What's new

Zardaris interview blocked on Geo News; Bilawal and desi liberals furious

This is for those who don't actively follow any of them, or don't use twitter(life myself). Was a nice interaction between the two.

Our fav. Siddique Jan also covered this topic of Zardari Interview, I am also linking that into the same thread as I don't want to create a separate thread for a similar topic.

A functioning judicial system is important for any modern state.
They kept it disfunctional for personal gain. Now whenever we see light of hope through the lens of judicial system, same old feudal class of politicians start the song of victimization. Movement is slow but heading in right direction. I would say thanks to FATF , where 90 percent question raised about judicial reforms.

They kept it disfunctional for personal gain. Now whenever we see light of hope through the lens of judicial system, same old feudal class of politicians start the song of victimization. Movement is slow but heading in right direction. I would say thanks to FATF , where 90 percent question raised about judicial reforms.

Let us hope things improve.

Hamod Mir is a third grade rascal and scoundrel.

This is what I found on the Abraaj group

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....naging-partner-arrested-on-fraud-charges/amp/

But I don’t think national tv channels will be allowed to talk abt this...

Yes.. Channels are being tightened. In few weeks/months, this case will gather steam. Some of the top officials have started to turn approvers. CEO in big trouble. IK's name is sure to come out as a beneficiary. All this media management is to control any damage.

A functioning judicial system is important for any modern state.

"Modern state" is the keyword.

What we need is a dose of benign dictatorship. Someone who is going to drag this country kicking and screaming off it's knees and onto it's feet. Someone to wipe these scum who call themselves democrats, off the face of the earth for good.

What we need is a dose of benign dictatorship. Someone who is going to drag this country kicking and screaming off it's knees and onto it's feet. Someone to wipe these scum who call themselves democrats, off the face of the earth for good.

The problem is absolute power corrupts. Rarely has Pakistan had a ruler who does not abuse his power

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom