sahab has a pretty long list of good steps but at the same time he has 10x longer list of bad steps. He couldn't control the security situation in the country, the economy fell so fast that it is hard to believe it was possible without corruption, he couldn't decrease the jobless rate in the country, he couldn't control the inflation, couldn't stop drone strikes, couldn't address any issue that was meant to be for the common man.

Yes he did successfully amend the constitution with the consensus of both allies and the opposition and 18th amendement was a very good thing for the sake of the country but what benefit did the public reap out of it? They are still hungry and least bothered about the amendments if their real problems are not being addressed.

I have no problem if you like Zardari but it was surprising to see we still have Zardari fans amongst the educated masses of Pakistanis but I seriously I do not understand why Sindhis are so keen to start provincial-sectarianism in everything.

@ topic

There are always good and bad actions of the ruler and Zardari sahab has a pretty long list of good steps but at the same time he has 10x longer list of bad steps. He couldn't control the security situation in the country, the economy fell so fast that it is hard to believe it was possible without corruption, he couldn't decrease the jobless rate in the country, he couldn't control on the inflation, couldn't stop drone strikes, couldn't address any issue that was meant to be for the common man.

Yes he did successfully amended the constitution with the consensus of both allies and the opposition and 18th amendement was a very good thing for the sake of the country but what benefit did the public reap out of it? They are still hungry and least bothered about the amendments if their real problems are not being addressed.

Man they don't call him 10% for nothing.

He and his accomplice Benazir looted the treasury on many occasions. From kickbacks to awarding projects to his confidants, he's done it all. They put their stooges in our banks and took control of all the money, ruining the economy time and time again.

Hero of Sindh mera L.

@ topic

There are always good and bad actions of the ruler and Zardari sahab has a pretty long list of good steps but at the same time he has 10x longer list of bad steps. He couldn't control the security situation in the country, the economy fell so fast that it is hard to believe it was possible without corruption, he couldn't decrease the jobless rate in the country, he couldn't control the inflation, couldn't stop drone strikes, couldn't address any issue that was meant to be for the common man.

Yes he did successfully amend the constitution with the consensus of both allies and the opposition and 18th amendement was a very good thing for the sake of the country but what benefit did the public reap out of it? They are still hungry and least bothered about the amendments if their real problems are not being addressed.

What do you suppose us Sindhis are to say when someone from Punjab calls AN ELECTED HEAD OF STATE a Dacoit? In essence, he's calling every Sindhi a Dacoit, who voted for People's Party.

As for the failures you attributed to Asif Sahab, read my first post on this thread.

Where did that come from?

Zardari Sindhi Dacoit. Worst president ever. Fitay mun.

Pathetic thread and absolutely unnecessary discussion. Guys we have had enough of this, it is only the hatred we have gleaned at the end of day. We have a lot of other issues to deal with, deal them before its too late..

Razpak bro, disengage.

Sindh's hero. He's not a thug. Shaheed ke Shauhar ko thug kehta hai!

Shaheed?

LOL

Problem with Pakistanis today is that they make everyone and anyone shaheed.

Shaheed kis baat par hui?

What was her cause for martyrdom? Money, money and more money?

ok Friends,

Call it Sindhi or Punjabi again and I close this thread.

We are all Pakistanis right? so discuss the thread topic. Soobon ko andar ghussao ge to infractions might also follow

ok Friends,

Call it Sindhi or Punjabi again and I close this thread.

We are all Pakistanis right? so discuss the thread topic. Soobon ko andar ghussao ge to infractions might also follow

Does Zaleeling a Shaheed get one too?>

Okay, truthseer, my man. Let's put an end to it. Obviously some people have difference of opinions. Let's move on. At the end of the day, he's an elected President. Like BB Shahid said, Democracy is the best revenge. So, just let them haters hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom