What's new

Zardari's economic success (What is hidden)

Inflation is in double digits, Karachi burns (do you know why) , no proper planning, a convicted prime minister giving stupid interviews, can't present a budget without aid, loans ànd circular debt of billions, total inefficiency of civil government, the loans and debts, power outages, corruption totally rampant (personal experience), new shenanigans like siraiki sooba propped up, government printing notes to repay internal loans and debts (even more inflation) , and I could keep going.

No loadshedding for an year. Prices of daal reduced, price of electricity reduced. An year ago, our bill was around 6000, now it's around 2500 Rs. That's how great he's been

Price of meat lowered as well!

No load shedding for a year? Well, mustafa kamal living in your street does help eh.

Electricity per unit cost had increased. Thing are exponentially costlier.

No wonder Pakistan ka yeh Haal hai. As long as there are peolelikeyou

Inflation is in double digits, Karachi burns (do you know why) , no proper planning, a convicted prime minister giving stupid interviews, can't present a budget without aid, loans ànd circular debt of billions, total inefficiency of civil government, the loans and debts, power outages, corruption totally rampant (personal experience), new shenanigans like siraiki sooba propped up, government printing notes to repay internal loans and debts (even more inflation) , and I could keep going..........

In other words, the same old routine.

All these things are not new, and thus the present government alone is not to blame. Past policies have a large role too.

All these things are not new, and thus the present government alone is not to blame. Past policies have a large role too.

If they could not offer solutions to these problems then they should not have formed a government.
No excuses. Improve the situation or sit down and let someone else do it.

Of course.

Electricity crises is not only due to this lot, but all governments for the past 25 or even more years. The ppp has done a lot of damage as well along with previous ones.

Give subsidy, etc etc, and problem solved, for the short term, until elections, get reelected, then same old routine. When electipns again get near, you see headlines that president had taken notice, was the guy blind for the last 4 years that he takes notice now?

For the past decades, we have been applying 'pewand' to a punctured tyre, applying temporary scotch tapes, rather than replacing the tyre. Only short term, nothing for the long run.

And this is just one issue, get in the hundreds more, and on a country level, you have your dilemma.

This game being played on provinces and Karachi yet another ploy to maneuver.

You and your support for the PPP are almost funny. Those things would happen anyway and Zardari had no role in them. These things rose because of nothing the government did.

Pakistan has a growth rate lower than 2% these days. During Musharraf's tenure it reached 8% in 2005. The growth rate has always suffered during the PPP government but there are always blind supporters of PPP.

Nothing more horrible to the country has happened other than the PPP.

you sicko...mush did nothing for this growth rate , 2005 for internatianally an economic boom for every one, also , in 2004 we became a non nato ally and all the ESF / CSF started pourng in , thanks to the WoT. after 2008 economic collapse, the investement also reduced in pakistan. also , mush did followign wrong ecnomic decisions...

1. reko dick was finalised by mush
2. steal mill selling,
3. no investment in short term power program
4. iflated developmetn programs so the reverse hit the lowest when his highness left
5. expulsion of dollar, people even say khandani and kalia are link to mush goverment
6. in 2009 DHA was on 4th or 5th position for corruption, gen zarar azim (corp com lahore) was known as zarar azeem, and till that time, DHA has not come out of that financial woe and all its new projects are being run by bahria town (dha valley , dha sector f islo, dha phase 2 extension)
7. a lot of money was spend on political horse trading and the events like taht of the grand islo jalsa that he did , when people were being killed in karrachi
8. the container scam where is sons companies are involved.
9. the NLC scam for which the 3 generals are still trolling around.
10. no tax for the bases being given out on verbal commitments.

No load shedding for a year? Well, mustafa kamal living in your street does help eh.

Electricity per unit cost had increased. Thing are exponentially costlier.

No wonder Pakistan ka yeh Haal hai. As long as there are peolelikeyou
Electricity bill amounts have decreased.

And if things are so bad, then why don't Pakistanis leave then? Who's stopping them?

No loadshedding for an year. Prices of daal reduced, price of electricity reduced. An year ago, our bill was around 6000, now it's around 2500 Rs. That's how great he's been

Price of meat lowered as well!
do u know i had to pay 4000 in winters while a few years back it was 1500 yet it has reduced..........................

u simply cant compare the bill of summer and winter at a same time and say look the bill have decreased whao are you fooling my dear get a grip

Zardari's economic success ----> millions stashed in Swiss Banks, allowing him to buy the top floor of 'Shard' in London.

Oh i am reminded of Zardari's success after every hour when the electricity goes out,reminded of it every time i visit a store to buy something,reminded of it every time i go to get fuel for my car.So i would suggest that you keep your BS to yourself.Some rights donot overshadow a tenure of wrong doings.

You ask us that what happens in wheat and rice shelters and all that. One side of my family grows rice for a living, and then we all know what happens to that rice?

Some gets taken by corruption, some goes to the rich, some gets rot and destroyed.

Electricity went for 14 hours a week back in DHA!

In short what Mubashir Luqman said.

Electricity bill amounts have decreased.

Uh, are you living in lala-land?

Or do you have a single room?

You ask us that what happens in wheat and rice shelters and all that. One side of my family grows rice for a living, and then we all know what happens to that rice?

Some gets taken by corruption, some goes to the rich, some gets rot and destroyed.

Electricity went for 14 hours a week back in DHA!

In short what Mubashir Luqman said.

Uh, are you living in lala-land?

Or do you have a single room?
2 story house!

exactly hello truth seer where are you
Gulshan, Karachi, Block 13

Oh i am reminded of Zardari's success after every hour when the electricity goes out,reminded of it every time i visit a store to buy something,reminded of it every time i go to get fuel for my car.So i would suggest that you keep your BS to yourself.Some rights donot overshadow a tenure of wrong doings.
Zardari is the best president ever, he's done nothing wrong!

Mubashir Luqman absolutely owned PPP there.
we are the party with a vision

Like I said before, it's this bad, why don't they leave then? Who's stopping them?

Back
Top Bottom