What's new

Zardari's economic success (What is hidden)

oh you mean succes in Raising the price of everything to the level that food and essentials are now sold in Pakistan at almost the same price as UK....despite the fact that there is 140 times difference in Currency value....
That is due to prices rising worldwide. Can Zardari make oil from other countries cheaper? Of course not. People just like someone to blame. If anything, any problem is Musharraf's fault

A PPP supporter? Quick, everyone look busy!
Because one can not counter the true facts of the PPP

I don’t know how the hell one can see him as a success he has only brought havoc & chaos in Pakistan, death & tears in Pakistan. As long as PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, MQM are in Pakistan, Pakistan will go towards success it will always continue to suffocate. They are political terrorist who are working for foreign powers.

They are against any kind of development in Pakistan that will help Pakistan to go forward.

I don’t know how the hell one can see him as a success he has only brought havoc & chaos in Pakistan, death & tears in Pakistan. As long as PPP, PML-N, PML-Q, ANP, JUI, MQM are in Pakistan, Pakistan will go towards success it will always continue to suffocate. They are political terrorist who are working for foreign powers.

They are against any kind of development in Pakistan that will help Pakistan to go forward.
The only party in Pakistan against democracy seems to be PTI

The only party in Pakistan against democracy seems to be PTI

Right, because PTI is standing up for Supreme court, having elections in their party and giving the people of Pakistan hope. HOW DARE THEY!!!
The only true democracy is when the leaders do billions of dollars in corruption and destroy the economy. That is true democracy. :rolleyes:

Right, because PTI is standing up for Supreme court, having elections in their party and giving the people of Pakistan hope. HOW DARE THEY!!!
The only true democracy is when the leaders do billions of dollars in corruption and destroy the economy. That is true democracy. :rolleyes:
PPP is not indulged in either of those atrocities. The Monkey court is acting dumb

This, however, is quite true for every era of Pakistani history after the first Martial Law of Ayub Khan

Correct. And that is also why I do not given too much credence to claims of great economic progress made by any party in power unless corroborated by realities on the ground.

Pakistan's economy wouldnt be any different even if Musharaf was in power today. Power shortage seen today is due to the fact that musharaf miss-managed power sector and left a huge circular debt which cannot be controlled now due to monitory constrains. But Zardari must be given credit for bad governance, poor law and order and corruption, although i will give remittance increase credit to PPP govt, it is their policies that has produced wide spread poverty in the country and overseas pakistani are forced to send more money either to their relatives or have increased their charity contribution and this is the fact that i have witnessed first hand. Other than that other fact described in this article are something that happens anyway even if you remove the govt all togather.

PPP is not indulged in either of those atrocities. The Monkey court is acting dumb

I hope you remember these words if you ever need any justice.

Monkeys are you people who cannot see beyond your greed.
Remember, you destroy the courts then you destroy civil society.
If you want to make Pakistan into the next Somalia or Afghanistan then just move there and let the civilized people live in peace in Pakistan.

I hope you remember these words if you ever need any justice.

Monkeys are you people who cannot see beyond your greed.
Remember, you destroy the courts then you destroy civil society.
If you want to make Pakistan into the next Somalia or Afghanistan then just move there and let the civilized people live in peace in Pakistan.
If I am ever at sixes and sevens, believe me the supreme court of Monkey Nawaz is more likely to mitigate my chances of justice than increase them

See the success he has brought to the economy. He has handled it as cool as a cucumber and brought solid success

We had this argument before but again I say.

Go to the shopkeeper in any area of Karachi, and ask him whether living was easier 3 years ago or now, then share with us the answer.

And say there, that Zardari is the best thing to ever happen to Pakistan, and If the other guy does not give you a slap or laugh at you, then do share.

We had this argument before but again I say.

Go to the shopkeeper in any area of Karachi, and ask him whether living was easier 3 years ago or now, then share with us the answer.

And say there, that Zardari is the best thing to ever happen to Pakistan, and If the other guy does not give you a slap or laugh at you, then do share.
No loadshedding for an year. Prices of daal reduced, price of electricity reduced. An year ago, our bill was around 6000, now it's around 2500 Rs. That's how great he's been

Price of meat lowered as well!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom