What's new

Zardaris interview blocked on Geo News; Bilawal and desi liberals furious

True, but he used it as part of his manifesto.

Yes. Of course, he did, without really knowing its implications; as it has been persistently and meaninglessly being employed, since 1947.

Yes. Of course, he did, without really knowing its implications; as it has been persistently and meaninglessly being employed, since 1947.

I am sure he knows what he said, and he said it anyway. If it works on the people, who can argue? :D

True, but he used it as part of his manifesto.

A known adage : Rome was not build in one day.

When IK is encircled by thieves, corrupts, liars, jahils, i think it would took him hundreds years.

Sure he has shortcomings, sure he has to do with the situation of Pakistan, sure he will do mistakes, but it seems that his intentions are honest and sincere on the contrary of others politicians.

Give him opportunity to setup the foundation of rehasat a madina.

I pray Allah to give him the strength to do what he said in his manifesto.

A known adage : Rome was not build in one day.

When IK is encircled by thieves, corrupts, liars, jahils, i think it would took him hundreds years.

Sure he has shortcomings, sure he has to do with the situation of Pakistan, sure he will do mistakes, but it seems that his intentions are honest and sincere on the contrary of others politicians.

Give him opportunity to setup the foundation of rehasat a madina.

I pray Allah to give him the strength to do what he said in his manifesto.

I am on record supporting the full duration of his term for these reasons.

Not everyone, but certainly majority support would help PMIK implement his agenda.

People of Pakistan elected or selected him both words are used in same meaning and right now is the most powerful person of Pakistan

I am sure he knows what he said, and he said it anyway. If it works on the people, who can argue? :D

I am not so sure that he fully realizes, what he is saying, from many other instances. On second part, you are right, that such rhetoric and cliche often work.:p::p::p:

People of Pakistan elected or selected him both words are used in same meaning and right now is the most powerful person of Pakistan

Incorrect. The COAS is the most powerful person of Pakistan.

I am not so sure that he fully realizes, what he is saying, from many other instances. On second part, you are right, that such rhetoric and cliche often work.:p::p::p:

As I said, if it works, it can't be all bad. :D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom